Habitat For Humanity

Habitat For Humanity Employee Reviews

Hard work for a good cause.
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLFebruary 5, 2017
Amazing people, Doing amazing things.
They tend to be the best and brightest people to work for with insight on a bunch of problems. Helping others is great but they go the extra mile to make sure it's perfect.
Pros
Lunch, Good shifts, Great people
Management is great .
Habitat for Humanity Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Bremerton, WAFebruary 5, 2017
Work is relaxing hard work but relaxing.
Management is ease and calm and respect all of there employees the managers make sure everyone's happy.
Habitat for Humanity Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Champaign, ILFebruary 2, 2017
It was a pretty neat experience i got to learn how and what different tools work and what they do. It feels amazing giving back to the community. I also got to meet a lot of people while helping.
Sorting items
Volunteer Work (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALFebruary 2, 2017
Surrounded by good people who care about each of us and help us to do things like sorting, moving stuff, pricing items, and there is always something to do.
Didn't like the job
Restore associate (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAFebruary 1, 2017
Managers never came to sales floor prices were not on merchandise we had to leave the customer walk all the way to the front to grab a manager so the can walk all the way to the back and give a customer a price, associates are rude, no background check is required to work there,it's real dirty there
Cons
amazing mission to be a part of
Paid Development Intern for fundraising department (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 31, 2017
A great intro to nonprofit. I found to love this world and stayed for years. It makes you feel so accomplished to be a part of it. I learned there so many valuable things that I have been able to put to use at my current position.
Pros
come into contact with a full spectrum of amazing individuals
Cons
some long hours
Loved it
Work/ Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 30, 2017
The people i worked with were so warm and welcoming. The customers i would interact with really enjoyed my company. Over all, enjoyed my time working there. I met a great deal of people that helped me become a stronger, hard working person.
Volunteer
Habitat for Humanity Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCJanuary 26, 2017
Helping restock shelves, put items on shelves, learning about Habitat for Humanity and what they do as a company for others
Helping others thats the best feeling in the world thats what life is about.
Cleaning and building houses (Former Employee) –  Lorain, OHJanuary 25, 2017
Volenter work, its not always about money just bringing a smile on people faces is the best feeling in the world. I'm a people person I have a huge heart for people.
Habitat is a worthy non-profit that builds housing.
Office Manger (Current Employee) –  Wauchula, FLJanuary 23, 2017
Building homes for the less fortunate is a rewarding experience. Helping those folks keep up with payments is the hardest part of the job and the best part is seeing families have a decent place to live.
asfghzsdvbds
Volunteer Worker (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 20, 2017
volunteer position. great for building job experience for young teens. everyone is very respectful and helpful. fun place to pass time during summer breaks in high school
Pros
dasg
Cons
adsg
Fun to be with customers as well as coworkers
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Richland, WAJanuary 17, 2017
I volunteered and it was a fun experience. letting me get my own experience on the sales floor as well as cleaning abilities at a professional environment.
Not for profit company
Administrative Assistant I (Current Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOJanuary 13, 2017
There is so much to this job. Mortgage work, working with families, scheduling pick up donations, scheduling volunteers. Keeping track of community service. Resale cashiering along with office work.
Great Place to work for, positive environment..
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIJanuary 13, 2017
Great place to work, enhanced alot of my roofing skills, the hardest part of the job was being on a roof in the summer with not one cloud in the sky, lol
Productive and fun workplace
Lead Driver (Current Employee) –  Eagle, COJanuary 13, 2017
Working at the ReStore with nice co-workers , good boss. The inventory changes pretty much daily , so it's so fun to see different donations coming up ,
Productive and fun work place with an awesome cause!!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDJanuary 12, 2017
My duties at work included but not limited to assisting Operations Manager on a daily basis with pricing,merchandising,and volunteer management. Also cash handling on a daily basis.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
must be able to lift 75 pounds or more daily
This was a fun place to work
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCJanuary 12, 2017
This was a fun place to work. I enjoyed helping and talking with the customers. The employees all worked as a team. We enjoyed helping one another.
Pros
We worked at a team
Cons
Good Health Insurance
It was a great environment
volunteer (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INJanuary 11, 2017
Doing this volunteer work really helped me in many ways. I learned how to work on Habitat for Humanity houses. I learned that not everyone has a roof over their head. The lady in charge was a teacher at my high school as well. She always made things more enjoyable and more entertaining. She was a great lady to be in charge.
Pros
Great homemade dishes and meeting new people
Cons
It was hard work
hostile work place
Finance Director (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LaJanuary 11, 2017
The board president governs everything the Executive Director does as well as tell other staff member what to do going over the ED's head and showing disrespect.
Pros
work schedule
Cons
Terrible board of directors
Wonderful management
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Rockingham, NCJanuary 11, 2017
A great place to work and with so few employees its more like a family. Nothing is to timely so it makes for a laid back job. I was hired through the states work first program

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Habitat For Humanity. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4