HALEY & ALDRICH

HALEY & ALDRICH Employer Reviews

Very good life/Work Balance
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), McLean, VAJuly 1, 2014
Real understanding of life/work requirement.
Non-engineer have very low potential for advancement
Great people to work with and good corporation!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), 7965 N High St. Ste 160 Columbus, Ohio 43235December 2, 2013
Pros: great people and great company benefits!
Cons: just not enough work to keep me busy.
I worked 20 to 30 hours a week part-time giving support to a staff of 6 people and sometimes working on projects with other Haley and Aldrich employees in other states. The Columbus staff was a great group of people and I miss working with them. It was a very team environment on all projects.

I most enjoyable part of the job was setting up the company – more... conference for over 30 out of town employees and Columbus staff. Worked with hotel staff and transportation companies to arranged and organized the meeting. Worked with other H&A employees on this project to confirm flight and car rental for the people who needed it.
The hardest part of the job was they just did not have enough work to keep me busy for the full 30 hours a week I needed. This company lost there funding to keep me at 20 hours. – less
This position was for my internship for college
accounting intern (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJanuary 1, 2012
Pros: the employees were teamplayers
My supervisor/traineer was very informative and let me do quite a bit on my own. It was great experience.