Haas Automation Employee Reviews

good place to grow
Document Control (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAJuly 13, 2017
got hired at the age of 17 as a temp, very good company to grow. I was a document control, working with CNC machines , preparing machines to get ship out for delivery.
Pros
good over time
Stressful workplace
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Oxnard, CAJuly 12, 2017
It's a we'll paid job and many opportunities to grow but things have changed not the haas it use to be . Makes you not want to go to work anymore , they want more done in less time .I'm sure that's what every company wants but there's a limit .
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Vacation
Job Security
Welder (Current Employee) –  Oxnard, CAJune 19, 2017
It's an ok place to work, very fast paced,demanding. I don't think I'd recommend this for any welder. There are other positions and openings for other opportunities.
Pros
Free lunch once a month
Cons
Hot smoky building.
overall decent company to work for
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAJanuary 17, 2017
everything is good while machine sales are high, as soon as the sales drop then they will drop you fro their company. you can work twelve hours a day and six hours on Saturday so the money is pretty good but when its bad its really really bad, I mean I was in a room with 100 people and all 100 of us got shown the door!
This is a no nonsense place to work hard.
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CASeptember 20, 2016
You will be required to many skill sets, be able to manage several projects at the same time, meet deadlines and goals and be a team player.
Pros
excellent pay, rewarding interesting work
Cons
no room for advancement
Fun and exciting working environment
Cad Design Intern (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaSeptember 6, 2016
Nice place to work. Management is always trying to come up with better ideas and prototypes to improve performance of existing products
Great workplace
Mechanical Assembler (Current Employee) –  Oxnard, CASeptember 3, 2016
Fast pace work environment
The business is a success and is professional
Air of room for growth as well as plenty of opportunities to learn if you want to learn.
Pros
Plenty of work hours and a great place to work
Cons
You tell me
Great benefits
Product Technical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAAugust 16, 2016
Haas was a good place to work for - they take care of their people and try to provide a quality product for worldwide use. Company lunch provided once a month.
A unique workplace...
Former Training and Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAAugust 4, 2016
I've held many positions with many organizations; Haas Automation has been thus far the best employer. You won't just work everyday; you Will learn every day.
Pros
Many
Cons
None!
Good company
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAAugust 1, 2016
Great benefits, great pay, but the expectations are unrealistic and often time their employees are not recognized for their accomplishments.
Good place to work, fun and exiting. Very innovating.
Mechanical Assembler (Current Employee) –  Oxnard, CAJune 12, 2016
Very clean and organized. well managed and organized. Always finding ways to improve the process . safety is a priority as well as training for all employees.
Pros
free lunches and monthly earned bonuses.
Inventory Analyst I (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAApril 8, 2016
It has been really great working with the people at Haas. Business has gone up and down since I've started working there but at the same time they can be generous when they can especially during the holidays. I enjoyed the incentive of our monthly bonuses when we made our goals for the month. They are always willing to train in what your weaknesses are. The company is male dominant and at first it was intimidating but they make you feel welcome. I liked how I didn't feel micromanaged.
Over work employees with less pay
Inventory Control / Break Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAFebruary 23, 2016
HAAS Automation will over work you and under pay you. Room for advancement is no where to be placed. If you want to work in a sweet shop, work at HAAS.
very exciting experience i had
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAFebruary 4, 2016
I guess it all depends on the person's motive. A person might just here machines cutting material,cursing, people all around fast paced working,etc.however if you look beyond that, their are endless opportunities all around the plant.i have been at haas twice, being laid off both times due to the downfall of orders that happens every couple yrs. I now have another job, but if they would call me to come back a 3rd time I would say yes and here is why, haas hired me with no experience, I learned everything I know there. They took a chance with me, so I will take my chances on them ! Plus the experience you get there are plus.but it is up to the person if they want to learn or not -Johnny Ramirez
Pros
lots of learning opportunities
Cons
peiple do tend to point fingers when a part comes out bad then again thats everywhere you go
A Very Unhappy Workplace
Procurement (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAJanuary 29, 2016
Fast paced (which is a good thing), very unprofessional - lots of cursing and throwing individuals under the bus - especially by management. Very rigid shifts - even in the office (no flexibility), tremendously heavy workload, little room for advancement, management bullies and leads by intimidation. It's a VERY toxic culture.
Pros
Good salary and benefits, bonus (if criteria is met).
Cons
Verbally abusive and very unprofessional, Managers scream fbombs all day long and rule by intimidation, Favoritism runs rampant, Once management has you where they want you there is no opportunity for advancement.
Poor leadership
Strategic Sourcing Manager (Current Employee) –  Oxnard, CANovember 18, 2015
Fast pace environment, constant changes, no planifcation, everything is urgent. Demotivated people, no processes in place.
Pros
Good salaries
Cons
No carrer path to employees, lack of leadership and planning
Haas
Parts Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 12, 2015
Haas Factory Outlet taught me how to order critical parts for a company. The procedures of receiving and shipping critical parts to resources.
Pros
Schedule. Office setting.
Cons
Company involvement with suits filed against it, cutting jobs.
Forklift Driver
General Laborer/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  OxnardOctober 16, 2015
Pack and ship machines. Count and find parts. Operate forklifts and load trucks. Keep track of inventory and build sheets.
Pros
Good Workplace
Cons
Hours are up and down
Cutting edge technolgy makes for a great learning environment, but the hours and management were horrible
Quality Control Associate Engineer (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CASeptember 27, 2015
Work consisted of 12 to 13 hour days, 5 days a week. Some weekend work was required. Management did not communicate plans with supervisors, consequently the departments did not build the same product to the same specifications.

The pay, bonuses, and benefits were outstanding, but moral was non-existent.
Pros
Bonuses, pay, benefits, company parties, free lunches.
Cons
Disorganized, hours, lack of communication and direction from management.
CNC Programmer (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAJanuary 12, 2015
Haas is a manufacturing company that produces CNC Machines. I am in a new department called process improvement where I not only update existing operations, but provide new manufacturing solutions.