Hall Automotive Employer Reviews

Hall Automotive Group Hampton Roads
❸ Internet Sales Manager (Former Employee), Elizabeth City, NCMay 3, 2014
An enjoyable workplace with people to help you grow and succeed in your career.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAMarch 21, 2014
Pros: the hours and the experience i had received working in customer service
Cons: i was not progressing any further, i was to work in customer service and not exceed from there
A typical day at work I would answer phone calls for the Mile One company which involves phone calls from customers in Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Maryland. Respond to various emails throughout their dealerships and schedule maintenance appointments.
Semi-eventful workplace with equal moments of stress and relaxation.
Service Representative (Current Employee), Virginia Beach, VAMarch 18, 2014
Pros: full time job.
Cons: breaks are irregular and strictly regulated. hours fluctuate constantly.
A typical day working at Hall Automotive consists of taking calls from customers and setting up appointments at multiple dealerships in the surrounding area. The work place can go from almost impossibly fast paced to relaxed in a matter of minutes.

My co-workers are amazing. This is an entry level job, so the majority of workers are either military – more... spouses or college/fresh out of college students. As such, the co-workers create an enjoyable environment with minimum drama.

I would say the most enjoy part of this job would be my co-workers with the hardest part being irritable customers. – less
Business Manager (Current Employee), Virginia Beach, VAFebruary 9, 2014
Great place to get started or continue a career. If you make yourself the obvious choice and are a go getter, you will have advancement opportunities. The management varies because people move around a lot in the car business. This company will give you all the tools you need to be successful, training, is done daily. The toughest part of the job is – more... not having a home life, you will work 65 + hours per week if you are in management and slightly less as a sales associate. The income can be great if you put in the effort and time. – less
Great training and unlimited income earning potential
Sales and Leasing Consultant (Current Employee), Chesapeake, VAJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: unlimited income potential
Cons: not enough traffic; low sales volume
A typical day at work consisted of making phone calls and waiting on customers to come onto the lot to assist them through their automotive purchase process. I learned how to network with previous customers (Orphaned owners) as well as how to achieve new business through personal networking. At times, we depended on our co-workers to help us when overwhelmed; – more... Practically became family as we spent more time together with one another than what we did with our own families. The hardest part of the job was getting people with challenged credit approved, but it was also very enjoyable because it was very pleasing once we are able to get those individuals approved after they had been denied everywhere else. – less
Productive and a fun place to work
Internet Coordinator (Former Employee), Va Beach, VAJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: catered lunches, smiling faces
Cons: no job advancement for my position
Interactive is what I would describe work on a daily bases
Learned Networking, Database Entry
Awesome Manager
Co-workers were fun and helpful at all times
Sales was difficult
The most enjoyable part of the job was being a part of a team and great team players and a great manager! It made going to work enjoyable 40 hours a week!
Lead Painter
Lead Painter (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VASeptember 17, 2013
Pros: i enjoy the creativity and the art of painting cars
Cons: i worked long hours and did not see my family as much as i would have liked.
I was the lead painter within the company. I supervised other painters to make sure the job was done efficiently and effectively.
THE JOB WAS GREAT, BUT THE HOURS WERE VERY LONG
Finance Director (Former Employee), VIRGINIA BEACH, VADecember 3, 2012
Pros: working with customers daily
Cons: 14 hour days, open 7 days a week
WOULD HAVE LOVED IT IF THE HOURS WERE 50 TO 60 HOURS PER WEEK. INSTEAD OF 80
work
Apprentice Automotive Mechanic (Former Employee), St.Catharine'sMarch 20, 2013
Pros: experience
Cons: not steady work
it was a great place to work at, got to work on lots of different vehicles, gained customer service experence.