Habitat For Humanity Employee Review

View all Habitat For Humanity reviews

Learning and finding out what it takes to construct houses.
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CAJuly 18, 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed volunteering for Habitat for Humanity. I loved using my hands to create and construct two to three level houses for low income families. And I enjoyed watching the dedication of the houses to the new owners. I really learned a lot about what construction workers do on a daily basis and it was a terrific experience that I wouldn't mind doing again.
Pros
Learning so much about what goes into building houses.
Cons
Sometimes I would come home covered in dirt from head to toe.

Other Habitat For Humanity Employee Reviews

Store was amazing
Logistics\Procurement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richland, WADecember 12, 2017
I loved my job at the tri- county habitat for humanity store. I stayed busy and felt like I was making a difference in people's lives on a daily base's. My coworkers at the store were great and my manager was a man I truly admire. Sure there was a little drama here and there but overall I flourished there. My issue arouse from the leadership of the organization outside of the store. I persecuted and targeted for bogus reasons. I stand by my choice to help others not just under the label of habitat but other worthy non profits.
It is what you make it.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/DISPATCHER-EXTERN (Former Employee) –  BaakersfieldDecember 12, 2017
I interned with them at the beginning stages of their development, so everything is still brand new to them, they haven't quite yet got on their feet. It was a fun experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Habitat For Humanity. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3