Hajoca Corporation Employee Reviews

Great company with opportunities for advancement for those that apply themselves
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 27, 2015
Hajoca Corporation acquired Gorman Company in Florida while I was a branch manager of the Tampa profit center. From the beginning I was impressed with the organization and top management support allowing each branch manager the freedom to work with local market conditions and needs to increase the profitability of each branch.
Pros
The business model allows each Profit Center manager to "run" the business as their own!
Cons
Hmm..none that I can remember
hard work,
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 21, 2015
Good at first, friendly staff. No raises give but more work expected of employees. Willing to work with your hours. Great benefits, willing to give overtime. Short breaks if any some days.
Pros
good benefits, work with schedule
Cons
no raises, no room for growth, .
Self satisfaction on getting the job done and appreciation from customers for providing quick and accurate customer service.
Shipping Supervisor/Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 16, 2014
Fast pace, made decision based on priorities. Learned to provide excellent customer service because customers were the heart of the company's success.

Management was confident that I was able to perform my work without supervision.

We were understaff but got the job done.

The hardest part of the job was exposure to the weather. I worked outdoors the majority of my time.

The trust that management and sales representatives had toward me getting the job done.
Pros
work schedule, monday through friday, most major holidays off.
Cons
exposure to extreme weather.
Productive and an excellent place to work.
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaMay 14, 2014
Wore many hats in this position, purchasing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, employee training, hiring, responsible for inside and outside sales, etc. The most rewarding was servicing our clients and taking care of any of their needs.
Pros
compensation and the total work environment.
Cons
the process of merging with another company that we purchased.
Productive work place with great promotions>
warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJanuary 20, 2014
My work experience at Hajaco was well worth it. i learned a lot for the years i work their. Good pay and great promotions offered to good hardworking employee's. Management was always fair and easy to get along with. The hardest part about my job was leaving to move to Richmond. I enjoy almost everyday at my job. everyone got along and worked as a team on every shift i worked.
Pros
gift cards to restaurants, great christmas party's
Cons
healthcare, short breaks
Hajoca is a joke.
warehouse/driver/sales (Former Employee) –  greensboro ncNovember 19, 2013
I worked for them for over a year from 2012-2013. I was hired being told it was for a sales position. Was told I would work in the warehouse for a 2-3 month time period and then be moved to sales. Not only was the whole hiring process extremely long. I got lied to on a daily basis. And got stuck driving the trucks for a year. With constant lies saying were going to move you into sales.
And not to mention the completely racist warehouse manager that's been there for 40 years.
If you are anyone with color (not white) do not apply.
This company unfortunatly sucked out a year of my life. Complete waste of time. Could have made more money and been lied to less working fast food.
Pros
decent hours
Cons
everything other than hours
Hajoca Corporation is unique that each branch is it's own company.
Warehouse Receiving Lead (Former Employee) –  Sylmar, CAApril 18, 2013
Hajoca Corporation is unique that each branch is it's own company.
If the branch is profitable, great: but if not no security, no job.
was an adventure to work for
Delivery Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Roanoke,VAMarch 22, 2012
delivery driver going to different customers everyday. Delivering plumping supplies.