Headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, Hagemeyer North America is a distributor of products and services focusing on business-to-business markets in electrical materials, safety products, and industrial products.
Hagemeyer USA sites are conveniently located to serve local markets throughout the United States. Our strength lies in the ability to serve local customers through the relationships forged by our associates.
Our global reach allows us to provide our global customers with custom-tailored solutions. As a subsidiary of Sonepar USA, part of the global Sonepar family, Hagemeyer USA works with Sonepar companies around the world to ensure superior service when and where our customers need it.
Hagemeyer is currently seeking an Account Representative to sell Safety products, Industrial Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) products and services to Industrial plants, OEM/production facilities, manufacturing plants, and Safety customers. HNA Account Representatives have the opportunity to work with one of the most extensive product lines in the business and are encouraged to be true resources for our customers by establishing long lasting relationships. Our Account Reps will work with the support of a true team environment from our Customer Service Representatives to our Management team. Every Account Rep has the opportunity to maximize their income potential and advance professionally.
- 3+ years outside sales experience and territory development required
- Experience and knowledge of Industrial MRO and safety supplies is required.
- Experience selling to manufacturing, OEM/production facilities, and other industrial companies is desired
- Experience in the Industrial Distribution industry is highly desired
- Must have experience cold calling & developing new accounts
- Experience with growing existing accounts & establishing relationships with current customer base
- Strong with client follow up, organizational skills, & excellent communication skills required.
- Bachelor Degree preferred
401k Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and more!
Hagemeyer is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V