Halloween City Employee Review

View all Halloween City reviews

Productive and fun.
Cashier/Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Mishawaka, INDecember 1, 2013
A typical day at work would to be go in, do your job and have a little fun while you work. I learned how to work a register and stock shelves neatly and in order and that people are not so scary. I used to be super shy, but after working here, I've learned how to use my voice more and that it's okay to raise your voice a little so that people are able to hear you. My co-workers always knew how to do their job without need of help most of the time. The hardest part of the job was loading the trucks with the left-over merchandise. The most enjoyable part of the job was the whole time I was working there. There was never a dull moment, even when the store was empty. I loved working there and can't wait to go back next year!
Pros
Fun people, flexible work hours

Other Halloween City Employee Reviews

Very unprofessional , messy managers
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Athens, GAFebruary 15, 2018
I somewhat liked working at Halloween city but then again otherwise if I had a decision I would’ve chosen to work elsewhere . Coworkers have no respect for each other very rude and careless
Pros
Fun setting up the store
Cons
Very unprofessional
It was okay
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Aurora, CO 80016February 11, 2018
When I first started working there I would only work with one person so it was really boring and then a lot of the customers did not want my help and I thought it was because I am Hispanic and most of the customers were white. I didn't really learn much. The manager was never there when I worked and if she was I would never see her. The work place was okay. Hardest part was collecting the signs and flags from outside from outside when it was really dark.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Halloween City. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2