Haemonetics Employee Reviews

Great place
Assembled Plasma Supplies (Former Employee) –  Leetsdale, PAFebruary 18, 2018
Fast paced, supportive facility to work. I recommend this facility if you are seeking a fast paced environment that will support and promote you if you have an excellent work ethic.Must be a team player.
Haemonetics
Group Leader (Current Employee) –  Draper, UTSeptember 10, 2017
Haemonetics is a great place to work. I'm still working here. However I want to be a supervisor but I don't think I want to here. The people in charge are very unorganized and indecisive.
All the makings of a good employer but needs much improvement in disguishing employees from machines
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTSeptember 3, 2017
At Haemonetics most management and supervision do not take responsibility for their actions. When there is a problem, more time is spent by them trying to place blame on someone else instead of addressing the problem.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Cut throat enviroment
they moved over seas
MANUFACTURING LINE LEADER (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAAugust 22, 2017
had to train people from another country to take are jobs. at first the first few years where good until they started laying people off. job security was gone
Pros
Cons
lost are jobs
great product and management
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsJuly 13, 2017
I enjoyed working as contractor. The project was to make compliance Sybra sealers; handheld, table top and chair. I lead a team of mechanical and system engineering team,
Haemonetics
Communications Intern (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAJuly 6, 2017
Haemonetics is a multinational medical technology corporation that designs and and manufactures equipment for blood collection and storage and the software for that equipment. Although the company's atmosphere is somewhat starchy and "corporate," the employees at Haemonetics are compassionate, dedicated and competent. While working in the Communications department, I had the opportunity to learn about the community engagement efforts of the many Haemonetics office locations, which happen frequently and range from fundraisers to community service outings and charity work. Working at the headquarters in Braintree, MA, I had the opportunity to meet the upper management of the company, and found them to be direct, communicative and forward-thinking.
Pros
Quiet workspaces, tasty and affordable cafeteria
Cons
Not much sense of an office community
Productive with awesome hrs.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Union, SCJune 14, 2017
Great hours, awesome coworkers, benefits, enjoyed my position, great job that I would recommend to others. Decent​ pay, good management.would recommend
Work
Manufacturing Operator (Former Employee) –  Fajardo, PRApril 25, 2017
I learned to work with machine where the intravenous filter are made.Work place culture in work is enyjoyable with the other people. The workers are friendly people.
buen ambiente
Operador de manufactura- área de empaque (Former Employee) –  Fajardo, PRNovember 28, 2016
Buena compañia y cerca de mi casa y bbuena comunicacion entre supervisores
Pros
n/a
Cons
kelly services solo un a ño de empleo asegurado
Buen ambiente laboral
Set-Up Technician (Current Employee) –  Fajardo, PRNovember 14, 2016
Buena empresa con posibilidades de ser permanente, muy competitiva y con buenos productos buen salario ademas buena paga
Pros
Buen ambiente laboral
Cons
N/a
Assembler/Packaging Operator (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTOctober 17, 2016
Fantastic place to work. Overtime is plenty if you want to work more than standard hours. Promoted in three months and given a raise.
bad
Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 30, 2016
At first it was good until new CEO take over. Not stable company. struggling financially, lay employees off year after year hoping to fix problems, still going down. bad invention / management
Pros
travel flexibility
Cons
0 work balance
Good Benefits
Group Leader (Current Employee) –  Union, SCSeptember 22, 2016
Look the Benefits , Don't like the Every weekend , would like to have some Fridays off. Have hard time finding someone to watch small kids on the weekend.
Pros
Goods
Great Company
Senior Group Leader (Current Employee) –  Union, SCSeptember 19, 2016
Haemonetics is a very successful company that is at the top of their industry category. I enjoy my time their for the many years i worked their because they help me provide for myself and my family.
long work days
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Leetsdale, PAAugust 8, 2016
go in having a meeting about the work day is going get told what job your going to do. go in and watch for machine to stay running good and fix them when they stop. can be a long boring night when everything running good.
Pros
great pay
Cons
long days not alot of time for life
It all started of great.
 Manufacturing/ Production/Packaging (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTAugust 4, 2016
The work there was great at first, but once they fired the plant manager (in front of all their employees) everything started to spiral down hill. To even get hired there you either had to be friends with hr or be a member from the church since the hr manager was opposed to everyone else. I would work myself to the bone! working about 15-20 hrs a day and still make it there on time for my shift. There were days that i didn't even make it home at all and i would sleep in the break room while i waited for my own shift to start.
Bad Culture
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAAugust 3, 2016
If you are considering a position with HAE...RUN the other way!! This place will ruin your career. It's run by some very crooked ex-BS folks who only know how to sell-up to their bosses. Their business will continue to erode, leading to more and more lay-offs.
Overworked, Underpaid
Group Lead (Former Employee) –  Leetsdale, PAJuly 30, 2016
If you like mandatory overtime, it is a good place to work, when the machines are working. There is constant pressure to make the number required to serve the customers. It is a odd rotating 12 hour schedule of 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, then 2 days off, 2 days on, 3 days off.
Engineer department is great
R&D Engineer (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAJuly 4, 2016
Engineer department is great. But top management and execute do not have clear goal/direction. The company did not spend enough money for equipment and tools.
A good place to work, enjoyed the work and my co-workers. i found the transfer of my knowledge to others was a great experience.
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAJune 8, 2016
Provided phone support for plasma center techs who were working on haemonetics devices and had technical problems they could not resolve, sent replacement parts for defective components, worked on various projects to decrease costs of parts being shipped and to recover outstanding parts over 30 days. the job was not hard but enjoyable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Haemonetics. Our community is ready to answer.