Hallmark

Hallmark Employer Reviews

No training
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Ottawa, ILAugust 29, 2014
Get in a wait to be told what to do. Management wasn't helpful in training either
Cashier/Clerk (Former Employee), Thousand Oaks, CAAugust 27, 2014
Friendly working environment and a very structured work day.
Co-workers were wonderful to work with
PROJECT COORDINATOR II (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOAugust 27, 2014
Hallmark can be a great place to work for. Throughout my career there I met a lot of talented and fun people. Great place to learn about the supply chain and how and idea becomes a product and gets into retail stores.
Not being tied down
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 8, 2014
Pros: making your own schedule
Cons: not enough hours
Hallmark is a company that allows you to have a lot of flexibility.
Friendly indepent work enviroment
Retail merchandiser (Current Employee), Monticello, ILAugust 4, 2014
Great for those who need a flexible schedule. It helped with my organization skills. Management is very friendly and hands off but will answer any questions you have.
Flexibility was great
Senior Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee), Erie, PAAugust 1, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: won't ever offer the position as full time
My boss was great, didn't micro manage. I loved the flexibility so I could do personal business without having to make up hours or being told I couldn't have time off.
Productive night at Hallmark Cards
Retail Order Processor (Former Employee), Liberty MissouriJuly 28, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at work would going in third shift, picking up my first retail order of the night & trying to make 480 points in eight hours. I learned how to pick and pack certain orders & hallmark stock. Such as cards, bows, ribbons, cups, plates, roll wrap, & many other different varieties of Hallmark product. My manager was determined to help make – more... my shift & my job easier for everyone. Not just his group. My co-workers were very polite and friendly. The hardest part of the job was the heavy lifting and trying to make points. The most enjoyable part was being able to communicate with others at any time under no circumstances. – less
One of the Best Companies to work for.
Master Data Manintainer (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOJuly 25, 2014
Pros: many benifits
Cons: its a paper company in a syber world
It is a company that cares about its people. Many perks to working for Hallmark. If you can get one foot in the door take it.
Good
Associate Manager (Current Employee), Asheville, NCJuly 24, 2014
I still enjoy working at Hallmark . It has been a overall great experience.
Salesclerk (Former Employee), Salisbury, NCJuly 23, 2014
Great store to work in. Management is super. Working with the customers and the merchandise is enjoyable. Hours are great.
Flexible schedule
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Christiansburg, VAJuly 23, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: not enough hours
A typical day at work consists of stocking and straightening all merchandise for the company
Okay job
Card Rep (Former Employee), Brent alJuly 21, 2014
Putting away cards and displays and discarding old merchandise
Always something different
Part time Field Merchandiser (Former Employee), philadelphia, paJuly 15, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule, good pay
Cons: working weekends and holidays
It was nice being able to work my own schedule. If I ever had a problem, my supervisor was always quick to respond. Hardest part of the job was organization. I was one of three agents working in one store so things weren't always where I left them and sometimes things that should have been done by someone else was left for me to do.
No room for advancement
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Hampton, VAJuly 9, 2014
This job was easy and fun, but there was no room for advancement or promotion offers.
Good place to work part time
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Everett, WashingtonJuly 4, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: hourly rate
Very honorable company that treats employee's well. Hours are flexible which is nice and you will get paid for travel between store for all mileage beyond 15 miles.
My typical day
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Clarksville, TNJuly 1, 2014
I go to the back stockroom gather the boxes for the day and go out to the floor and stock the products. Sometimes I have to get with the client (store) and ask for space to promote new products. I work alone at my stores and make my own hours as long as I start no later then the companies required start time. I enjoy the fact that my job is VERY flexiable – more... on days that I work. – less
very nice and clean factory
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Metamora, ILJune 26, 2014
Pros: very clean and safe enviroment
I think it was a great company to work for I enjoyed the years I was there
Working for Hallmark
Seasonal Installation Merchandiser (Former Employee), Braintree, MAJune 13, 2014
I enjoyed the work I did for Hallmark. I learned independence during my time with Hallmark. It was less than what I expected as far as teamwork and the job description. I only met my project supervisor, I never got the chance to meet my assignment manager but the were very helpful when I needed assistance. The hardest part of the job is remembering – more... the training information because it was very informal and quick. I did not get the chance to learn much about my co-workers because the job was so independent. – less
cashier, make displays,put out cards, help customers
Cashier (Former Employee), 1060 malabar rd palm bay,fl 32909June 13, 2014
i did my best with whatever task I had, helping customers. The management was not good. I like most of my co-workers.
Great Job for Independent Workers
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee), Eastern NC RegionJune 12, 2014
Pros: ability to work independently
Cons: management and staff of big box store not always cooperative with vendors.
I enjoyed my time working as a retail merchandiser for Hallmark. For probably 80% of the time I worked on my own - filling inventory, setting up displays, and organizing product as a vendor at a major big box store.
During major holidays I had the opportunity to work with other merchandisers in my area, setting up large displays, which I enjoyed.
I – more... also had the opportunity to help build new display fixtures in several stores in the territory, which was fun, albeit exhausting work.
Unfortunately, I had to leave the position due to health problems. If not for that issue, I would have gladly stayed. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Hallmark

Hallmark is headquartered in Kansas City MO with manufacturing facilities in Lawrence and Leavenworth KS, Center TX and Metamora – Read more

Hallmark Photos