HVAC

HVAC Employer Reviews

Excellent Company
Technician (Former Employee), Bessemer, ALSeptember 23, 2014
Long hard days but worth it. Good company. Good people. Helpful guys that were willing and ready to help at a moments notice.
Assistant (Former Employee), Richmond, vaSeptember 9, 2014
Got to meet a lot of good people. Management is also great. Coworkers get along well with each other.
the hardest part of the job
Mechanic (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CaSeptember 8, 2014
this particular position is required to be knowledgeable of the trade. No cutting corners.
HVAC Tech
HVAC Tech, Sales & service (Current Employee), Hampton, VAAugust 27, 2014
First time owner still learning the ropes, how to own my own business
Excellent Education
Mechanic/Lead (Former Employee), NJAugust 25, 2014
Ideal opportunity to work and gain valuable experience while studying and traveling the world.
Everyone was pleasant to work with
Commercial lead (Former Employee), Portland, ORAugust 18, 2014
Pros: co-workers were great
Cons: benefits were not the greatest
I learned many life skills from a variety of co-workers the hardest part was leaving. Management was a pleasure to work with at all times the doors were always open.
ANG is the way to be
Journeyman (Current Employee), Portland, ORAugust 15, 2014
Being part of the Air National Guard fills me with pride. I love the challenges associated with HVAC and find the location i perform these duties to be great.
Productive learning environment
Technician U.S. Air Force (Former Employee), Whiteman AFB, Knob Noster MO 65336August 14, 2014
Pros: always changing, because of technology being introduced
Cons: i have no negatives about the job
Typical day at work is reporting to our shop. Everyone seats down for our morning meeting, where we review jobs that need to be completed. Our work leaders will then hand out work orders. Work orders can be just preventative maintenance, where we check belts, filters and just making sure the equipment is running properly. Some job orders can be installations – more... or repairs, where the troubleshooting has already been done and we just need to fix the issue. working as an HVAC technician is very rewarding. I learn something new everyday one the job. Each of the different co workers I work with have a different approach on how they do things. – less
Factory Specialist (Former Employee), Wichita, KSAugust 5, 2014
Enjoyed working for the company, days were long at times because of factory conditions.
Maintenance Supervisor
maintenance supervisor for TDCJ (Former Employee), Snyder, TXJuly 24, 2014
Pros: benefits are great, hours are great, personal time off is available
Cons: pay is not that great, no possibility of a raise or overtime
Working as a maintenance supervisor for Texas Department of Criminal Justice is a great job. Can be a little dangerous if you're not used to working around potentially hostile personnel.
productive
installer, United Team Mechanical Utah (Former Employee), UtahJuly 19, 2014
Well managed. Learned a lot working for them. Hardest part of job was roof work in the summer.
Very professional and productive work environment
Technician at Phil's Air conditioning (Former Employee), Staten Island, NYJuly 10, 2014
On a typical day at work, we would drive from location to location problem solving any issues with someone's system. I was an assistant to many service calls and picked up some knowledge along the way. My partner taught me how to do some basic instructions such as reading gauges, setting up the nitrogen so we can use it to pressure a system, and wiring – more... zoning panels. I had very understanding and knowledgeable management, which if there was any questions or problems you would be able to call and they would always have an answer for you immediately. When it comes to co-workers, they were willing to teach me the trade as I assisted them in carrying equipment throughout the work day. – less
Great learning experience
Technician (Former Employee), Cable, WIJuly 9, 2014
Company offered good advancement. Management was good but didn't offer competitive pay.
Typical Project Assistant Work
Project Assistant (Former Employee), Salisbury, NCJuly 3, 2014
I performed typical Project Assistant Work for HVAC Company. This company was heavily bidding though and I helped with mainly, finding quotes and sending out bids.
N/A
Technician (Former Employee), Rowlett, TXJune 25, 2014
Building a strong sales culture. Company should continue to grow by summer time.
Offering the best with no supervision
Draftsman (work for an Engineer) (Current Employee), Austell,GAJune 17, 2014
A part time job with an opportunity to offer you best while enjoying the comfort of your home. Get the work done on time and everyone will be happy.
Typical day
HVAC apprentice (Former Employee), Richmond, MIJune 17, 2014
Pros: unlimited overtime
Cons: there were none
Job abilities were to keep the production line moving, fulfilling any needed and/or necessary open jobs as a line leader, or by repairing the machines and line.
great place to work
Technical Assistant (Former Employee), Decatur, GAJune 14, 2014
great place to work. learned a lot. great management and staff
You will learn alot.
tech (Former Employee), Herlong, CAJune 7, 2014
Learned new skills and was a good invironment to work. hope to use the skills i have learned in the future.
Realy Great place to work
Frank Shelley and Sons Heating and air (Former Employee), Rensselaer, INJune 3, 2014
Typical day at Johnson -melloh would be go to different construction job sites and do a lot of different and exciting new things in the pipe trades industry and the staff and management are the best in the industry hardest part is you have to stay busy all day and the most fun part is just getting to be apart of one of the best pipe trades companines – more... in the whole world – less

1 2 3 4 5