Halo Branded Solutions

Halo Branded Solutions Employer Reviews

Was a very pleasant place to work.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP / PROOF TEAM MEMBER (Former Employee), Sterling, ILJanuary 12, 2015
I worked with many great people, we worked hard and also had a lot of fun. They are a very family oriented company. Loved working there and the type of work I did, I would still be there if not for relocating to LaSalle.
Enjoyable and steady work load. friendly and willing to problem solve staff
Proofer (Current Employee), Sterling, ILOctober 2, 2014
Pros: starting at 8am, good benefits and personnel
Cons: too much overtime
My typical day at work starts at the computer. I proof orders and release them to the factories. I also do print/match runs. Deliver PO's to CSR's. Contact other personnel to work on problem resolutions. I have learned the keyboard and the business end of transactions and who all is involved. My co-worker are wonderful. We make the best team. Management is knowledgable and always ready to problem solve. The most enjoyable part of my job is interacting with others in an office setting and the feeling of comradery.
Promotional Products Salesperson
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER (Current Employee), Sterling, ILAugust 4, 2014
Working in the Promotional Products industry is always exciting & stressful at the same time. I love my job, every day is always something different.
Solid people within the company, strong support, great customer service focused organization
Inventory Coordinator, Programs Department (Current Employee), Sterling, ILApril 28, 2014
Pros: great employees, fair compensation, no mandatory over time
Cons: micro management style, inabilty to present ideas for changes to management without reprisal
I have very much enjoyed my time with HALO, and would not be looking outside the organization at this time if more opportunities for advancement were available within the organization.
Excellent Company
Account Executive (Current Employee), Hampton Bays, NYMarch 20, 2014
Pros: totally independent.
Cons: policy on delivered damaged goods.
I am a self-managed person and pay attention to detail. I have worked for Halo for over 2 years and the supervisors are very motivational.

I like working outdoors and manage my time well. I love people.
Productive and great environment but lots of unfinished projects left by former employees
Online Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee), Oakbrook Terrace, ILMarch 19, 2014
There's a fun environment and happy people but it's got a lot of work that hasn't been finished from years ago. The recent employee departures have left even more work to finish without much instruction.
Weigh what you want more, poor pay or great culture.
Confidential (Former Employee), Sterling, ILJune 14, 2013
Pros: family friendly, casual dress code
Cons: poor pay
Everyone at the corporate office is very friendly. The majority of the office (90%) is female. Management has an open door policy. No day is ever the same and I worked with a large variety of people. They also offer flex time, which is great for those with families. They do a lot of things such as little snacks and giveaways (being a promotional company) to show employee appreciation. The dress code is casual which I enjoyed after years of being in business attire.

Even being good at time management, it was difficult to handle my large work load and tight deadlines. As time went on the work load continued to increase and so did the stress with little increase in compensation.

The pay was extremely low for my position (small town?) but I was willing to take it in exchange for the relaxed culture and nice colleagues, knowing it would not be a career for me. I only lasted a few years and decided it was no longer worth it.

July 10, 2013

The dress code was casual there, but we still had the same wages even though we were next to the big city. Quite difficult to survive on our pay.

Strong Company, Growing Fast
Marketing Consultant (Current Employee), Sterling, ILJune 5, 2013
Pros: free apparel, free branded products
HALO has a strong future in sight. Working at HALO is similar to working for family. Small town values with high-tech capabilities.

July 10, 2013

My family would never treat me the way interns are treated in Oakbrook. Constant belittlement. Could not wait to get out of that "family".

Okay for short term
Ecom Intern (Current Employee), ChicagoApril 29, 2013
Pros: random bonuses
Cons: managed by fear
We didn't learn much. Too scared to talk in the office. All of the interns were basically treated like robots. We never knew if we were doing a good job, and some of us were fired abruptly because "the internship had ended"
Intern
Online Marketing and Merchandising Intern (Former Employee), Oak Brook, ILMarch 6, 2013
Great experience as an intern working with the eCommerce and brick and motor side of a company. The atmosphere was very personable and had good people working for the company.

April 29, 2013

I am not sure about that one.

About Halo Branded Solutions

We offer the industry's most extensive selection of promotional marketing solutions, custom-designed promotional products created – Read more