Haas Automation Employee Reviews

Fun and exciting working environment
Cad Design Intern (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaSeptember 6, 2016
Nice place to work. Management is always trying to come up with better ideas and prototypes to improve performance of existing products
Great workplace
Mechanical Assembler (Current Employee) –  Oxnard, CASeptember 3, 2016
Fast pace work environment
The business is a success and is professional
Air of room for growth as well as plenty of opportunities to learn if you want to learn.
Pros
Plenty of work hours and a great place to work
Cons
You tell me
Great benefits
Product Technical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAAugust 16, 2016
Haas was a good place to work for - they take care of their people and try to provide a quality product for worldwide use. Company lunch provided once a month.
A unique workplace...
Former Training and Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAAugust 4, 2016
I've held many positions with many organizations; Haas Automation has been thus far the best employer. You won't just work everyday; you Will learn every day.
Pros
Many
Cons
None!
Good company
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAAugust 1, 2016
Great benefits, great pay, but the expectations are unrealistic and often time their employees are not recognized for their accomplishments.
Good place to work, fun and exiting. Very innovating.
Mechanical Assembler (Current Employee) –  Oxnard, CAJune 12, 2016
Very clean and organized. well managed and organized. Always finding ways to improve the process . safety is a priority as well as training for all employees.
Pros
free lunches and monthly earned bonuses.
Inventory Analyst I (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAApril 8, 2016
It has been really great working with the people at Haas. Business has gone up and down since I've started working there but at the same time they can be generous when they can especially during the holidays. I enjoyed the incentive of our monthly bonuses when we made our goals for the month. They are always willing to train in what your weaknesses are. The company is male dominant and at first it was intimidating but they make you feel welcome. I liked how I didn't feel micromanaged.
Over work employees with less pay
Inventory Control / Break Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAFebruary 23, 2016
HAAS Automation will over work you and under pay you. Room for advancement is no where to be placed. If you want to work in a sweet shop, work at HAAS.
very exciting experience i had
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAFebruary 4, 2016
I guess it all depends on the person's motive. A person might just here machines cutting material,cursing, people all around fast paced working,etc.however if you look beyond that, their are endless opportunities all around the plant.i have been at haas twice, being laid off both times due to the downfall of orders that happens every couple yrs. I now have another job, but if they would call me to come back a 3rd time I would say yes and here is why, haas hired me with no experience, I learned everything I know there. They took a chance with me, so I will take my chances on them ! Plus the experience you get there are plus.but it is up to the person if they want to learn or not -Johnny Ramirez
Pros
lots of learning opportunities
Cons
peiple do tend to point fingers when a part comes out bad then again thats everywhere you go
A Very Unhappy Workplace
Procurement (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAJanuary 29, 2016
Fast paced (which is a good thing), very unprofessional - lots of cursing and throwing individuals under the bus - especially by management. Very rigid shifts - even in the office (no flexibility), tremendously heavy workload, little room for advancement, management bullies and leads by intimidation. It's a VERY toxic culture.
Pros
Good salary and benefits, bonus (if criteria is met).
Cons
Verbally abusive and very unprofessional, Managers scream fbombs all day long and rule by intimidation, Favoritism runs rampant, Once management has you where they want you there is no opportunity for advancement.
Poor leadership
Strategic Sourcing Manager (Current Employee) –  Oxnard, CANovember 18, 2015
Fast pace environment, constant changes, no planifcation, everything is urgent. Demotivated people, no processes in place.
Pros
Good salaries
Cons
No carrer path to employees, lack of leadership and planning
Haas
Parts Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 12, 2015
Haas Factory Outlet taught me how to order critical parts for a company. The procedures of receiving and shipping critical parts to resources.
Pros
Schedule. Office setting.
Cons
Company involvement with suits filed against it, cutting jobs.
Forklift Driver
General Laborer/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  OxnardOctober 16, 2015
Pack and ship machines. Count and find parts. Operate forklifts and load trucks. Keep track of inventory and build sheets.
Pros
Good Workplace
Cons
Hours are up and down
Cutting edge technolgy makes for a great learning environment, but the hours and management were horrible
Quality Control Associate Engineer (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CASeptember 27, 2015
Work consisted of 12 to 13 hour days, 5 days a week. Some weekend work was required. Management did not communicate plans with supervisors, consequently the departments did not build the same product to the same specifications.

The pay, bonuses, and benefits were outstanding, but moral was non-existent.
Pros
Bonuses, pay, benefits, company parties, free lunches.
Cons
Disorganized, hours, lack of communication and direction from management.
CNC Programmer (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAJanuary 12, 2015
Haas is a manufacturing company that produces CNC Machines. I am in a new department called process improvement where I not only update existing operations, but provide new manufacturing solutions.
very productive
CNC Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CADecember 8, 2014
always on time always open for anything new to learn and being safe was a number 1, my co workers always happy with my work, the hardest part there was no hardest part, I enjoy learning new things every day I loved it.
A good place to work.
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAMarch 24, 2014
I worked with different engineers there and they are always willing to teach you new things if you're willing to learn. People are nice to work as a team and plenty of bonuses.
loader
Loader (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAMarch 4, 2014
It was a great job. My co-workers were nice and the work offered some measure of creativity.
The only downside was that, because I was hired as a temp, I was placed on a very long list of temps desiring permanent placement, so despite my recognized (by the owner himself) accomplishments in my position, after 2 years I was still not being offered a permanent position
Pros
strenuous but not tedious work. nice co-workers, ability to work overtime
Cons
hired as atemp with no short term possibilty of permanence
Electrical Engineer
Electrical Engineer II (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAFebruary 24, 2014
Company has a very hierarchical structure.

Promotion and accolades are based on allegiance and doing what your told, not on effort and doing whats right.

Overall decent work place.
Fun family enviorment
Apprentice/ Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIJanuary 28, 2014
Haas Automation was a nice place to work, I very much enjoyed my previous job and the people I worked with. Everyone was very nice and treated you like family. I felt it was a great learning experience but not what I was looking for in a career. I'm liked to be challenged each day with something new and come up with my own ideas as well as other peoples ideas to solve problems. I ask a lot of wuestuons and love to learn.
Pros
clean working enviorment
Cons
a lot of gossip

4.3