Hajoca Corporation Employee Reviews

Self satisfaction on getting the job done and appreciation from customers for providing quick and accurate customer service.
Shipping Supervisor/Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 16, 2014
Pros: work schedule, monday through friday, most major holidays off.
Cons: exposure to extreme weather.
Fast pace, made decision based on priorities. Learned to provide excellent customer service because customers were the heart of the company's success.

Management was confident that I was able to perform my work without supervision.

We were understaff but got the job done.

The hardest part of the job was exposure to the weather. I worked outdoors the majority of my time.

The trust that management and sales representatives had toward me getting the job done.
Productive and an excellent place to work.
Branch Manager (Former Employee), North CarolinaMay 14, 2014
Pros: compensation and the total work environment.
Cons: the process of merging with another company that we purchased.
Wore many hats in this position, purchasing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, employee training, hiring, responsible for inside and outside sales, etc. The most rewarding was servicing our clients and taking care of any of their needs.
Productive work place with great promotions>
warehouse associate (Former Employee), Alexandria, VAJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: gift cards to restaurants, great christmas party's
Cons: healthcare, short breaks
My work experience at Hajaco was well worth it. i learned a lot for the years i work their. Good pay and great promotions offered to good hardworking employee's. Management was always fair and easy to get along with. The hardest part about my job was leaving to move to Richmond. I enjoy almost everyday at my job. everyone got along and worked as a team on every shift i worked.
Hajoca is a joke.
warehouse/driver/sales (Former Employee), greensboro ncNovember 19, 2013
Pros: decent hours
Cons: everything other than hours
I worked for them for over a year from 2012-2013. I was hired being told it was for a sales position. Was told I would work in the warehouse for a 2-3 month time period and then be moved to sales. Not only was the whole hiring process extremely long. I got lied to on a daily basis. And got stuck driving the trucks for a year. With constant lies saying were going to move you into sales.
And not to mention the completely racist warehouse manager that's been there for 40 years.
If you are anyone with color (not white) do not apply.
This company unfortunatly sucked out a year of my life. Complete waste of time. Could have made more money and been lied to less working fast food.
Hajoca Corporation is unique that each branch is it's own company.
Warehouse Receiving Lead (Former Employee), Sylmar, CAApril 18, 2013
Hajoca Corporation is unique that each branch is it's own company.
If the branch is profitable, great: but if not no security, no job.
was an adventure to work for
Delivery Truck Driver (Former Employee), Roanoke,VAMarch 22, 2012
delivery driver going to different customers everyday. Delivering plumping supplies.