Hagemeyer NA

Hagemeyer NA Employer Reviews

Great Company
Shipping Lead (Former Employee), Winder, GAJuly 13, 2013
Pros: room for advancement
Cons: location
A typical day at Hagemeyer consisted of loading trucks in hubs and shipping various products nationally and internationally. The most enjoyable part of the job was thee was room for employees to grow.
A company that will do everything possible to make the employees successful and hence the company successful.
Account Receivables Associate (Current Employee), Charleston, SCJune 18, 2013
In a typical day there is never a dull moment.
I am always learning and advancing in ways to save time even if it is reducing the number of key strokes.
My supervisor is highly ethical and precise.
Our team is just that. A team.
The hardest part of my job is trying to catch up when I am out for holidays.
I enjoy being busy and challenged.
National Account Team
Credit Associate-National Accounts (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAApril 2, 2013
Pros: nice group bonding activities
Cons: no location in ny
Able to have full ownership of portfolio. Management provides support to ensure goals are achieved.
Very Disappointed!
Customer Service (Former Employee), Greenville, SCSeptember 29, 2012
The typical work day was fine. Go in, do your job and go home. I learned alot in a short period of time, although I already had experience prior to entering the position. During this time, I found that the company wasted money instead of caring enough to find ways to save. Management was extremely terrible in many ways, too many to list. My co-workers were lazy and I found most of them would be playing with their electrical devices during working hours. The hardest part of the job was not saying how I felt and what I saw going on around me and when I did express my feelings, I found that was not the right thing to do. Sadly to say the most enjoyable part of my job was punching out at the end of the day and heading home. Unfortunately, I do not have anything nice to say about this company site that I worked for.
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee), Charleston, SCJuly 24, 2012
Performed maintenance and development to increase efficiency in our data warehousing systems.