Hagerman & Company, Inc., founded in 1985, is a firm specializing in the sale of the world's leading CAD software and related products and services. The company has 22 locations in the United States, with corporate headquarters in Mt. Zion, Illinois.
Hagerman & Company offers an upscale job experience, with modern building and office spaces, competitive compensation and full company benefits, including BCBS insurance, flexible spending plan, life insurance, personal time off, company holidays, and flexibility for family needs.
We are seeking an energetic and experienced Sales Executive to support and grow our AEC client base in Birmingham, AL. Leadership skills, the ability to work successfully in a team environment, and previous successful sales experience in this market area are desired. The right candidate will also have architectural engineering and construction knowledge.
Additonal desired skills:
- Previous account management experience.
- Knowledge of Autodesk software products, including Inventor and AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of BIM (Building Information Modeling).
- Solution selling experience is a plus.
Duties would include (but not be limited to):
- Strategic selling of computer aided design software, services and training, within the architectural engineering and construction community.
- Strategic selling of Autodesk software products, including Inventor and AutoCAD.
- Manage multiple concurrent sales cycles effectively.
- Entry of all sales contracts in the Hagerman database on a daily basis.
- Maintain accurate and detailed information in company CRM system(s).
- Qualify and forecast deals accurately.
- Coordination of efforts with the corporate Regional Manager, Hagerman’s applications engineers, service technicians, and systems consultants.
- Maintain positive relationships with all associates.
- Follow established policies and procedures.
- Communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
- Display solid interpersonal skills.
- Attendance at work or customer sites between 8AM and 5PM daily.
- This is a full-time position that reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
Hagerman & Company, Inc. has a single mission -- to help clients become more productive. We do this through the successful implementation of technology.
Hagerman & Company, Inc. is a Value Added Reseller/System Integrator (VAR/SI) and Consultant. The Company is a large software supplier to manufacturing companies, industrial design firms, AEC and civil design firms, and the government. In addition Hagerman & Company provides expert training, support and consulting services.
Hagerman & Company’s products and services encompass three broad lines of business; namely, CAD/CAM, Consulting Services, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM). In addition the company both sells and supports the hardware, operating system, network, and Internet technologies and platforms that underlie these systems.