HAIR CLUB FOR MEN AND WOMEN Employee Reviews

Good company
Hairdresser (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 21, 2017
Great company and great clients. Clients are very appreciative of the service the company provides. Management in general is supportive of staff. 4 day work week.
Ok place to work
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 6, 2017
Pressure to sell all the time, very stressful atmo sphere. The immediate staff was very friendly and inviting. Upper management and corporate not very friendly.
Time flies by!
Center Administrator (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJuly 18, 2017
Hair club is a very fun, fast-paced, and hip work place. The people that work there are friendly and very willing to help one another. You are dealing with costumers that come from money so you must keep your cool and be patient but overall the work experience is great.
Pros
coworkers, management, flow
Cons
rude costumers
Sale Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 9, 2017
This was a great place to work. They have good management and it was a great learning experience. I would highly recommend this place and will work here agin.
Pros
Flexible
Great atmosphere to work at
Assistant Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 28, 2017
I enjoy working here, besides the benefits we also are able to win on a daily bases free time, cash gits, we also have the quarterly awards where we had barbecues, prices, fun time.
A fantastic opportunity
Managing Director (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CTMay 7, 2017
A great feeling to be part of a company that helps others feel good about themselves. Helping children at no cost to them.
HC offers training to all of the employees to keep everyone able to offer the best client experience ever!
Pros
Great teamwork
Hair Club is an amazing company who gives you the balance between your personal and professional life
Regional Sales Director/ Managing director (Former Employee) –  Buffalo New York. Richmond Virginia.May 1, 2017
Hair Club is a great company and offer many opportunities from within the company as well. They set their stylists managers trainers regionals up for success constantly. Here club and Powers there people and allows them ownership.
Pros
Very family-oriented company fun to work with
A nice environment to work in
Center Administrative/Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Doral, FL 33178April 11, 2017
A place that helps you to professionally grow.You have many opportunities in the Sales field. the co workers are nice.The relationship between employees and CEO is close.
Productive and high paced environment
NEW CLIENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 27, 2017
Hair Club, a great place to develop and add to your creative techniques. The clients are brought to you by an amazing marketing team. As a stylist, working closely with the Relationship Manager to meet all needs of the client is key. Hair Club helped me sharpen my interpersonal skills and broaden my understanding of providing the Ultimate Client Experience. Upper management can be challenging to communicate with at times for it is an extremely high paced environment, especially if you're applying for the Houston Location. Working for Hair Club Houston, I was able to be apart of an amazing team whom brought back hope and restored lives of extremely grateful clients. The hardest part of working for Hair Club, for myself was finding balance in all that there is needed to be done. As a team player, quite often you have to do things outside of your daily planned schedule. The most enjoyable part of my job was providing the ultimate client experience by working closely with New Business Clients (Brand new clients), and restoring their lost hope. Giving them a second opportunity to look/feel their absolute best.
Pros
Quarterly paid lunches, paid training, provided clientele, and paid time off
Cons
Short breaks, unpredictable schedules, and inconsistent/unreliable administration.
Sweatshop
Stylist (Former Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 2, 2017
Typical day at work starts with a 30 minute meeting to go over numbers, numbers and more numbers. I learned that success does not get you ahead in this company. Management are uneducated, under qualified, and have a power trip. The workplace culture is to work the stylists to the bone for mediocre pay. The company is outdated and educates stylists on styles that are several years old. Hardest part of the job is the inconsistent corporate rules and watching management get paid twice the amount the stylists do to do half the amount of work and to be more educated than them. The most enjoyable part of this job is the clients.
Run for the hills
X stylist (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge nyJanuary 18, 2017
Horrific pl to work they start you at 11 dollars a hour you have to clean fowl smelling hair systems they lie and say you'll get commission tips ect you walk out of there making 450 a week Chemicals are toxic you leave with headache at end of the day stylists that stuck it out are on their 50s and have all, the best clients so all the new comers never get ahead 5 min lunch breaks ,poor air quality you work with old ppl your like a slave very poorly run very unethical use old systems on clients
Pros
No pros
Cons
No health care
busy place to work
Center Administrator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 6, 2017
A typical day at work consists of checking clients in, taking payments and selling hair products. The staff is very nice and helpful. A lot of room for advancement.
Positive atmosphere
Appointment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLDecember 2, 2016
This is a great company to work for. I have learned a lot. It's a good company to grow professionally and move up. Most of my coworkers have been here for more than 5 years. The company awards and rewards are excellent!
Pros
Gift cards, hour passes, up to $15 food boucher, etc
Cons
Work weekends.
Hcmw
Administrative Asistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 25, 2016
Hair Club provides a fun professional work environment with diverse clientele and employees, along with a productive and busy work flow. Developed close relationships with clients and employees.
Steady work
HAIR STYLIST (Current Employee) –  TexasAugust 6, 2016
I love working with the stylists in my group.
Hair Club can be quite stressful with the schedule given and the responsibilities. Most of the time we are unable to finish everything asked in the time given.
Seems we don't have the help needed to run a smooth operation.
Love working for this company
Hair Stylist (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDJune 24, 2016
I Love this job!!! I like what we offer to clients. That the company has great benefits that are affordable as well, making sure we have a scheduled lunch which rarely happened if you ever worked for a private salon. Good pay. I appreciate being paid an hourly rate on top of a commsion although it a small one it adds up very quickly. It is less stressful knowing I get paid regardless if I'm booked or not for the time I at work, but there is little gaps in schedules which makes the day fly by.
Pros
Breaks, affordable benefits, good pay, nice hours
General Manager
General Manager (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTJanuary 17, 2016
General Manager of New Haven location. This unique environment offers hair replacement for Men and Women. Overall manager of customer accounts, inventory of retail and specialty hair replacement.
great pay, nice schedule, terrible work environment
stylist (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, CODecember 2, 2015
The money and the schedule is fantastic! The management sucks. The manager only cares about a paycheck not the staff. Too much drama amongst the staff, as well I did not like the way they treated their customers after all the money these people pay to be a client there, they deserve to be treated better.
Pros
schedule, pay
Cons
management, staff, cleanliness, drama (with staff and clients) hr won't protect your safety!!
The staff was great and worked together as a team.
Surgery Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 11, 2015
Working with Men/Women that had hair growth issues. Going over out patient surgery obtaining medical history taking vital signs assisting doctor with surgeries setting up rooms cleaning and autoclaving instruments. making follow up appointments.
Pros
being able to travel to different offices and states was a great experience.
Cons
The pay wasn't very good and neither were the benefits.
Zero Stars out 5!!! Don't waste your time!! Run!!
hairstylist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OklahomaSeptember 1, 2015
High turnover rate for a reason! Pay is nowhere near enough for the mental anguish the clients and management put you thru daily! Will NEVER recommend this company to other stylists!
Pros
Cons
Too many to list

2.7