Hallmark Employee Review

A fun place to work, during Holidays were great!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Northgate Mall-Cincinnati, OhioOctober 28, 2013
I enjoyed helping customers. The people I worked with were young girls in High school and older ladies. We all got along well and helped each other.
Pros
We received a nice discount on all merchandise.
Cons
no healthcare provided

Other Hallmark Employee Reviews

Was a good place to work, enjoyed working at Hallmark
Merchandiser retail (Former Employee) –  Walmart and Stater Bros in Fontana CaliforniaFebruary 17, 2018
I enjoyed working for Hallmark. You are basically left to work on your own and expected to keep you department clean and orderly. I only left Hallmark because I moved from California to Laughlin. If I had the opportunity I would like to work for them again. The job is very fast pace and you must be very organized to do this department. The hardest part of the job are holidays and loading boxes onto carts.
Pros
Working part time and on your own.
Cons
Loading boxes on carts during holidays .
Not always a comfortable place of job
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLFebruary 17, 2018
I had to replenished few different stores, some of the receivers were not so friendly, made me a little hessitant to be working at their stores. Although I understand I am not part of their own team/co-workers but I would still be friendly if I were them and make everyone working at their store feel comfortable.
Pros
pick your own hours
Cons
no benefits at all and minimum wage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hallmark. Our community is ready to answer.