Habasit America Employee Reviews

Ok place of business
Lead Person (Current Employee), Middletown,CTJune 8, 2015
Not a bad place to work, it has its perks, but also not the greatest either. Benefits, 401K, and insurance very good. Underpaid and overpaid positions. Very lenient and easy to work with when taking PTO
decent
Lab Technician (Current Employee), Buffalo, NYMay 19, 2015
slow days, lots of testing on some days, workers often do not help other workers, union workers, free lunches, no benefits
MADE ALOT OF FRIENDS OVER THE MANY YEARS
RECEIVING CLERK/ASSEMBLER (Former Employee), Reading, PANovember 3, 2014
Pros: contests, picnics, benefits, insulated-air-conditioned warehouse
Cons: not enough training for temp-workers
LEARNED TO DRIVE A FORKLIFT LEARNED TO OPERATE A COMPUTER LEARNED ABOUT BAR-CODING & SCANNING LEARNED HOW TO ASSEMBLE MANY DIFFERENT TYPES OF PLASTIC CHAIN LEARNED TO CUT PLASTIC & STEEL RODS HARDEST PART OF THE JOB WAS STAYING ON TOP OF THE RUSH ORDERS
Low morale, robot like work, and insuficiente training
cutting area (Former Employee), SuwaneeApril 8, 2014
Pros: easy work, good hours
Cons: isuficiente traning, poor communications, lack of english, low morale
I am so happy that this was a temporary job for me otherwise I would've gone crazy. More then half of the employees can't speak English and they are the ones doing the training. My first impression was scary, no one was friendly and talkative. It seems like they can't wait for you to make mistakes so they can fire you.
However, work was easy and constant. If you like factory labor good luck with that. Never again!
Great Place to work
Materials Planner (Former Employee), Reading, PAApril 5, 2014
Pros: managment
Cons: corporate was in ga
This was a great place to work with a great atmosphere. Very family friendly and always willing to help you learn new things.
Great employees
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Suwanee, GAMarch 10, 2014
The office building is very nice and in a good location. The company as a whole has good benefits and great hard working employees. The customer service department lacks structure and has a stressful work environment.
good place to work.
Manufacturing Tech II / QA (Former Employee), Suwanee, GAFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: fun work enviroment.
Cons: managerment not consistant.
Habasit America is a good place of employment. Nice co-workers, good working place.
Not too bad.
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Middletown, CTDecember 27, 2013
There is a lot of work and a good environment. But, everything is changing and it is time for a good change for me too.
Stable company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Suwanee, GaOctober 20, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: phones do not route consistently
A typical day is supplying customers with quotes, enter their orders, answering any inquiries they may have with the products that we supply. We are a manufacturing company in which we sell conveyor belts to distributors through out the world. The customer care group works closely with our sales team in order to bring the best service and product to the end user. Our managers work with us in order to insure that the customer receives their product on a timely bases and the quality is satisfactory. The most enjoyable part of the job is the contact with the customer. The least enjoyable is when an order does not go to the customer as planned.
Very diverse, high expectations
Shipping and Receiving/Quality Assurance (Former Employee), Suwanee, GAAugust 15, 2013
Strong Company with the upmost standards for excellence. Managment very demanding but rewarding as well. Perfect situation to work in a diverse enviorment and gain knowledge.
Productive and good place to work
Belt Tech (Former Employee), Suwanee, GAApril 19, 2013
Pros: free food, company gifts and bonus
Cons: expensive insurance
One day we had one employee on vacation and we had to finish the job we had more work then everyday.And we worked hard to finish the job. They provide with free lunch.I learned where there is a will there is a way. Smart management with good support. Co-workers they were good but don't want to work hard . The hardest part of the job was joining stiff belts like A-5. Less interference of Superior.
Outstanding company to work for great co-workers
Sr. A/R and Credit Lead (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 29, 2013
Pros: great birthday parties
Cons: great flex time.
Management was out standing no micro managemant as long as you the job was done completely, never any problems .
Totally committed to customer experience at the highest levels from all needed disciplines
Customer Care Manager (Former Employee), Suwanee, GAMarch 4, 2013
Pros: great group of customer care reps
Cons: number of hours needed to commit to have all aspects of job under control
Aside from numerous daily report review commitments aganst open orders etc, had total responsibility for all aspects of customer care. Typical day at work would be reviews with production on open orders and large quotes that were generated ----taking care of schedules for 16 customer care reps while insuring coverage across the US and international market areas---reacting to any customer requirement that needed special ahndling in order to turn a quote into an order or an order into a shipment.
Hardest part of job was dealing with customer reps who had family / health issues that did have an effect on their performance and helping them thru the issues at hand.
Most enjoyable part was resolving issues to customer satisfaction and "thank you for your help with our problem" no matter what it was.
Management support was very positive
good working areas
Data Entry (Former Employee), GAOctober 17, 2012
pulled the product for the customer entered the price and the measurements in the computer for the customer.
nice clean and safe facility
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Suwanee, GAOctober 7, 2012
very easy going place that was managed well which made the day go alot smooth. Really good employes that handled there responsiblities. I processed belts by cutting them the required length and got them ready for shipping.
very productive working environment
Shipping/Customer Clerk (Current Employee), GASeptember 10, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: short breaks
it seriuos working all day through the 8hr shift.
understanding of good work ethics
easy accessiblity of information in getting the job done