Haks Employee Reviews

Productive and descent workplace
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 23, 2017
Helped me strengthen my communication style, coordinating events and booking travel for more than 800 employees. In addition, learned how to maximize my Excel skill and knowledge.
Pros
free lunches, 401k compensation and fun corporate events.
Cons
poor management skills and favoritism
Pleasant Working Conditions
Resident Engineer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 19, 2016
The hardest part of my work there was finding out what management was doing and what they wanted. I felt that when I went to meetings I did not know what went on and then when I spoke it was in ignorance of decisions made. I found it better to not talk.
Fun place to work for
Architectural Associate Building Inspector (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJune 6, 2016
Excellent place to work for. Lots of energy and always people on the go. Fun and energized people. Warming and friendly people.
excellent company to ork for
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bridgeport, CTJanuary 17, 2016
Haks is an excellent employer/company. Extremely professional, excellent staff in all branches of company state wide.
Where do they find these people?
Inspector (Former Employee) –  New YorkSeptember 13, 2015
Management is just worried about their six figure income. Field workers are treated like scum. Family picnic events are more important to management than their employees.
HAKS is a construction company located on Wall St
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 1, 2015
HAKS had different departments and I was in the Marketing Department. Our work hours would be from 8-5. The Marketing Department was not as big as compared to the other departments. I was responsible, for organizing files and resumes, as well as organizing and setting up balance sheets. I also learnt how to use inDesign to make charts. Other than that I would help out whichever employee in Marketing who would need me.
Full of Opportunity
Assistant Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Middletown, CTFebruary 5, 2014
A typical day at work involves data entry, accounting, executive assistant tasks, scheduling and coordination. I have enhanced my multitasking skills and have learned to manage different types of people. My co-workers are a great group of people who I have developed a great working relationship with. The hardest part of my job is not being able to utilize my interpersonal skills and creativity to the level I would like, The most enjoyable part of my job is being a part of maintaining the safety of our infrastructure.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Communication
I suggest you think twice before working here
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJuly 22, 2013
The company is great but the south mid-atlantic division has no plan, management is bad, lots of turn over due to management. There is two people from office team working as marketing coordinators now. It is really bad. I suggest a new Senior VP for that division that knows what he is doing and can communicate well with others.

Want to know more about Haks?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Haks. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6