Haemonetics

Haemonetics Employer Reviews

Great place and nice people
Senior Quality Assurance Technician/ Group Leader (Current Employee), Union, SCOctober 8, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: have to work on sundays
Good benefits, Job Security, paid holidays and vacations. Enjoy working with the people.
Moving workforce to cheaper overseas labor
SENIOR GROUP LEADER (Former Employee), Braintree, MASeptember 6, 2014
Great place to work for 19 years but now the management is going in the direction of wiping out the workforce for cheaper labor alternatives.
Interesting and friendly workplace
Consultant Technical Writer (Former Employee), Braintree, MASeptember 5, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job was learning - as I was documenting - about medical devices used for blood collection, plasma collection, blood freezing, etc.
Easy, but repetitive work.
Machine Operator/Assembler (Current Employee), Leetsdale, PAAugust 10, 2014
A typical day at work includes fixing faults on machines, keeping the work area clean, packing our products, and stalking the machines. We also fill out paper work at the end of each load. I learned a lot about our machines and how they work. We make centrifuges and bottles for blood banks.
Loved the job.
Production Specialist (Former Employee), Union, SCAugust 6, 2014
Indirect supervision allowed me to work throughout my shift, uninterrupted. It was a production job and I worked 9 pm to 6;30 am but there was always something to do. I loved staying busy and being allowed to manage myself throughout the night.
Clean Room Assembly
Clean Room Assembler (Former Employee), Braintree, MAJuly 22, 2014
assembling blood collection products and maintained accuracy. Met deadlines, along with passing a quality team
its a good job with good people
Group Leader (Current Employee), Union, SCJune 25, 2014
Pros: good insurance
Cons: low pay for the work
needs better pay for the job that you do , better advancement possibilities,
New company in Puerto Rico
Documentation Specialist / Engineering Support (Former Employee), Fajardo, PRMay 29, 2014
Pros: excellent work relations with all fuctional areas.
Cons: the distance between my home and the site, the low salary.
Procedures, Mfg. and Engineering documents creation and review, seek for feedback, follow the approval flow, in a timely matter. Manage purchase requisitions and PO's for Capital Projects. Comunications, clear and precise, vital to management and co workers.
The most enjoyable part of my job, to see things happening, completed, on time expected, purchases – more... coming in when expected to complete projects, repairs, constructions. – less
productive
Receptionist (Former Employee), braintree, maMay 28, 2014
my typical day at work is very busy. this is a busy company that requires fast paste customer service.
Good culture
General Manager & VP Business Development (Former Employee), St. Paul mnMarch 26, 2014
Loved the people and the culture of the job. There was a lot of good people and I enjoyed the time.
Haemonetics offers great benefits but limited career growth
Manager (Current Employee), Boston, MAJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: not a market competitive salary, no room for career growth
Haemonetics has offered me a great experience that I know I will be able to use elsewhere. The management team encourages learning the business and planning for the future in terms business needs and requirements.
REALLY NO ROOM FOR ADVANCEMENT
DISTRIBUTION SPECIALIST (Former Employee), DRAPER UTJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: good job fun people
Cons: wage
REALLY NO ROOM FOR ADVANCEMENT GREAT JOB FUN PEOPLE JUST PAY WAS BAD GREAT BENEFITS
Good work environment
Machine Operator 1 (Current Employee), Draper, UTJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: friendly atmosphere
Cons: short breaks
A great place to work but the pay is below average. I need to find other place of employment to keep up with the cost of living.
Good work environment
Machine Operator 1 (Current Employee), Draper, UTJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: friendly atmosphere
Cons: short breaks
fun workplace
Distribution Specialist (Current Employee), Leetsdale, PANovember 15, 2013
Pros: great benefits
Cons: poor management, fairness
fun work place great benefits, fun people, poor management, everyone got treated differently, if employees didn't do there job you had to do it. unfair, learned oracle, fun coworkers , and disgruntled co workers, keeping your cool with the disgrunteled co workers, easy job day flew by
Didn't like this job.
Material Handler (Former Employee), Draper, UTNovember 13, 2013
The work environment sucked and the management was a little to strict in my opinion.
company closing
Distribution Specialist (Former Employee), Braintree, MANovember 8, 2013
great people, management was ok depending on who youre talking to, the people under management were great people though.
Good company but a lot of challenges at work/cloudy future
Distribution Clerk (Current Employee), Draper, UTSeptember 29, 2013
Pros: average pay rate, good health benefits and paid time off
Cons: poor management, troubles with budgeting, needs more improvement.
It is a very good company to be part as a warehouse worker, a lot of good benefits, good chances of promotions. It needs more improvement in management team and not clear future since it does have big issues in budgeting and managing inventory.
great to work
Quality Assurance Engineer/CAPA admin (Current Employee), El Dorado Hills, CAApril 23, 2013
Pros: free food
Cons: long break
Good to work with people. challenging to work with people. easy to commute and lot of good systems
Union SC- Poor Management and No Diversity in Management
Microbiologist (Former Employee), Union, SCJanuary 29, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: no diversity and no opportunities for advancement
Haemonetics is good company but the Union, SC facility is not a place that you would want to work. It is no diversity in upper management,no opportunity for advancement, lack of communication within the departmenst and HR is horrible.

About Haemonetics

Haemonetics helps health care providers keep track of blood. The company develops and produces automated blood collection systems – Read more