Headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, Hagemeyer North America, Inc. is a distributor of products and services focusing on business-to-business markets in electrical materials, safety products, and industrial products and services throughout North America.
Our sites are conveniently located to serve local markets throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our strength lies in the ability to serve local customers through the relationships forged by our associates.
Our global reach allows us to provide our global customers with custom-tailored solutions. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sonepar, Hagemeyer North America works with Sonepar companies around the world to ensure superior service when and where our customers need.
Hagemeyer North America is seeking an experienced Water Based Systems (Sprinkler) Designer in the Geismar Louisiana location. Qualified candidates should be Nicet Certified (preferred) and have at least 3 years in the sprinkler industry.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop design and calculations for various water based systems.
- Performing on-site survey of customer’s Life Safety systems
- Identifying code issues and discrepancies
- Create material lists and order materials needed to support field projects.
- Assist shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, checking in material, matching purchase orders to sales orders & distributing to sales associates for processing.
- Responsible for ensuring the customer has all required copies of all required documentation upon completion of project work.
- In depth Knowledgeable of all regulatory standards pertaining to assigned duties; i.e., State, OSHA, and NFPA regulations, etc.
- High School or GED
- Minimum 1 Certification (manufacturing/state) in a fire protection related field
- 3+ years of industry specific experience
- Keep all certifications and licenses current and renewed by completing continuing education as required.
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record, mechanically inclined, basic computer skills, and ability to lift 50 lbs
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.
Hagemeyer is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Indeed - 9 months ago
Hagemeyer North America (HNA) gets a charge out of spreading things around. The company -- a subsidiary of French distribution...