HUSS Inc. is a leading specialist in the development and manufacture of exhaust after-treatment devices (Diesel Particulate Filter) for off-road and on-road heavy duty equipment.
HUSS Inc. is looking for a Warehouse Specialist for its warehouse in Palm Desert:
- Experience in shipping, receiving and warehouse operations a must.
- Assembly and kitting of parts.
- Picking and staging of outbound shipments in accordance with the highest possible levels of productivity.
- Selection of appropriate shipping containers and packing materials.
- Accurately pull and pack orders for shipment.
- Scheduling of shipments using FedEx Ship manager and UPS world ship.
- Unloading of inbound shipments.
- Delivery control on condition and quantity of goods.
- Receive, unpack and shelve materials and supplies.
- Experience with inventory management software is a plus.
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area.
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Assure the integrity of the inventory and assist in conducting physical inventory.
- 1-3 years experience in picking, packing and inventory in a warehouse environment
- Technical background preferred
- Experience working in a team-based environment.
- Forklift certified for standup picker
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of MRP system.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a good sense of responsibility and reliability.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to multifunction effectively.