Hair Excitement Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great training oppurtunities
Hairstylist (Former Employee) –  Portland, MEJanuary 2, 2013
The environment was very negative at times and going above and beyond your job is never enough. I worked very hard as this was my first salon experience and got very little for it. The pay was minimum wage and the parent company made it nearly impossible to advance. My co-workers were generally unhappy in their positions. The hardest part of the job was feeling entirely unappreciated nearly all the time. I was told to work on christmas eve when of course I wanted to be home with my young son, but did so anyways, only for the company to close my salon the day after christmas with no notice to any of the employees. The only enjoyable part of the job was the extensive training the company provided at no cost to the employees.
fun place to work
Cosmetologist (Current Employee) –  Dover, NHJuly 30, 2012
everyone is a team player A typical day at work would be taking care of clients needs offering beneficial services for them up sell. I do plan o grams of our product lines. The most enjoyable part is seeing my co workers and my clients I love working with people.