Headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, Hagemeyer North America, Inc. is a distributor of products and services focusing on business-to-business markets in electrical materials, safety products, and industrial products and services throughout North America.
Our sites are conveniently located to serve local markets throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our strength lies in the ability to serve local customers through the relationships forged by our associates.
Our global reach allows us to provide our global customers with custom-tailored solutions. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sonepar, Hagemeyer North America works with Sonepar companies around the world to ensure superior service when and where our customers need it.
Hagemeyer is currently seeking a Storeroom Manager to manage the storeroom operations located at a customer facility. Storeroom Operations Managers have the opportunity to work with one of the most extensive product lines in the business and are encouraged to be true resources for our customers by establishing long lasting relationships. Our Storeroom Ops Managers will work with the support of a true team environment from our Crib Attendants to our Sr. Management team. Storeroom Operations Managers have the opportunity to see their impact on their customers as well as develop and advance professionally.
Hagemeyer’s Integrated Supply is a business relationship aimed at reducing the total costs of procuring, managing inventory, and the use of indirect materials whereby the end-user outsources most, or all, of the following functions to Hagemeyer:
- Managing the entire maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) procurement process
- Storeroom management
- Sourcing non-stock products
- Automated procurement and inventory management
- Inventory management and/or inventory ownership
- 3+ years of operations management experience is required.
- Personnel management experience required
- Procurement and Inventory Management experience is desired
- Managing the entire maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) procurement process is desired
- Must have excellent time management, leadership and organizational skills.
- A Bachelors degree in Management, Industrial Distribution, Supply Chain & Logistics or related or combination of experience and education.
- P&L management experience is desired
- Excellent communication skills with strong customer interaction experience required.
401k, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and more!
Hagemeyer is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V