Hallmark Aviation Services Employee Reviews

Customer Services
AIRLINE CUSTMER SERVICE AGENT (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 28, 2017
Working with different people has been a great experience give the the privilege to learn different cultures. Manege time is been an excellent structure for my work environment.
Pros
experiences and knowing different cultures
Cons
N/a
Productive and Fun Place to work
Airline Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJune 2, 2017
All around great company to work for and great co-workers as well.
I don't feel like writing anymore, so I'm just typing it out to make 150 words minimum
Pros
Flight Benefits
Cons
Delayed or canceled flights
Fast Paced
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  DFW Airport, TXMay 25, 2017
I've had a great time at Hallmark. Coworkers are always nice, managers sometimes are not. You must fight to get the positions you wish to work. They are willing and understanding if something comes up and you are not able to come in though.
Pros
Flight benefits after 6 months, overtime pay
Cons
A lot of Overtime, mangers
Organized.
CSA - Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 17, 2017
Great coworkers. Everyday is different, you get to learn new things and you never get bored. Really friendly and cooperative team mates. That's very hard to find in most jobs.
Pros
Differentiate, rotating positions.
Cons
Management.
Nothing to be proud of
Operations Support (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 11, 2017
I can't say good things about this company except it did provide food on the table. After a few change in management, things just went out of control. They just hired who ever applied. Promoted who ever they wanted and got away with it. No benefits unless you work more than 2 accounts. Unprofessionalism and favoritism are common.
Pros
Good stepping stone to get airline experience
Cons
no benefits, unprofessional, favoritism
Worst place ever.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Jamaica, NYMay 6, 2017
Roaches & mice in crew room. Pay roll sucks every two week was issue with pay check. Very early & short breaks. Mangement sucks. Worst company at JFK
Pros
Job is easy
Cons
Pay roll issues, Short breaks, rude mangement, favoritism, no benefit, dirty crew room.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIApril 19, 2017
Awesome place to work, you get to meet new people and also work with some fun great people. The only downside is that we do not get any benefits but are expected to do so much for the company. Maybe they could reward us by giving us some kind of benefits.
Not really good choice.
Airline Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 18, 2017
Low payment compare to responsibilities, managements sucks try to get ride of you and cut your works hours to get bonus at the end of the years, most of the employees quite after few weeks, can't make life with 20 hours or less. greedy they want more for less.
Custmer service
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 21, 2017
it nice work at airport . Most customer are exited to travel and I Prepared and issued tickets, travel documents and baggage tags to passengers. Checked in passengers for flights at the ticket counter and gates. Verified passenger documentation, including passport, identification and travel documents. Assigned seats and provided gate information. Checked in baggage.
, Hosted self-service kiosks and assisted customers in self check-in.
Ensured
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Health care
Passenger Service Supervisor at Emirates, Lufthansa and British Airway
Passenger Service Supervisor at Emirates (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 21, 2017
Monitored and communicated flight information and operation for on-time departure.
Cross-trained in all aspect of operation from passenger check-in, boarding, baggage handling, and document verification.
Provided resolutions to delay, cancellation and irregular operations.
Directed and controlled people and equipment to efficiently complete tasks and within established company standards.
Followed disciplined work schedules in line with established company standards.
Monitored and conducted required training of personnel. Provided employee counseling and coaching as needed.
Responsible for the security of all company funds, supplies and equipment.
Maintained working relationship with customers and provide prompt response to service requests
Fast paced face to face environment
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  O‘ahu, HIFebruary 28, 2017
The hardest part of the job was learning the software system as well as various tasks that were required to preform the job. The job requires you to stand for long periods of time and often times involve a lot of walking and carrying. The workplace culture is very appealing with many friendly co-workers. Management is very easy going. However, there is little job advancement and pay is small because hours are usually short.
Pros
Flexible schedules
Cons
Starts at early hours only, many things to learn
Its fast and busy place to work
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 24, 2017
Its fast and busy place to work at, but very rewording among an nice team of coworkers and supportive management.I learned to work under pressure and with a diverse group of people.
Frontier Airlines
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 18, 2017
Management was horrible. You get trained to be a customer service agent and you end up working in baggage and never being able to advance. On top of that you have other agents come in who have been there shorter than you and they get more priority of working all of the job requirements than what I did. Lack of respect, I had 2 years of airline experience and with Frontier airlines I felt segregated of not being able to use my previous experience and wasn't able to work to my full potential which you don't do in a work environment everyone should be trained to work all of the positions not to just be placed in a dungeon for months upon months doing the same thing every single day.
Pros
Busy atmosphere
Cons
No breaks, not working all job areas of being an agent, not being respected rightfully
great vibe with coworker
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 1, 2017
Hallmark as a company is not a very fair or easy company to work for, very little to no benefits. My fellow coworker were the only reason I worked for the company as long as I did, you dont get a raise, insurance was terrible other then eye car.
It is what you make it
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 19, 2016
Overall it is a fun environment learning different situations everyday.

Management is helpful and job is easy if you are willing to learn.
Pros
airport parking, medical insurance for full timers
Cons
can be stressful
Airline Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 28, 2016
However I learned a lot during the training but no benefits unless you stayed for 1 year, lake of coordination and communication
Poor Management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  customer service repSeptember 15, 2016
The company is set up to be a middle man between the airline and the employees. The employees not get basic of the basic benefits, but the 401k is not worth investing, the dental plan includes one cleaning a year, and the original pay the airline pays each employee get deducted by $2 or $3 per hour because it needs to pay the middle man (Hallmark Aviation Services). I didn't last because my phone was stolen and when I complained they gave me the run around until I threaten to call the police. The only good thing about this job was the people you worked with. The higher ups wanted to be feared like they were doing us a favor by allowing us to work there.
Pros
Good travel learning experience
Cons
they send people home if they show up on time or 3 minutes late
Fun place to work at, lots of room for growth and made friends with people I wouldn't have elsewhere.
Check-in Agent (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 11, 2016
Went over flight's details and special passengers. Headed out to counters to check-in passengers then proceeded to the gates to prepare aircraft for the passengers of the night. Learned a lot of airport terminology and procedures. Hardest part of the job was the night schedule. Best part was I got to meet a lot of celebrities. Management was okay.
Pros
Got to see a lot of well known celebrities, and made a lot of friends while working there
Cons
Horrible schedule, sometimes would stay on the clock the whole night till dawn because of delayed flights
Best company I ever worked for!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 2, 2016
I was employed by this company for many many yrs, worked different accounts also. I loved everything about it. Sure, every now and then management would be moody or the new manager wouldn't be as friendly, but eventually they losen up.
After working for other companies, I can honestly say this one the one I enjoyed the most and I worked for the longest. compensation is not that great though, I must admit.
I made great great friend through the yrs.
Everyone is super nice and educated.
oh! how I enjoyed working there.

Overall, it's the kind of place you want to hang out even you're done working.

All I can say is...THANK YOU!.
Pros
Nice people, nice job type.
Cons
Compensation, parking and meals are super expensive at the airport.
happy place
Customer Service-Airport (Current Employee) –  DFW Airport, TXMay 26, 2016
Very nice place to work,the hardest part of the job is all the laws you need to know.happy people, clean job. Management have open door policy.
Pros
know different culture
Cons
Part time