Headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, Hagemeyer North America, Inc. is a distributor of products and services focusing on business-to-business markets in electrical materials, safety products, and industrial products and services throughout North America.
Our sites are conveniently located to serve local markets throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our strength lies in the ability to serve local customers through the relationships forged by our associates.
Our global reach allows us to provide our global customers with custom-tailored solutions. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sonepar, Hagemeyer North America works with Sonepar companies around the world to ensure superior service when and where our customers need it.
We are seeking an entry level Strategic Proposals Analyst to formulate customer market basket quotation responses to potential mid-market, regional and national customers. The Analyst works directly with the Sales organization’s account owner to develop and price a draft proposal, and modify the overall proposal to meet profitability requirements and have the highest likelihood of securing sales. The Strategic Proposals Analyst also improves and develops the customer quotation and profitability models for ease-of-use and to improve.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, economics, mathematics, statistics or related field
- 1-2 years of related analytical, proposal and/or pricing experience desired
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and spreadsheet models
- Must have strong MS Excel skills (i.e. Pivot Tables, vLookups, etc)
- Excellent analytical skills, including data manipulation and “what-if” scenario analysis
- Working knowledge of customer profitability models is a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines while producing a quality product
- Ability to effectively communicate technical and analytical concepts to non-technical business partners
- Will consider recent college graduates with strong technical and analytical skills
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.
Hagemeyer is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V