HAGEMEYER Employee Reviews in United States

Management really take care of employees
Storeroom Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCAugust 13, 2015
Everyone works as a team and management takes care of everyone under them. You learn something new each day on the job. Management is always willing to show an employee ways of completing tasks.
Flexible work environment
Crib Attendant (Current Employee) –  East Peoria, ILMay 13, 2015
On a normal day I monitor the computer and help customers fill their material needs. I also multi-task between recieveing and dispersing orders.
On a scale of 1-10 job rated as a 4
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAApril 27, 2015
A Sub-Standard workplace.
Typical Day is a nonstop workday until you receive your one hour break, no breaks in-between. warehouse workers are expected to muster the bulk of the entire organizations responsibilities.
Management - for the most part was unprofessional save a couple(literally) of office workers.
new management took over head position of the local company and lost 2 major procurement contractors in that span of time. incompetent to the needs of the employees. benefits in the form of pay raise non-existent. lazy office personnel.
the hardest part of the workplace - is the expectation to do office personnel jobs while warehouse workers are burdened with own daily routines and duties.
termination of employees with no intention of hiring suitable help so even more duties fall on current employees and one is expected to do the very same workload with 2 people when the job requires 4.
Cons
NO upward mobility, NO pay increases, Expectation to do multiple office personnel workload on top of ones own daily duties, with NO incentive, New management has NO earthly idea on ANY aspect of the Warehouse which causes a chasm in relations.
stressful
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Axis, ALMarch 28, 2015
A typical day at work is high pace and very demanding. I have learn to operate the Forklift, SAP syetem, and MRO demands. The management here has his pick on who he likes and who he over works. My co Work is older guy who works hard like myself, and a middle age female who is just here. Does little to no work everyday. The hardest part of my job is dealing with negitivty. The most enjoyable part of my job is interacting with everyone here and producing results to most of the problem i come across.
Pros
free shoes and bonus
Cons
supervisior is unfair
Tool Crib Attendant (Current Employee) –  Portland, TNMarch 7, 2015
Good place learned alot and have new skills to bring to the table if needed for a future job or careeer. I like the fact that you can work at your own pace, and maintaining the cabinets throughout the plant make time go by a little quicker. Working on the computers 80% of the time made my typing and computer skills advance more as well.
Pros
laid back not alot of heavy labor involved
Cons
no benifits, no raises, and staying a temp
good job very fast and easy
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCJanuary 14, 2015
this job was very fast pasted always busy never a dull moment. awesome job to have that was not hard just busy.
cons
not a good company to grow or move up in.
good hours
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJune 23, 2014
The schedule here is great was still able to get off with time left to run errands. friendly coworkers and very organized
Great Company
Driver/Tech (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, TXMay 29, 2014
Dirver/Tech but am seeking new employment due to promises made during hiring process and not kept
Productive and a fun work place.
Fire Extinguisher Tech (Current Employee) –  Nederland, TXMay 28, 2014
Hagameyer is a fun working environment. The employees are nice and work well together. Management is great with high satisfaction, I have learned how to take apart and recharge extinguishers. i also learned how to low pressure hydro test cylinders. I have monthly routes i tend to to make sure all my equipment is up to date.
Pros
multiple breaks, fun environment.
Cons
low pay.
productive place and easy to get work done
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, TXMarch 27, 2014
All i did was go into work and they told me what to do. The people were nice. the hardest part was not getting any breaks.
Pros
a place to eat lunch
Cons
only a lunch no breaks
warehouse
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Orange, TXNovember 15, 2013
uncooperative coworkers, easy work, good pay, best part was easy hours,management was not great. didn't learn anything i didn't already know.
Pros
good pay, easy work
Cons
coworkers where uncooperative, magament
It's not a fun place to work any more.
Buyer/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCSeptember 23, 2013
A tipical day at work consiste of expediting, getting quotes, resolving invoicing problems, and creating purchase orders. The hardest part of my job is getting the vendors to not ship substitute parts without prior approval. I enjoy interacting with the customer.
Pros
being able to get the hard to find items.
Cons
no room for advancement
Great
Supply Crib Attendant (Former Employee) –  Whitesboro, NYAugust 15, 2013
Enjoyable job to work at, great coworkers and a great place to work.
Joke
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 7, 2013
High Turnover, Micro Managed, Unethical Business Practices, Arrogant Customer Service Rep's....it's who you know here....lots and lots of turnover......reports, reports, reports.....

Do the MATH!
Pros
zero
Cons
management very weak, high turnover
Good company but management needs improvement
Cash Application Specialist (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAFebruary 13, 2013
This is a good company. Management needs to have better people skills and understand that their employees have a job to do and understand what their job is.
decent job
Distribution Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXSeptember 25, 2012
this was a pretty decent job the pay was pretty good work was easy and managment was cool but job security sucks
Enjoyable work with appreciative management.
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Chambersburg, PAJune 25, 2012
A typical day would start with a team meeting. We would then go pick our orders. I learned to drive several types of machinery and had mostly good co-workers. One nice perk was management awarding us if we had excellent months by giving us free meals ranging from pizza to steak dinners.
Pros
work was steady and management was nice.
Cons
very hot in summer
safe and productive workplace
Delivery driver (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCApril 8, 2012
This is a very productive and safe workplace. The job requires dedications and team efforts. I enjoy my work place
Pros
positive work enviorment