Hacienda La Puente Unified School District

Hacienda La Puente Unified School District Employee Reviews

A trustworthy place to work
Instructional Aide (Former Employee), Hacienda Heights, CAJune 28, 2015
Pros: Duality in job site and assignments.
Cons: Part-time salary, no benefits, not guaranteed work the following school terms.
As an instructional aide in the HLPUSD, I realized that a part-time aide I was exposed to supplying teaching staff assistance as well as assisting special educational students with both physical and behavioral needs. After getting phone calls to learn of new assignments I was given throughout the district, eventually I maintained steady assignments at one particular site. This particular site serviced students plagued with emotional and behavioral problems, deemed unfit for regulatory public school sites. The students range in difficulty yet collectively displayed great interest in the positive assistance I provided. This welcomed embrace allowed me to see the wide this position was more enriching than I had expected.
great place to work for
Cafeteria Worker (Former Employee), Hacienda Heights,caOctober 8, 2014
I wish i could have stayed there longer, it is a great place to work for.
great place very friendly people here.
Mason watering (Former Employee), El Monte, CAJune 12, 2014
Pros: learning daily
Cons: working and training in the heat.
People are friendly and helpful the teachers are wounderful. A typical day is learning new skills everyday how to dig trenches and pipe fitting. management was helpful in all fields you can alway count on management.
Productive, fun place to work.... work day went by fast !!
Sub Attendance Clerk (Current Employee), Hacienda Heights, CAJune 9, 2014
Pros: fast pace environment and customer service.
Attendance records and documents; Communicate detailed information to public/staff and students regarding attendance and procedures. Filing and data archiving. Word processing and typing; problem solving and standard/modern office equipment operation. Customer service, data entry, and multi tasking in a fast pace environment.
Fun, rewarding working environment
Child Development Technician (Former Employee), Hacienda Heights, CAJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: rewarding, fun environment
Cons: pay was low, a lot of paperwork
Job security, room for advancement, safe environment, policies and procedures implemented, and health care.
It was a public school
9th Grade High School English Teacher (Former Employee), Hacienda Heights, CAJanuary 17, 2013
Decent. There were holes in the roof; the computer broke down with grades being added on at least three occassions.
The school was poor and I wouldn't have wanted to send my own children there.
I learned alot about library skills and office experience.
Librarian/ Office Assistant (Former Employee), Industry, CAAugust 3, 2012
Pros: always something new to do daily.
Cons: no job during the summer time off for 2 1/2 months without pay.
I worked the library from 9-1130 am managing classes to visit the library to check out reading books, reshelved books in between classes manged checking out laptops to students and classes, barcoded new books as they came in. At 12 pm I worked in the office filing, info on students put it in the folder, answered phone calls, managed the front counter, computer input of student info, other tasks requested by the principal and resource teacher, attend to sick or hurt students.
Educational insitution
Correctional Clerk (Former Employee), Hacienda Heights, CAJuly 15, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Good place to work for.
I learned to manage an office by myself and all microsoft suite applcations.

Hacienda La Puente Unified School District Salaries