HVAC

HVAC United States Employee Reviews

unhappy owner and poor business management
Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee), Norwood, NJApril 12, 2015
Unload trucks and organize large heating and air conditioning company. Prepare orders for daily pick up and verify against the invoice. Load trucks for daily deliveries to customers. Schedule delivery of supply with individual trucking companies.
great place
Technician Helper (Former Employee), Wheaton, MDApril 9, 2015
Pros: awesome
Cons: small company
It was a great learning experience. it helped me to figure out all I needed to know about hvac and how to do various things I didn't know how to do before.
good learning job. hard work required
Helper/Mechanic (Former Employee), Norfolk VirginiaApril 3, 2015
working hard each and every day hot or cold rain or shine youre out and about helping the community. this is a manual labor type of job. not a career.
Like having different task
Lead HVAC (Current Employee), South Hill, VAMarch 31, 2015
Busy on a daily basis checking and repairing equipment.
I've learned more on building animation. Learning to prioritize when having multiple break downs.
After being at a place for 19 years, management and co-working are like family.
I like challenges of different problems.
The thing I like most is after finishing something a job. Seeing it finish and knowing I took part in getting it done.
Working wih KBR....
MVAC Mechanic (Former Employee), Memphis.TNMarch 26, 2015
When I worked for this company, I was working in Iraq. I met, and worked with people from all over the world. It was great interacting with different cultures. It was extremely hot there, so it was very important to drink a lot of fluids.
Enjoyable learning
Laborer (Current Employee), Clinton Wisconsin areaMarch 23, 2015
Pros: outdoor work
Cons: no cons
Part time employment I did to supplement my other employment. My employer was excellent and easy to work with. Privately owned and was actually only employee.
Loved the trade not the company
Installer/Laborer (Former Employee), Broken Arrow, OKMarch 18, 2015
Great trade to be in. really enjoyed the work, and the coworkers, the company I worked for on the other hand was unreliable and unprofessional.
Great work environment
Service Technician (Former Employee), Yorba Linda, CAMarch 17, 2015
Pros: Everything
Cons: Long Hours
Other than the long hours I have nothing bad to say about this company because it was a great workplace. not the place for a student to work. it was very pleasant going into a strangers home and being friends by the time you leave the house
Productive Workplace
Technician/Installer/Maintenance (Former Employee), Nolensville, TNMarch 11, 2015
Pros: holiday pay and bonuses
I enjoyed my experiences with Comfort Engineered Systems. It was good starting point for my career. Everyday was a new experience. The only thing I would have liked to had for opportunities.
Supervisor (Former Employee), Bohemia, NYMarch 8, 2015
Work was routine
I learned how to use hvac gauges
Management was good
Enjoyed my co workers
Job wasnt hard
I loved waking up to go to work.
Sub contractor for bigger company like Time Warner
Service Technician/Mill Tel (Former Employee), Lincoln, NEMarch 3, 2015
Pros: none i can recall
Cons: see above mentioned review
Poor management, cryptic pay scales and formulas for commission based work, tools provided are sub par, expectations of employees are exceedingly high, micromanagement type culture, lo jacked vehicles and most of my co workers were either alcoholics or drug users.
Loved working in HVAC
Student (Former Employee), Alexandria, VirginiaMarch 2, 2015
I got in at 720 and worked for an hour and a half until 850. It was a course but i learned all i needed from that class i even got my EPA and OSHA certification. My classmates/ Co-workers were amazing to work with. the hardest part of the job would have to be the slow days that were boring. I loved learning though that was my favorite part about it.
Not enouoght work at times
Assistant (Former Employee), Warren, MIMarch 2, 2015
Pros: flexable hours
Cons: not enough work
Great boss, fun environment, but inconsistent, at times we would work very late hours, and there was no overtime or benefits.
slow and routine
Technician Specialists/Forman (Former Employee), Pueblo, COFebruary 26, 2015
A typical day would be showing up at 7pm and leaving at 5am. I would load and unload trucks while driving a fork lift. Then I would restock each department throughout the store.
A good place to start my career.
Installer (Former Employee), Atlanta, Ga.February 11, 2015
Pros: worked for family
Cons: worked for family
This was my fathers company where he gave me a start in the construction industry. He had good people working for him to learn from.
great place to work
Apprentice (Former Employee), Roswell, NMFebruary 5, 2015
Very family like and Christian based workforce, enjoyed the crews and the hard work everyone put in. Got doughnuts every Friday during the Safety meeting. They have a good amount of work, but it tends to be out of town, which can be hard on the family and ourselves.
Was a fantastic work environment
Laborer (Former Employee), Edwards, COFebruary 2, 2015
I was able to come in later in the day and work for however long I wanted. I would go with the guys and assist them with carrying tools then I would learn about all different kinds of refrigeration systems and the best ways to repair them. I learned about the different types of refrigerant and little trade secrets that made the job easier. My co-workers were easy to get along with and fun to be around. The hardest part of the job was how refrigerators and air conditioning can freeze by having too much or not enough refrigerant, and trying to find that happy medium. I enjoyed how flexible the hours were and the people that worked there.
Clean, Organized corperation
Service Technician, Techsmart Air Conditioning (Former Employee), Morgan Hill, CAJanuary 27, 2015
I would Drive a company Vehicle to jobsite. Then I would find out from dispatcher what issues where. I then would diagnose problem with Heating/AirConditioning systems. Then If The repaires where minor I would Call supply house and get pricing and part Numbers then i would drive and pick the parts up. Then I would return and I would replace broken parts with new ones. Then I would continue that throughout the day.
Hard and rewarding, but unreliable.
Foreman (Former Employee), Madison, WIJanuary 26, 2015
I spent 7 years working in the HVAC field and while I enjoyed the work, there were too many layoffs and I had to leave for more stable work. Most of the layoff issues were related to the economic depression so they should ease up as the economy improves.
hard working,reliable, ready and willing to learn.
Helper (Former Employee), tucumcari nmJanuary 23, 2015
working with H VAC has shown me how to be a more dependable person. a more work oriented and how much people need to count on the job you do.

1 2 3 4 5