Hair Pop, Inc wants to hire a Executive Assistant who has a project management skill, deep marketing analytic capabilities and a broad range of marketing experience to work with our retail stores and sales department. The primary responsibilities are following:
- Analyze Beauty industrial market
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with retail store managers
- Innovative approach to evaluation, identification and deployment of business opportunities to improve sales growth, profitability and client service. Sense of urgency.
- Seek to understand the business issues facing our customers
- Prioritize issues based upon market opportunities.
- Research a new niche market for new location.
- Manage project implementation.
- Communicate with a construction team
- Customer relationship management
- 3+ years executive assistant experience.
- At least Bachelors degree on Marketing, Advertising or related field.
- Strong project management skills.
- Balance of strategic and analytic capabilities to match day-to-day hands-on work...
- Demonstrating strong organization skills including the ability to plan, direct, organize, prioritize, and manage major marketing, business development and sales efforts.
- Strong personal skills in communication and presentation.
- Send resume with desired salary
- Medical insurance provided.
- One week warehouse training is necessary
- Ability to speak and understand Korean a plus.