Hajoca Corporation Employee Reviews

hajoca
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee) –  D'Iberville, MSNovember 17, 2016
Single handly send/recieve product. Conducted highly accurate inventory of mechandise. Forklift instructor. Found new ways to bring in more revenue for the company. Qualified to drive a box truck and deliever high priced mechandise to buyers. When needed, costumer service at the sales desk. Conduct Sales
Bad manager
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Texas City, TXAugust 21, 2016
I walked in after looking on line aND was talking to the manager and he liked me and said all kinds of things I took a test on the computer he said that it would take a few days. After 4 days no phone call I went up to the store and he was their doing nothing laphing. Jokes with the inside guy and I spoke up he walked up to me and lied to my face and said that they hired within. I asked him about the test and he said I passed the test. So I said ok the look in his eyes said it all he was lieing to my face!. Long story short I just seen a add of line for a service front counter help. So their very dishonest.
Pros
Cons
Lies to your face
High stress little benefits
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, ARAugust 15, 2016
I worked for this company for 6 years. I was promised promotion time after time and that lead no where. The benefits and insurance is good but expensive. I wouldn't recommend working for this company for long term.
Pros
Insurance
Cons
Lot of work. No room for growth. High stress
All-Tex is a terrible place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 13, 2016
Weak leadership and poor internal systems is prevalent at this company. Poor and rundown location in crime ridden area of Dallas. Lock your car and get good insurance because it's not uncommon for cars to be stolen from the parking lot. Management is nearly non-existent and you'll be struggling as an account manager to compete with organizations that are much more sophisticated that have more purchasing power and sway with vendors.
Pros
Cons
Noxious company culture
Exciting fast paced work with friendly coworkers
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAJanuary 6, 2016
Great place to work. management really cares about your input and understands your day to day needs. work was never ending which in my case is a good thing. everyone is friendly plenty of events going on. customers are hilarious. overall i really enjoyed working here
Pros
40+ hours a week
Cons
understaffed
Great company with opportunities for advancement for those that apply themselves
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 27, 2015
Hajoca Corporation acquired Gorman Company in Florida while I was a branch manager of the Tampa profit center. From the beginning I was impressed with the organization and top management support allowing each branch manager the freedom to work with local market conditions and needs to increase the profitability of each branch.
Pros
The business model allows each Profit Center manager to "run" the business as their own!
Cons
Hmm..none that I can remember
hard work,
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 21, 2015
Good at first, friendly staff. No raises give but more work expected of employees. Willing to work with your hours. Great benefits, willing to give overtime. Short breaks if any some days.
Pros
good benefits, work with schedule
Cons
no raises, no room for growth, .
Self satisfaction on getting the job done and appreciation from customers for providing quick and accurate customer service.
Shipping Supervisor/Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 16, 2014
Fast pace, made decision based on priorities. Learned to provide excellent customer service because customers were the heart of the company's success.

Management was confident that I was able to perform my work without supervision.

We were understaff but got the job done.

The hardest part of the job was exposure to the weather. I worked outdoors the majority of my time.

The trust that management and sales representatives had toward me getting the job done.
Pros
Work schedule, Monday through Friday, most major holidays off.
Cons
Exposure to extreme weather.
Productive and an excellent place to work.
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaMay 14, 2014
Wore many hats in this position, purchasing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, employee training, hiring, responsible for inside and outside sales, etc. The most rewarding was servicing our clients and taking care of any of their needs.
Pros
Compensation and the total work environment.
Cons
The process of merging with another company that we purchased.
Productive work place with great promotions>
warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJanuary 20, 2014
My work experience at Hajaco was well worth it. i learned a lot for the years i work their. Good pay and great promotions offered to good hardworking employee's. Management was always fair and easy to get along with. The hardest part about my job was leaving to move to Richmond. I enjoy almost everyday at my job. everyone got along and worked as a team on every shift i worked.
Pros
gift cards to restaurants, great christmas party's
Cons
healthcare, short breaks
Hajoca Corporation is unique that each branch is it's own company.
Warehouse Receiving Lead (Former Employee) –  Sylmar, CAApril 18, 2013
Hajoca Corporation is unique that each branch is it's own company.
If the branch is profitable, great: but if not no security, no job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hajoca Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9