HALEY & ALDRICH Employee Reviews

Good place to learn
Varied (Former Employee) –  USJuly 16, 2016
I worked with this company for over a decade.

There are a lot of great people in the organization that are quite bright! This is a great place to learn as they are progressive when it comes to their computer systems, software and their networks! There is a lot of talent to learn and grow from, and I think very highly of many people in the organization!

There does tend to be a fair amount of turnover as the company is always trying new and different things.

Great benefits!

Everyone has a different experience here depending on your management. There are some truly talented managers, but they are a rare commodity. Expect to work a lot of hours with little gratitude.
Pros
free lunches, great benefits, latest software, great support staff, great place to learn, tuition reimbursement, 401k, 401k matching, vacation days
Cons
long hours, poor management, terrible HR department
Great people to work with and good corporation!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  7965 N High St. Ste 160 Columbus, Ohio 43235December 2, 2013
I worked 20 to 30 hours a week part-time giving support to a staff of 6 people and sometimes working on projects with other Haley and Aldrich employees in other states. The Columbus staff was a great group of people and I miss working with them. It was a very team environment on all projects.

I most enjoyable part of the job was setting up the company conference for over 30 out of town employees and Columbus staff. Worked with hotel staff and transportation companies to arranged and organized the meeting. Worked with other H&A employees on this project to confirm flight and car rental for the people who needed it.
The hardest part of the job was they just did not have enough work to keep me busy for the full 30 hours a week I needed. This company lost there funding to keep me at 20 hours.
Pros
great people and great company benefits!
Cons
just not enough work to keep me busy.
This position was for my internship for college
accounting intern (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 1, 2012
My supervisor/traineer was very informative and let me do quite a bit on my own. It was great experience.
Pros
the employees were teamplayers
Good office culture
Staff Technician / Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYFebruary 27, 2014
Good team of dedicated individuals. Very understanding staff for the most part.

4.2