Headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, Hagemeyer North America, Inc. is a distributor of products and services focusing on business-to-business markets in electrical materials, safety products, and industrial products and services throughout North America.
Our sites are conveniently located to serve local markets throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our strength lies in the ability to serve local customers through the relationships forged by our associates.
Our global reach allows us to provide our global customers with custom-tailored solutions. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sonepar, Hagemeyer North America works with Sonepar companies around the world to ensure superior service when and where our customers need it.
Hagemeyer North America is currently seeking an Account Manager to be responsible for the account management of Industrial MRO products business within a certain key account. Most of the time will be spent at a customer’s facility in El Segundo, CA. The Account Manager will develop and implement sales strategies for increasing sales and profits through the customer. The Account Manager will call on accounts, develops and coordinates sales presentations, and ensure adequate sales service. This position will also be responsible for managing a team of personnel as well.
- Assist in the implementation of appropriate tactical plans to develop certain accounts.
- Lead and follow up on all designated customers.
- Coordinate all HNA resources needed in order to the benefit of the customer.
- Assist in the negotiating the appropriate contract pricing
- Leverage service offerings in order to close the contract
- Ensure account pricing and service levels are properly communicated
- Provide weekly call reports to ensure maximum sales opportunity
- Provide monthly/quarterly performance reports
- Drive and report KPI’s
- Identify, submit & obtain savings approval from the customer
- Define with the customer all long & short term savings opportunities
- Organize, lead & communicate with customer identified KPI (AR, project update, savings achievement, etc)
- 3+ years experience of Account Management experience.
- Personnel management experience is required
- P&L Management experience is highly desired
- Industrial MRO product knowledge and experience is highly desired
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be able to demonstrate cost savings solutions for the customer.
- Strong presentations skills are required
- Bachelor’s degree desired
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.
Hagemeyer is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V