Hajoca Corporation Employee Reviews

Productive fun workplace
Warehouse Receiving (Former Employee) –  Lansdale, PADecember 11, 2017
Great workplace, good hours, learned a lot, great management, family orientated, profit share, competitive pay and atmosphere. A place to grow and excellent service.
Great opportunity! Room for advancement
SCR Admin (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LADecember 6, 2017
Culture - entrepreneurial spirit in management training program
Each Manager sets the tone for their location. Team oriented. Growing and stable company..
Pros
Leadership team
job
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 26, 2017
cant seem to get orders correct so deliver wrong thing if I don't pull myself or they don't give us equipment to do the job safe, the profit center is not getting proper sells so they cut hours daily. I need steady to care for my family.
Competitive for no reason
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia PANovember 6, 2017
If you are looking to be stressed, look no further! The Hajoca environment leaves little room for teamwork and innovation. The company runs decentralized; small businesses with no support or direction. Managers are not qualified and have no idea what they are doing. If you need support the most you will receive is a PDF with instructions, there is a serious lack of training. If you are looking for growth and development you will not get it here.
Pros
PTO & Working Remote
Cons
Aggressive and Competitive Work Environment, Unreasonable Managment and Lack of Growth
Not a bad place to work.
Warehouse Associate and Driver (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GAOctober 25, 2017
Typical day would include daily routine of prioritizing, pulling, and loading customer orders for delivery. Loading the truck and making the scheduled deliveries.

Daily inbound product shipping and receiving (UPS, Fed-Ex, or Freight truck). Inspecting items and matching product to PO. Then able for stock or delivery.

Lots of heaving lifting of pipe and HVAC equipment.
Pros
Day to day was the same and easy to work with
Cons
Lots of hot and cold days in the warehouse and lots of heavy lifting
Nice place for young guys starting out
Driver (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA, HawthorneOctober 24, 2017
Hajoca was a great place to work. Team was close but and easy going. Management always assisted with any help you needed. They don't give pay raises but profit sharing was good.
Pros
Easy dress code
Cons
Long days
Best company to work for if you're driven!
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 25, 2017
If you're a hard working, self-motivated, driven person - this is the best company you could ever ask to work for! Hajoca is a stable company that's been around for 150+ years, in a very stable industry that's not going anywhere. If you want to feel like you're working for your own business (without having to put up any capital), this is the place for you!

Most of the negative reviews I see on this site are from lazy people - there are two sides to every story.
Pros
Profit Sharing, Benefits, Great co-workers
Cons
Can be stressful, sometimes extra hours are required to complete the job
Not much room for advancement
Counter Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 6, 2017
There is very little room for advancement with Hajoca as each branch is privately operated. Branch mangers have way too much discretion over profit share distribution.
Would not recommend working for this company
Driver (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLJuly 4, 2017
I worked in the Panama City Florida location for 11 months as a truck driver. To begin with the hiring process takes too long. When I was finally hired on I was expected to stock customers shelves and rotate stock. I was also told by the profit center manager not to stop and take a lunch instead grab something and eat while driving. Drivers were expected to run passed legal hour limits regularly and leave with trucks that were over weight. Very poor management.
Pros
Cons
lied to daily and expected to risk cdl
No Nonsence place to work
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 15, 2017
In Hajoca, the Profit Center Manager is the Hero. Your work satisfaction will be affected directly by him. The center manager where I work is very good. The atmosphere is very professional and you are expected to work and contribute to a well running, lean team. My overall experience is positive.
Pros
people are willing to help when you need it.
Cons
Wish the team wan't so lean.
Watch your back....
MANAGER (Former Employee) –  MidwestApril 27, 2017
Hajoca is a ruthless company with a cult like culture. I’ve seen so many talented people pushed out because they didn’t drink the Kool aide. After years of working for Hajoca and being highly successful, I decided to make a change and take a larger role with a competitor. Senior management was quick to defame me to customers and vendors alike. From what I hear, this is not uncommon among other regions across the country.
Pros
Profit sharing, good benefits, flexible vacation
Cons
Hajoca culture is cult like, will do business in the most ruthless ways
Entrepreneurial Spirit
Profit Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAFebruary 21, 2017
Hajoca is a great place to work. Management takes a very hands off approach and allows each location to operate independently with full financial backing and corporate support.

The best aspects of this job can also be the most difficult. Operating and leading independently can present challenges when risk/reward analysis do not pay off. However, when things work out accordingly, the payoff is very rewarding.
Opportunity available if you work hard
Manager (Former Employee) –  Quincy, ILJanuary 25, 2017
Hajoca offers ample opportunity for a happy work life if you work hard. The culture is great and you can grow into whatever you want if you have the will to succeed
Pros
Great benefits
hajoca
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee) –  D'Iberville, MSNovember 17, 2016
Single handly send/recieve product. Conducted highly accurate inventory of mechandise. Forklift instructor. Found new ways to bring in more revenue for the company. Qualified to drive a box truck and deliever high priced mechandise to buyers. When needed, costumer service at the sales desk. Conduct Sales
High stress little benefits
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, ARAugust 15, 2016
I worked for this company for 6 years. I was promised promotion time after time and that lead no where. The benefits and insurance is good but expensive. I wouldn't recommend working for this company for long term.
Pros
Insurance
Cons
Lot of work. No room for growth. High stress
All-Tex is a terrible place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 13, 2016
Weak leadership and poor internal systems is prevalent at this company. Poor and rundown location in crime ridden area of Dallas. Lock your car and get good insurance because it's not uncommon for cars to be stolen from the parking lot. Management is nearly non-existent and you'll be struggling as an account manager to compete with organizations that are much more sophisticated that have more purchasing power and sway with vendors.
Pros
Cons
Noxious company culture
Exciting fast paced work with friendly coworkers
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAJanuary 6, 2016
Great place to work. management really cares about your input and understands your day to day needs. work was never ending which in my case is a good thing. everyone is friendly plenty of events going on. customers are hilarious. overall i really enjoyed working here
Pros
40+ hours a week
Cons
understaffed
Great company with opportunities for advancement for those that apply themselves
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 27, 2015
Hajoca Corporation acquired Gorman Company in Florida while I was a branch manager of the Tampa profit center. From the beginning I was impressed with the organization and top management support allowing each branch manager the freedom to work with local market conditions and needs to increase the profitability of each branch.
Pros
The business model allows each Profit Center manager to "run" the business as their own!
Cons
Hmm..none that I can remember
hard work,
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 21, 2015
Good at first, friendly staff. No raises give but more work expected of employees. Willing to work with your hours. Great benefits, willing to give overtime. Short breaks if any some days.
Pros
good benefits, work with schedule
Cons
no raises, no room for growth, .
Self satisfaction on getting the job done and appreciation from customers for providing quick and accurate customer service.
Shipping Supervisor/Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 16, 2014
Fast pace, made decision based on priorities. Learned to provide excellent customer service because customers were the heart of the company's success.

Management was confident that I was able to perform my work without supervision.

We were understaff but got the job done.

The hardest part of the job was exposure to the weather. I worked outdoors the majority of my time.

The trust that management and sales representatives had toward me getting the job done.
Pros
Work schedule, Monday through Friday, most major holidays off.
Cons
Exposure to extreme weather.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hajoca Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.