Halfaker and Associates Employee Reviews

There was not a lot of emails to answer.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fort Knox Ky 40121August 6, 2014
Pros: the benefits and pay were excellent.
Cons: clocking in for breaks and lunchtime.
The pay and benefits were excellent. I had a chance to become a supervisor of five call center employees.
I love Challenging and my position at DIA has it.
Special Security Officer (Current Employee), Washington, DCAugust 21, 2012
I am a responsible and proactive employee. Always willing to learn and share my knowledge and experience with everybody who need it.
My strength at work is Customer Service which is customize depending on necessity and make sure the satisfaction of the customer is the goal.
I have achieved my professional goals, but I am looking to improve my skills always.
Great company who listens to employees
Technical Consultant/Software Engineer (Former Employee), Fort Knox, KYAugust 13, 2012
Pros: benefits, rate of pay, advancement
Halfaker and Associates is a company who genuinely cares about the well-being of their employees.
With a great benefits package, and management who listens to any and all concerns that an employee may have, I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a career.
Personnel Specialist (Former Employee), Arlington, VAAugust 6, 2012
This is a very productive company in every aspect. I gained a lot of knowledge from this job and I'm thankful for the opportunity.