1. Assisting the General Manager and the Kitchen Manager in operational tasks including: ordering, receiving, storage, food-prep, and menu planning. ensuring optimal restaurant performance by, and Crew Trainers. Golden Corral Assistant Managers ensure that the operational standards are communicated, trained, and maintained in the restaurant and they assist the management team to ensure that the restaurant is operated within budget for sales, food, labor and controllable operating income.
2. Providing leadership and guidance to kitchen staff and restaurant workers.
3. Ensure food service and quality.
4. Assist kitchen manager in menu development.
5. Staff in-service and on-the-job training.
6. Daily sanitation inspection and maintenance.
7. Work with other departments to improve overall customer service.
Education: Culinary school or related vocational program graduates; high-school graduates.
1、Strong Communication, Leadership, and Organizational Skills.
2、Responsible, diligent, and pro-active;
3、Familiar with computer operation;
4、Good with numbers and inventory management;
5、Able to speak Chinese;
6、2+ years of current Hot Pot or Chinese Restaurant Management experience preferred.
Training will be provided.