Haemonetics Employee Reviews

It all started of great.
 Manufacturing/ Production/Packaging (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTAugust 4, 2016
The work there was great at first, but once they fired the plant manager (in front of all their employees) everything started to spiral down hill. To even get hired there you either had to be friends with hr or be a member from the church since the hr manager was opposed to everyone else. I would work myself to the bone! working about 15-20 hrs a day and still make it there on time for my shift. There were days that i didn't even make it home at all and i would sleep in the break room while i waited for my own shift to start.
bad
Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 30, 2016
At first it was good until new CEO take over. Not stable company. struggling financially, lay employees off year after year hoping to fix problems, still going down. bad invention / management
Pros
travel flexibility
Cons
0 work balance
close to home
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAFebruary 15, 2016
management only cares about how much they can get out of you and adding more to your workload and they do not consider this when your current work is suffering and isn't complete. They also do not adjust your compensation to fit your new undesired responsibilities. Very high turnover rate, doesn't offer any work life balance or an opportunity for growth.
Pros
other employees were great to work with
Cons
too many to list
Good Benefits
Group Leader (Current Employee) –  Union, SCSeptember 22, 2016
Look the Benefits , Don't like the Every weekend , would like to have some Fridays off. Have hard time finding someone to watch small kids on the weekend.
Pros
Goods
Bad Culture
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAAugust 3, 2016
If you are considering a position with HAE...RUN the other way!! This place will ruin your career. It's run by some very crooked ex-BS folks who only know how to sell-up to their bosses. Their business will continue to erode, leading to more and more lay-offs.
New group of executives have developed an excellent new direction for the company.
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner (Current Employee) –  Braintree, MAMay 25, 2016
Excellent place to work if you want to be an integral part of the changes taking place. Management is reasonable in their expectations and helpful in reaching goals. Communication at all levels could be improved but this is expected with the pace of events occurring.
Engineer department is great
R&D Engineer (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAJuly 4, 2016
Engineer department is great. But top management and execute do not have clear goal/direction. The company did not spend enough money for equipment and tools.
Great place to work for longterm career advancement
Senior Manager Finance (Current Employee) –  Braintree, MAMay 17, 2016
The greatest asset of Haemonetics is the quality of the individuals within the workforce. During my career with the company I've had the opportunity to interact with fantastic individuals at the company.
Great Company
Senior Group Leader (Current Employee) –  Union, SCSeptember 19, 2016
Haemonetics is a very successful company that is at the top of their industry category. I enjoy my time their for the many years i worked their because they help me provide for myself and my family.
long work days
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Leetsdale, PAAugust 8, 2016
go in having a meeting about the work day is going get told what job your going to do. go in and watch for machine to stay running good and fix them when they stop. can be a long boring night when everything running good.
Pros
great pay
Cons
long days not alot of time for life
Overworked, Underpaid
Group Lead (Former Employee) –  Leetsdale, PAJuly 30, 2016
If you like mandatory overtime, it is a good place to work, when the machines are working. There is constant pressure to make the number required to serve the customers. It is a odd rotating 12 hour schedule of 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, then 2 days off, 2 days on, 3 days off.
A good place to work, enjoyed the work and my co-workers. i found the transfer of my knowledge to others was a great experience.
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAJune 8, 2016
Provided phone support for plasma center techs who were working on haemonetics devices and had technical problems they could not resolve, sent replacement parts for defective components, worked on various projects to decrease costs of parts being shipped and to recover outstanding parts over 30 days. the job was not hard but enjoyable.
Haemonetics offers great benefits but limited career growth
Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 22, 2014
Haemonetics has offered me a great experience that I know I will be able to use elsewhere. The management team encourages learning the business and planning for the future in terms business needs and requirements.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Not a Market Competitive Salary, No Room for Career Growth
Good company but a lot of challenges at work/cloudy future
Distribution Clerk (Current Employee) –  Draper, UTSeptember 29, 2013
It is a very good company to be part as a warehouse worker, a lot of good benefits, good chances of promotions. It needs more improvement in management team and not clear future since it does have big issues in budgeting and managing inventory.
Pros
Average pay rate, good health benefits and paid time off
Cons
Poor management, troubles with budgeting, needs more improvement.
My work life at Haemonetics
Assistant Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Leetsdale, PAJuly 21, 2012
Overall as a corporation Haemonetics is a well organized and has great corporate structure from the USA to other countries.

The area of opportunity is at the division level in the USA specifically the eastern division or I should say the one I work in. They need more training from a Human Resources perspective and more enhanced training of Labor base. The training will help educate on job skills as well as policies pertaining to the workplace.

The Corporation itself offers a wide variety of advancement based on job performance and work ethic I have advanced here to a position I am very pleased with and continue to learn more each year. The area of opportunity at middle managmet level is to work towards division succsess and not individual teams and to incorporate a professional culture at all times.
Pros
teamwork, advancement, training, opportunities within the corporation.
Cons
workforce training on policies.
Union SC- Poor Management and No Diversity in Management
Microbiologist (Former Employee) –  Union, SCJanuary 29, 2013
Haemonetics is good company but the Union, SC facility is not a place that you would want to work. It is no diversity in upper management,no opportunity for advancement, lack of communication within the departmenst and HR is horrible.
benefits
Cons
no diversity and no opportunities for advancement
New company in Puerto Rico
Documentation Specialist / Engineering Support (Former Employee) –  Fajardo, PRMay 29, 2014
Procedures, Mfg. and Engineering documents creation and review, seek for feedback, follow the approval flow, in a timely matter. Manage purchase requisitions and PO's for Capital Projects. Comunications, clear and precise, vital to management and co workers.
The most enjoyable part of my job, to see things happening, completed, on time expected, purchases coming in when expected to complete projects, repairs, constructions.
Pros
Excellent work relations with all fuctional areas.
Cons
The distance between my home and the site, the low salary.
Worked as a Packer on Production Line, and then advanced to Forklift Operator
Distribution Specialist/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTSeptember 21, 2015
I worked for this Heamonetics for a few years... I started out at the bottom and worked my way up! I liked the work itself within this company, and the benefits, PTO, Holiday pay, etc...
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Poor Management, no balanced schedlue!
Usual company to work at
Senior Financial Analyst/Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Braintree, MAFebruary 15, 2016
Great Company with standard benefits on insurance. Can work from home and room for growing. Great collegues to help you learn
Busy company with an excellent superviser.
SENIOR GROUP LEADER (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAApril 20, 2015
I worked in distribution and controlled the inventory. I was responsible for all receiving. I was responsible for the locations of all the product. I was the senior group leader and had a crew of 6 people working for me . I never left until every order was shipped.
Pros
Busy, Good Benefits and Good pay.
Cons
An inept custumer service. Poor decisions from upper management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Haemonetics. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7