Hallmark

Hallmark Employer Reviews

Best company
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), BradfordDecember 19, 2014
Hallmark is the best company among all the companies I worked,
Loved it, wish work was steady.
installations (Former Employee), Kansas City, MODecember 18, 2014
Typical day at work was fast paced and over very quickly. I learned how to install fixtures for greeting cards. My manager at the time was very nice and helpful and always put others before herself. Co-workers were great and also helpful. Hardest part of the day was finishing projects in time. Most enjoyable part was just getting the work done.
Employee
Salad Bar Associate (Current Employee), Circleville, OHDecember 18, 2014
This is a very difficult job due to lack of training. I have been there since August 2014 and have seen a bunch of employees come and go. The normal employees are very nice and almost all of us get fed up with the down graded and the way we are talked to by a certain manager.
A good job with flexible schedule
Retail Mechandiser (Former Employee), North Conway, NHDecember 18, 2014
I worked independently stocking greeting cards in their Walmart store, ordered merchandise and installed seasonal displays.
Pleasant environment
Sales Clerk (Current Employee), Wallisville rdDecember 9, 2014
Pros: great customers
Cons: busy
I have enjoyed working at Hallmark for the past 7 months. On a typical day I will assist about 25 customer find the product they are looking for, assist with cash management and transfer items to other stores.
Working with my co-workers at Hallmark is a joy the other workers are very social and easy to get a long with
Productive and fun workplace
Territory Assistant (Current Employee), New Orleans, LADecember 8, 2014
Wonderful company to work for very flexible hours but only a part time job.
Flexible hours
PT MERCHANDISER (Current Employee), Kansas City, MODecember 5, 2014
Flexible hours, and a nice place to work. A typical day was going to the assigned stores and straighten the cards, stock, re-order if necessary, or put up displays according to the planogram. The most enjoyable part of the job is that it was relaxing.
Fun and exciting to work with so many different people in each Hallmark Division/Wal-Mart Stores
Territorial Assistant (Former Employee), Pensacola, FloridaDecember 1, 2014
Pros: ability to work from home for administrative tasks
Cons: part-time 12 hours per week
I enjoyed it but it got increasingly harder to get the retail merchandiser to work their required hours. This entailed finding back up merchandisers at a moments notice or working the stores myself. All of this was expected to be done in the allotted 12 hours per week which was virtuually impossible.
Hallmark has some great cards for every occasion.
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee), Trinity, TXNovember 23, 2014
Pros: this was a part-time job.
Cons: hallmark product is expensive, having to clean up card sections from previous retail merchandisers, and the company sending an overbundance of cards without me ordering, or the store manager's approval.
It was just a big family
Creative Assistant Specialist (Former Employee), Kansas City, MONovember 23, 2014
Pros: family, card shop discount, benefits
Cons: always in a rush at the holidays, let good people go and hired new
I loved working at Hallmark Cards. It was just one big family. I did a lot of work with my hands. I felt like a was just playing with art and puzzles. I had to figure out in my head how something was going to work. Through the years I learned a lot of machines to get my work done. Although the card business is not what it used to be due to the new age, – more... I hope that people will always remember that "When you care enough to send the very best" a card will make a difference. – less
Great Place to Work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Stamford, CTNovember 21, 2014
if you are a people person this is the best place to work
very nice clean and classy
very organize
co-workers are very nice and know the knowledge of their store
Bad management
Retail Merchandizer (Former Employee), NcNovember 21, 2014
Management on national side was terrible. Very wishy-washy. She couldn't seem to make up her mind on how she wanted things. She would go on to the store and change The way the cards were and then call me and wasn't me to change thing again.

One I had a family emergency she caused problems and wouldn't allow us to go the the hospital to see them family – more... member. Terrible management – less
Job that has opportunity to meet and work with a large territory
Territory Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 17, 2014
Pros: company vehicle
Cons: too large of a territory to manager part time people in the field.
Privately owned company, Opportunities are there if you live in the right location and have the skill to manage a territory.
Cared about employees
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee), Port Charlotte, FLNovember 11, 2014
Enjoyed working independently. Liked hours are flexible.
email for details
Senior Strategic Buyer (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOOctober 29, 2014
email for details

enjoy working with team, including co-workers, suppliers and management.

in coming call center
part-time retail merchandiser (Current Employee), Pueblo, COOctober 20, 2014
Pros: its a job
Cons: the calls
its ok not the best place to work. too many angry people calling about the rx they take and its the insurance they should be calling not the shipping place
terrible
Key holder, lead cashier (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 16, 2014
Pros: the merchandise was great
Cons: it is a terrible company and place to work
the owners were a horrible couple, they treated us like criminals and everything we did we had to constantly be looking over the shoulder.
Merchandising
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOOctober 14, 2014
Pros: part time when children were small
Cons: very heavy work and very physical - no benefits and too much travel
Worked part time traveling store to store and resetting merchandise.
Good first job experience
Customer Service (Former Employee), Florissant, MOOctober 13, 2014
The start of the day was setting up the register. Then tending to the inventory of the store and putting up anything new. There wasn't anything hard about this job and the everything was enjoyable about this job.
Easy going Retail spot
Cashier (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 13, 2014
This job was very easy going and a wonderful place to work, even though this specific location is not available anymore. The place had good structure, and good hours. There was only one co-worker who was disrespectful but no place is perfect. The most enjoyable part of the job was reading the numerous cards at the store.

1 2 3 4 5

About Hallmark

Hallmark is headquartered in Kansas City MO with manufacturing facilities in Lawrence and Leavenworth KS, Center TX and Metamora – Read more

Hallmark Photos