Hallmark

Hallmark Employee Reviews

For the most part (before April, 2015) a positive experience.
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Zephyrhills, FLJuly 31, 2015
This job has taught me much about all aspects of the retail environment. I am thankful for the opportunity to have worked at Hallmark.
Awesome upbeat work environment!
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Merrillville, INJuly 30, 2015
Pros: Awesome product, very laid-back
Cons: Uniforms
From the first day at Hallmark, I felt welcomed. Clocking in, putting on that apron, and getting onto the sales floor made me feel like I was ready to do something important. My co-workers and manager all not only made meaningful connections with the customers but also with each other and in the end, when the store was closing, I felt as though I was leaving a family. There were some pesky customers rearranging the store, but putting it back to rights was always fun for me. Every task and every day were planned to a tee and the organization of the company really just made working for Hallmark a breeze. I loved every second of it!
Great company
Project Manager III & Scheduling Manager (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOJuly 24, 2015
Pros: Great people
Cons: Downsizing
Has provided an amazing career. Politically challenging. So many people have been there for so long, need some fresh perspective.
RM
Field Merchandiser (Current Employee), West Des Moines, IAJuly 23, 2015
Pros: work at my on time
Cons: sometime managers are not around when needed.
I go into the stores and fill cards and bags. I have total of 4 stores and I order in ones. you do get to make your on work week but when you have a question and you call your boss you do not get a answer on the phone.
fun place to work
Sales Associate and Key Holder (Former Employee), Montclair, CAJuly 22, 2015
Fun place to work. I enjoyed the fast pace environment while being able to provide excellent guest service to friendly customers.
good place to work, especially during holiday time
Customer Service, Cash Handling (Current Employee), Bakersfield, CAJuly 22, 2015
Pros: nice products
Cons: short breaks, stressful
good to work for
good products
part time
fun during the holidays
can be stressful being retail
mall enviroment
most co workers are nice
Fun job to meet new people
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 22, 2015
Merchandising set up new stores or change out every thing in the stores. Going from place to place all over the us. learned how to change over the stores
Fun place to work
Customer Service Rep/Cashier (Former Employee), Westminster, COJuly 22, 2015
Enjoyable people to work with

Loved interacting with the customers

Hardest part of job was going up and down up in the loft to retrieve merchandise. It was very unsafe.
Leader in the personal expressions industry
Senior Design Technician (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Great benifits package with work/life balance
Cons: Constantly downsizing work force, outsourcing
Overall a great company to work for. Despite decreasing market share they continue to strive towards being a innovative and creative company in the personal expressions industry
Fast pace, always something different.
Store Manager (Current Employee), Burlington, MAJuly 17, 2015
Hallmark is a great place to work. Every day you have the opportunity to make meaningful connections with the customers coming into your store.
Fun place to work at
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Placerville CAJuly 17, 2015
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: The pay wasn't as good
Cashiering, restocking the shelves and helping customers

I learned to be a team player

I had a great boss

Loved the people I worked with.

I really can't say there was any hard part of this job

Meeting new people was always enjoyable
Productive and busy work
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Clovis, NMJuly 15, 2015
Pros: Independence, flexible hours, good pay
Cons: No promotions or advancement
The retail merchandiser is assigned a specific number of locations to service, receives a Crown Connect device for all inventory and other work, and proceeds to service each store. this could include: lifting heavy boxes, organizing product, reading planograms and setting displays, assembling corrugate displays, perform inventory, etc.
Fast pace. Not very forthcoming
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Cape Girardeau, MOJuly 14, 2015
Pros: Great hours and flexable.
Cons: Pay could be better.
Clock in. Check receiving for new freight. Stock and order. Straighten and take trash. The hardest part of the job is I don't feel that I have the information that I need to complete the job efficiently. I feel that the company could be better at getting information to the employees.
fun place to work not enough work early spring to Thanksgiving to keep you busy.
Retail Merchandiser at Walmart in Radcliff (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOJuly 13, 2015
Pros: good place to work
Cons: not enough hours bad thing about a merchandier job
I really like the merchandising part but the hours are no good. They want to work you like a dog near Christmas season. I would like to work all year round at a pace I know I can do. I want to be wanted year round not just a few months at a time.
Productive work environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Sunrise, FLJuly 10, 2015
Pros: Meaningful connections with customers, and Family-like environment.
Cons: Not enough hours.
Helped customers select products that best fit their personal needs. Maintained visually appealing and effective displays for the entire store. Educated customers on product and service offerings. Sign up customers for Hallmarks Crown Rewards Program.
Great side job with schedule flexibility
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee), TXJuly 7, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule, able to ask for extra hours and assist with extra projects
Cons: during summer becuse holidays are not too popular, hours drop drastically
I had so much fun working for this company. my superior was amazing as well. I had no complaints while in this position. what more can someone want weekends off and you make your schedule as long as you visit your assigned stores.
Love this job!
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJuly 7, 2015
Hallmark is a great place to work if your a person with a busy home life, they are very adaptable to your schedule. If your a mom and need some extra cash this is the job for you. If you like organization this is the job for you!
Fun place where you see the impact you have on customers
Manager (Current Employee), Livingston, NJJuly 3, 2015
You help clients in the most important moments in their lives. They treat you with respect and value your recommendations.
Customer Service, stock, vendor
Merchandiser Vendor (Former Employee), Lynn Haven, FLJuly 2, 2015
I was a hallmark vendor working inside of a Walmart. I took down displays and set up for the new holidays, as well as stock, ship, and receive merchandise.
Fun Place to work
STORE MANAGER (Current Employee), New JerseyJuly 2, 2015
Pros: great discount
Cons: like every retail job the hours
Great products and very fun creative customers. Many ways to use your creativity to help solves customers crafting needs.
Headquarters