Hallmark Health System

Hallmark Health System Employer Reviews

Not the best
Medical Staff (Former Employee), MAJanuary 15, 2014
The management is not the best. Not enough patient flow to support job security. The management staff especially the lower management staff are very unprofessional.
would love to go back
Surgical Technician (Former Employee), Melrose, MAJanuary 7, 2014
People are great, culture was great..Money was low..left to increase earning potential..Staff are all very skilled and knowledgeable. Always left w a smile on my face..Stress was very low.
Great Medical Office
Phlebotomy Extern (Former Employee), Reading, MAOctober 30, 2013
Friendly staff members
Great customer service
Very professional
Wonderful Patients
Free Parking
I enjoy meeting new people and patients.
PCA (Current Employee), Dallas, txAugust 28, 2013
Overall a great learning environment and I really enjoy working for them.
great enviroment
Stationary Engineer (Former Employee), Medford, MAJune 18, 2013
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: some equipment outdated slightly
hospital with outstanding benefits. Well organized and supported
Great people, poor pay
Information Technology (Current Employee), Melrose, MANovember 28, 2012
Pros: great time off, people, work environment
Cons: low pay, tough communication between departments, too many managers
HHS has mostly great people to work with. In my group there is very little turnover. I have been promoted twice in under 3 years time. The medical benefits used to be outstanding but are changing come 1/2013 and won't be as good. Couple this with below average pay and it's a compromise. Do you stay because you love the work or go elsewhere for more – more... money?

Personnel wise, management is good although there are a ton of middle managers (supervisors, managers, directors) and it can be tough to get things done because of this. Restructuring is happening because of the impending merge with Partners Healthcare. This does have employees on edge as details haven't been very forthcoming. – less
some very nice Doctors to work with
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Malden, MASeptember 4, 2012
Pros: discounted movie tickets, the patient loved when i drew their blood because i performed a painless job on them.
Cons: not enough interaction with managers
my most enjoyable day at my job was looking forward to see my patients. I enjoyed drawing blood daily and interacting with my patients. the only dislike I had was the supervisors did not interact with their employees and alot of time I felt alone or I was not being recognized for my hard work. The patient recognized my good performance more than the – more... supervisor did. It felt really good to have patients only want me to draw their blood and not anyone else. I loved all my co-workers and I know for a fact they felt the same way about me because we stay in touch outside of work. – less