Headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, Hagemeyer North America, Inc. is a distributor of products and services focusing on business-to-business markets in electrical materials, safety products, and industrial products and services throughout North America.
Our sites are conveniently located to serve local markets throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our strength lies in the ability to serve local customers through the relationships forged by our associates.
Our global reach allows us to provide our global customers with custom-tailored solutions. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sonepar, Hagemeyer North America works with Sonepar companies around the world to ensure superior service when and where our customers need it.
At HNA, the people make the difference by acting with integrity and putting our customers first. We are a performance driven company that is determined to be the best B2B distributor of services and products focusing on the industrial, safety and electrical markets.
Hagemeyer North America is currently seeking a Storeroom Customer Service Representative to provide service on-site to customers by quoting material that meets customer specifications, costs and time requirements. Additional responsibilities include:
- Buys materials from suppliers or distributors at the lowest cost consistent with considerations of quality, reliability of source and urgency of need.
- Studies trends, interviews vendors and recommends sources of supply
- Verifies quantity and quality of stock received from manufacturer.
- Authorizes payment of invoices or return of merchandise.
- Develops and maintains necessary records and files for efficient operation.
- Gives Markers information such as price mark-ups or mark-downs, manufacturer number, season code, and style number to print on price tickets.
- Inspects exchanged or refunded merchandise.
- Responsible for manually stocking shelves and pulling orders for customer
- 1 to 3+ years of customer service experience
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Experience generating and providing quotations to customers desired
- Buying experience desired
- Must have excellent communications skills with the ability to interact with various customers and internal personnel daily
- Must be proficient with a computer and various software
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
401k Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and more!
Hagemeyer is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V