Hallmark Youthcare’s Intensive In-Home and Mental Health Support programs offer exceptional clinical services to families in crisis providing the alternative to remain safely together. We provide services in the following areas: Richmond, Chesterfield, Henrico, Hanover, Petersburg, Colonial Heights, and Hopewell.
We are currently accepting applications for several full time Clinicians, whose compassion, clinical expertise and excellence are a top priority. Must be qualified to provide psychotherapy/case management and training and reinforcement in functional skills according to guidelines, as well as individual, group and family counseling services. Must be able to write quality assessments and treatment plans and responsibility for community resources coordination and discharge planning.
Candidates for the Clinician positions should meet the following requirements:
- Hold and maintain a current State of Virginia license with the Board of Health Professions
- MA/MS in a human services field
- Valid Virginia Driver’s License in good standing
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to apply sound judgment with clinical skills to ensure optimal client care
- Capability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Supervision for Licensure
- Competitive Salary
- Health/Vision/Dental Care
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401K, Match: 1-3% at 100%, 4-5% at 50%
- Life Insurance, no cost up to $50k
- Accrued Paid Days Off and Illness Days
- Reimbursement: Gas/Cellular Stipend
Qualified candidates should respond to this ad or fax to 804.784.6424.
EOE / Drug Free Workplace