The POS Technician’s role is to support and maintain computer systems, desktops, POS, and peripherals. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and equipment while ensuring optimal workstation performance. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training and assistance where required.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in training and coaching cashiers.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Assist in preparing, maintaining, and upholding procedures for logging, reporting, and statistically monitoring POS performance.
- Support development and implementation of new computer projects and new hardware installations.
- Aid in development of business continuity and disaster recovery plans, maintain current knowledge of plan executable, and respond to crises in accordance with business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- Write technical specifications for purchase of POSs, networking hardware and related products.
- Liaise with, and provide training and support to, end users and staff on computer operation and other issues.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end user workstation hardware, networked peripheral devices, and networking hardware products.
- Where required, install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot associated end user workstation software and networking software products.
- Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex POS problems for a variety of end users, and recommend and implement corrective hardware solutions, including off-site repair as needed.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, pages, and/or e-mails regarding POS and/or hardware problems.
- 3+ years related field experience.
- At least Bachelor’s degree on related field.
- Balance of strategic and analytic capabilities to match day-to-day hands-on work...
- Demonstrating strong organization skills including the ability to plan, direct, organize,
prioritize, and manage major marketing, business development and sales efforts.
- Strong personal skills in communication and presentation.
- Send resume with desired salary
- Provide medical insurance.
- One week warehouse training is necessary
Indeed - 6 months ago
Hair extensions, Wigs, Human Remy, Feather, Clip In, Highlight, Fusion, I-Tip, Weave, Weaving, Link-In, Extension, Hair