Hackettstown Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews in United States

Registration Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Hackettstown, NJSeptember 22, 2015
Working with great staff and patients. Very satisfying helping patients and solving problems. Co workers are happy and easy to work with.
Pros
challenge
Just another job
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hackettstown, NJSeptember 2, 2015
An ok place to work, on your way to your desired place. There could be room for growth, but because of the prejudice, some people are denied growth.
Pros
Free food on some holidays, and staff birthdays
Cons
overworked, with no pay increase.
Excellent place to work
Electronic Biller (Current Employee) –  Hackettstown, NJJune 16, 2015
I have been working for Hackettstown Regional Medical Center for 29 years and it has been a great place to work. Management and co-workers are all caring and work well together.
Pros
Close to home
friendly co-workers
PACU/staff RN/part-time (Former Employee) –  Hsckettstown, NJAugust 29, 2014
Ability to learn new and different types of nursing throughout facility, very nice people to work with.
Pros
flexible schedule
Excellent place to work
Laboratory Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hackettstown, NJAugust 18, 2014
Enjoyable staff, generous compensation, not much opportunity to advance, although they advertise that they promote from within. Management in some departments is sub-par. But, can't say enough about the staff. Love my job because of me coworkers.
Productive and Interesting Exams
Radiology Technologist (Former Employee) –  Hackettstown, NJAugust 5, 2014
On typical day I would perform radiologic exams on patients and help other coworkers with some exams.
Terrible Management
Medical Transporter (Former Employee) –  Hackettstown, NJJuly 15, 2014
Management does not care about it's employees, they only care about the numbers. They are so focused on what it takes to get good numbers on reviews and surveys they don't actually see what it takes in terms of employee moral and proper staffing. They seem to think that simply talking things out gets things done when 4 different departments want the same thing done in the same 15 minute time span from one person. Hopefully the new ownership can bring in a different mentality to this small, rural hospital which has been overly micromanaged.
Terrible Place To Work
Monitor Tech/ Unit Secretary (Current Employee) –  Hackettstown, NJMay 7, 2014
The only good part of Hackettstown Hospital are the people that you work one on one with. The management and administration are terrible. Employees are so poorly compensated that many of their hourly wages are 10$ an hour less than surrounding hospitals. Constantly short staffed.
Cons
underpaid
productive and pleasant workplace
Registered Nurse -Medical/Surgical (Current Employee) –  Hackettstown, NJApril 30, 2014
productive and pleasant workplace, friendly work environment
Teamwork and communication are essential!
Certified Surgical Tech/ OR Tech- Per Diem (Current Employee) –  Hackettstown, NJApril 12, 2014
Get to work at 6:50am, check my assignments and cases to make sure that the RN and I have all we need to complete the case. My coworkers are a great source of advice and experience especially if it is a case that I haven't done too many of or a surgeon I haven't worked with yet. I love my job as a whole; the patients, coworkers, doctors, all of it, I love it all!
The hardest part of the job is the really sick patients on deaths door that come from facilities. The care that they receive is not easy to see.
Pros
close to home, easy and fun place to work at
Cons
no benefits
Small, family like workplace.
C-Arm Operator (Current Employee) –  Hackettstown, NJMarch 5, 2014
Everyone works as a team and takes care of each other there like family.
Pros
free lunches on occasion .
The days speed by working here.
Registrar (Current Employee) –  Hackettstown, NJFebruary 21, 2014
The fast paced enviornment in the emergency department makes your day go by pretty quickly.
Great Work Environment
Exercise Physiologist (Current Employee) –  Hackettstown, NJJanuary 4, 2014
Courteous and professional staff

Absolute wonderful clients and fitness members

Only downside is that I currently have a per diem position and it is extremely difficult to move up to full-time and receive any benefits at this job.
Pros
great hours, great people
Cons
no benefits
Loved the people!!
Front Desk Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Hackettstown, NJNovember 7, 2013
I really enjoyed meeting and helping people from the community. I only wished this wasn't a temp job.
Pros
people, co workers, boss was nice
Cons
temp job
Work Environment is Fun
Image Scheduler/Documentation Clerk (Current Employee) –  Hackettstown, NJAugust 12, 2013
Work Environment is Fun
Coworkers are like family
Most enjoyable part is not just servicing the patients but being able to educate them as well
Pros
close to home
Cons
no advancement
hrmc is a very full filling place of employment
Per-diem Staff MRI Technologist (Current Employee) –  Livingston, NJJuly 29, 2013
ive been working here for the past 8 years and its been a very satisfying postion mentally and financially
Pros
education
Cons
drive far away
great hospital
Unit secretary (Former Employee) –  Hackettstown njMay 24, 2013
great job needed full time ti afford commute to pa to nj.. overall nice place to work very busy
Great place to work - Laboratory
Per diem Medical Technologist (ASCP) (Former Employee) –  convenient location - Hackettstown, NJApril 1, 2013
Nice atmosphere. Great coworkers that were helpful and just fun to be around. Workload at that time was average. Worked per diem and many hours were available if wanted! Management was always helpful. Culture was healthy and positive. Left after offered a position in vaccines. Location convenient to PA.
Pros
friendly atmosphere, positive culture
Not much time to eat
Director of Cardio-Pulmonary/Sleep Disorder Center (Former Employee) –  Hackettstown, NJMarch 27, 2013
I loved working at the hospital. Love helping patients. I have fun at work. Some managment didn't understand how to treat their employee's. I tried to balance managing my staff and caring for patient's. That was probably the hardest part of the job.
Pros
close to my home
Cons
Each day presented variety of cases. Very interesting work. Good organization to work for.
Pathology Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hackettstown, NJJanuary 12, 2013
Because I had medical terminology, pathology lead trained me on pathology process and transcription formatting. Very grateful for the opportunity. Also acquired great IT skills for transition to EMR.

Hackettstown Regional Medical Center Reviews by Job Title