Headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, Hagemeyer North America, Inc. is a distributor of products and services focusing on business-to-business markets in electrical materials, safety products, and industrial products and services throughout North America.
Our sites are conveniently located to serve local markets throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our strength lies in the ability to serve local customers through the relationships forged by our associates.
Our global reach allows us to provide our global customers with custom-tailored solutions. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sonepar, Hagemeyer North America works with Sonepar companies around the world to ensure superior service when and where our customers need it.
We are currently seeking a MRO Storeroom Account Representatives to be responsible for developing and implementing Storeroom sales strategies for increasing sales and profits while being responsible for providing an overall cost savings to a dedicated customer. The Storeroom AR calls on a single Storeroom account (with multiple customer locations) and will develop and coordinate sales presentations as well as and ensure adequate sales service.
Additionally, the Storeroom Account Representative will provide assistance to the Account Manager in overseeing certain Storeroom personnel, leading Green and Sustainability initiatives, reporting, conducting customer presentations, and helping with customer service issues.
- 3+ years outside sales or account management experience
- Experience in the Industrial MRO Distribution industry is a plus
- Strong ability to provide cost savings solutions to the customer necessary
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to develop effective PowerPoint presentations
- Must be highly energetic and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong with client follow up, organizational skills, & excellent communication skills required.
- Must be able to interact with customers from various levels of the organization.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Industrial Distribution or related is required
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.
Hagemeyer is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V