Headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, Hagemeyer North America, Inc. is a distributor of products and services focusing on business-to-business markets in electrical materials, safety products, and industrial products and services throughout North America.
Our sites are conveniently located to serve local markets throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our strength lies in the ability to serve local customers through the relationships forged by our associates.
Our global reach allows us to provide our global customers with custom-tailored solutions. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sonepar, Hagemeyer North America works with Sonepar companies around the world to ensure superior service when and where our customers need it.
Hagemeyer is currently seeking a Warehouse Associates for our branch location. The Warehouse Associate will have the opportunity to work in and learn the various warehousing operations such as receiving, storing, distributing and loading material, tools, equipment, and product within the warehouse. Additional responsibilities include:
- 5S - Responsible for maintaining a clean, orderly and organized work environment
- Customer Focus – Handles internal and external customer requests while maintaining customer satisfaction
- Communication – Must be able to communicate with all levels of associates, management and customers
- Safety – Works in a safe manner at all times, participates in safety training and retraining and reports work related accidents, incidents, and near miss incidents to management immediately.
- Maintenance Issues – Reports equipment issues to maintenance or management immediately.
- Basic safety knowledge (i.e., proper lifting techniques, etc.)
- Experience working in Logistics or Warehouse environment during military service would be desired.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have good computer skills
- Must be able to pass drug and background checks.
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.
Hagemeyer is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V