HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP Employee Reviews

Very cold, stressful, expected to work and do more and more with same pay!
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  New Oxford, PAOctober 15, 2017
I work 3rd shift, so when I get there usually no charged equipment! And get all leftover work, that nobody else wanted to do.
We have what we call blast, which is -40 degrees, where we put frozen food, for up to 2 days, then pull out and put in racks, for storage, to pull for orders. Also have deli, in different aisles.
So I do my safety inspection, go to office to get work orders to go through warehouse, stack, wrap, and either put away in storage, or load, depending on when it goes out.
Hostile work environment, management doesn't even get to know employees, and trying to change to many things at once.Hardest part of job is watching some people not do much, and get paid the same.However I do get along with everyone on my shift! That's very important to me!
Pros
Good place to work during summer, cool me off. Small warehouse.
Cons
Management, pay not enough.
Terrible place to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  New oxfordJuly 12, 2017
The worst place to work, a manager who is a offender works there. Tried to abuse an employee and hr did nothing , there roaches in cafeteria dirty
Enjoyed my job
Senior Credit Correspondent and Analyst (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COJune 13, 2017
I enjoyed working at Celestial Seasonings. It was a family culture and a fun place to work. My responsibilities kept me busy and engaged. I enjoyed my co-workers.
Pros
profit sharing and paid benefits
Cons
limited overtime
Poor work environment, even worse work/life balance!
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Mountville, PAMarch 22, 2017
You are expected to work 7 days a week and they hold the option to mandatory you to stay 16 hrs on a moments notice. The pay is not worth not seeing your family. Don't expect anything less than your life being run by this place! Employee moral here is incredibly low!
Pros
Pay
Cons
Work/life balance, holidays canceled often, no time off.
Terrible place to work
Quality Control Inspector former (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, PAFebruary 14, 2017
A typical day at FreeBird Chicken. Arrive at 4:30 a.m to do pre operational inspection. Very dirty facility. Understaffed and you run run run all day. Not appreciated and have a management team that is not worthy. QA department manager is terrible. Do not work for this company if you want a life.
Pros
Paid the bills
Cons
Caused anxiety
A day at the office
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lake Success, NYJanuary 27, 2017
Arrive to office; greet co-workers and clock in. Then work all different systems and various computer applications for seven hours and be micromanaged by Management. It creates an uncomfortable atmosphere and exhaustion. When the work day is over and I can clock out, I sign a breathe of relief.
Pros
Salary on par; co-workers; good rapport with customers
Cons
Fear of layoffs, no advancement opportunities; a CEO who doesn't care about his employees and is not personable
Good job if you want money and like not having a life
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  New Oxford, PADecember 26, 2016
Maintenance is responsible for everything. Always work work work. Good pay but never time for yourself. They expect you to work weekends all the time. They love to work holidays as well.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No family life
Productive and relaxed environment.
BILLING ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Lake Success, NYMay 23, 2016
Great atmosphere, nice and friendly people. There is a ping pong table in the main kitchen for employee use in their spare time.
could not get out fast enough
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COMay 19, 2016
worst place I ever worked. back stabbing, finger pointing in maintenance dept. if you were not part off the old timer club you did not have a chance. you were an outsider
Pros
Cons
very bad bosses
This was a nice place to work.
QA Associate (Former Employee) –  Azusa, CASeptember 21, 2015
Reviewing and analyzing Quality Control documents. Everyone had nice cubicles and just did their job. Nice lunchroom. Everyone was nice.
Pros
Nice people to work for and nice co-workers.
Cons
Building had no security and no windows, My car had its converters stolen.
Corporate environment with a small company feel
Sales and Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 19, 2013
Great company, I gained a lot of experience to prime me for my professional career. Company operated small, but was part of a huge conglomerate.
Comfortable