Hallmark Rehab

Hallmark Rehab Employer Reviews

great rehab team
PRN staff PTA for sub-acute SNF (Current Employee), Alameda, CAAugust 18, 2014
always encouraging employees to further their professional interests
Great people but little room for advancement
Billing Resource Specialist (Current Employee), Foothill Ranch, CAAugust 11, 2014
Pros: company provides free lunches occasionally
Cons: low monetary compensation, few raises in pay
The co-workers in my department make it a fun place to work at. However, the overall monetary compensation and opportunity for growth is not desirable.

Basic knowledge of MS Office Suite, primarily advanced Excel techniques is required.

We occasionally participate in department meetings, offering suggestions for improvement of processes.

As a Billing – more... Resource Specialist, throughout the month we assist and communicate with clients and field staff regarding variances identified during the reconciliation process of Medicare Part-A Census Reports versus our internal Billing report.

We also performing monthly peer audits of billing and reconciliations.

Various customer-specific reports are also completed on a monthly basis per the clients request.

We work with little to no supervision to meet tight deadlines on a monthly basis. – less
great co-workers
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee), Oakland, CAJuly 21, 2014
Great co-workers, but haven't had a manager for months now. Difficult communicating with human recourses.
Great place to work-therapy,nursing,housekeeping and maintanence all worked together
PTA (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJune 25, 2014
Pros: modalities, free ceu, management reachable
Cons: benefit package expensive
I loved working for this company as you can tell by 10 years of service. The building I worked in was sold to another company and I was not willing to work for them.
COTA (Former Employee), Burlingame, CAFebruary 10, 2014
Excellent staff, team players, very professional environment.
Great opportunity
Director of Rehabilitation Services (Former Employee), Plaza Manor in Kansas City, MoJanuary 17, 2014
Learned alot of management skills and financial aspects of running therapy dept successfully. Good repore with entire building staff and therapy contract company. Good utilization of building team playership for betterment of patient care.
occasionally poorly directed work assignments and lack of support through upper management.
Full Time Staff Therapist (Former Employee), Lockhart, TXJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: good supportive staff
Cons: poor work environments.
Fair place to work.

good staff, supportive and fun.

Neglected facilities to work in, poor job environment.

No room for advancement.
Understaffed but did the best that I could to excel regardless of the circumstances
Patient Care Technician/CNA (Former Employee), Summerville, SCDecember 7, 2013
Pros: wonderful residents and flexible schedule
Cons: understaffed, poor managemnt, lack of leadership
I found that management was unorganized and most members of the management team were very unprofessional.

I found that small problems within the facility often escalated and became bigger problems due to a lack of leadership displayed by the management team.

The best part of the job was caring for the residents and listening to the stories that they – more... would often share about their lives.

The hardest part of this position was constantly being asked to work understaffed and the fact that many team members were unwilling to help their co-workers with things like transferring the residents or answering the residents call bells. – less
Great company to work at
Assistant DOR (Current Employee), RiversideNovember 21, 2013
I love working for Hallmark.They have good support system in place for all employees and their benefits package are better than other companies I've worked at in the past.
Very ethical company.
Physical Therapist (Current Employee), inOctober 21, 2013
Pros: ethical, positive work environment, pays well.
Cons: technology
I enjoyed my time with Hallmark Rehab, and would recommend this company!!!
good company, good benefits, flexibility, very high productivity
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee), north californiaAugust 5, 2013
co-workers are nice. like other companies, it is profit-driven. very high productivity
Company with True Integrity
Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TexasAugust 1, 2013
Pros: employee support in all areas
My experience with Hallmark Rehab was AWESOME !! I LOVE that company and hope and even PRAY they will SOON have facilities in ALABAMA, specifically in St. Clair County and Jefferson County.
MY experience was that the last DOR I had all the way up to the top people of Hallmark Rehab were VERY supportive of their employees and believe it or not...REALLY – more... cared about their employees. Hallmark Rehab is an honest company that does NOT want, ask, expect, pressure, or demand their employees to do ANYTHING that is not on the "up and up" with policies and procedures or that could ever put their license to practice in jeopardy. They TEACH us HOW to perform our jobs and documentation with integrity and honesty while keeping up with all the changes from and as a result of the "Healthcare Reform".
I LOVE HALLMARK REHAB and if you care enough to give, do and try your very best, that is definitely THE company to go with that will literally HELP you BECOME your best. – less
Treatment of Occupational Therapy Patients
COTA/L (Current Employee), North Hollywood, CAJuly 24, 2013
Pros: professionalism, team paler, able to work under pressure
Seasoned COTA/L . HMO and Medicareas well as home health care experience.

Additional experience is with buisness and management. Case Management, reviewing medicare claims, private insurance claims and documentation supporting biling. Experience in Auditing including denials, grievnaces, and appeals.

Experience with sales and marketing. Insurance – more... plans, and marketing occupational therapy.

My co-workers would describe e as oersonalble, easy to talk to, a team player and professional. – less
effective staff
PHYSICAL/OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY AIDE (Current Employee), Anaheim, CAJune 20, 2013
Pros: flexible time
good working environment, very professional therapists, can come in at any time as long as you get the job done.
Depressing environment, neglect and urine stink abounds
COTA (Former Employee), Eureka CAApril 25, 2013
Pros: fair to good pay rate
Cons: no breaks, work through lunch, unrealistic productivity.
Nasty, nasty place to work. A living hell. Worked there a variety of times...change is not evident. New carpets? check. Better care...no. Better ethics...absolutely not.
Profit profit profit
Therapy (Former Employee), AlbuquerqueMarch 18, 2013
Cons: no time allotted for breaks, productivity demands, removal of clinical decision making instead all tx rug based
100% of the care delivered at hallmark is based solely on rug levels regardless of patient medical status. Managers/Dor are merely company face people who promote the acquisition of the bottom line. Often told to do the "right thing" but never given the resources or time to do so. Pos documentation pushed in place of patient care. Poor RN staffing which – more... increased patient complications and increased stress in work environment. Perpetual turn over of staff. Overall a difficult working environment focused on money production at any cost. – less
wonderful atmosphere, dedicated staff, very supportive management team
Rehabilitation Technician (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMJanuary 17, 2013
i enjoy every day i get to work with the amazing staff and patients.
Challenging
SWAT Recruiter - Regional Recruiter (Former Employee), Foothill Ranch, CANovember 4, 2012
Pros: telecommuting
Cons: management structure
Too many changes in management. Too many reports required.
Since IPO most of management has left
Vice President of Operational Finance (Former Employee), Foothill Ranch, CASeptember 3, 2012
Pros: my boss
Cons: finance team
Week finance management. Most management has left since IPO. I averaged around 12 hours a day.
best job ever
Rehab Aide (Former Employee), FRESNO, CAJune 18, 2012
Pros: pto time, long breaks, employee value
this company really cares for their employees and values their work, I wish I still work there

About Hallmark Rehab

Hallmark Rehabilitation is a boutique therapy provider specializing in Skilled Nursing facilities. Our vision is to inspire – Read more