Hamilton-Ryker Employee Reviews

Overall good company
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSNovember 20, 2017
Most days was fine, more good than bad. I didn't like the way management treated the hired-in employees. But, it was a job. I would always tell others about Hamilton-Ryker. They took care of their employees.
Pros
a chance to be hired-in which meant the pay increased.
Cons
Long hours, sometimes you worked 12hrs just because the machine wasn't fixed correctly, they would tell you at the end of shift that you had to work over.
good
Laborer (Former Employee) –  McKenzie, TNNovember 20, 2017
Hamilton Ryker is a job placement company. Mostly they place people in temporary positions. This is ok but now I need s permanent position with more stable hours
production
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSNovember 17, 2017
its a stressful job long hours temp work not for a family person. production continue to stop and start for long periods. Some week you may not get the hours you are looking for
Great opporyunities
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYNovember 14, 2017
Staff are great to work with! Helpful in providing temporary employment according to your requests. Fun and professional at the same time! Jobs vary according to employers needs. Working at special events was a great opportunity!
Pros
Great bosses!
Cons
Tempory jobs
It is a temp service
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Union City, TNNovember 1, 2017
They are a temp service that could care less if you come back or not. They check to see if you are breathing and that is it. It use to be a good company to work for years ago but it is all about the money and not about the people.
Pros
you can move from job to job with no problem
Cons
Could care less about the people
Temporary Assigment
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSOctober 3, 2017
Eventually hired has a full time employment during temporary placement with Hamilton Ryker. I was satisfied with the leadership and management provided by their staff.
I enjoyed workin there
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Union City, TNSeptember 25, 2017
I liked workin for them and they are very flexible .and depending on ur job the pay was pretty good.and I like the people that I work for and with. I would recommend them to anyone.
Pros
Worked with ur needs
Cons
Low pay
Great Program
Temporary Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Murray, KYAugust 23, 2017
I was happy with my time working under Hamilton-Ryker. Unfortunately, it was a temporary position. When the company I was placed with no longer needed me, I had to seek other employment. The Hamilton-Ryker Agency is in another state than I live in and could not place me closer to my home and family.
Productive place to work.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Manchester, TNAugust 21, 2017
I enjoyed working here , they allowed me to learn many different traits and trained me very well. Over all a great company . I got opportunities to learn the process of the company and was very satisfied overall.
Good work place
Temp (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSAugust 5, 2017
Only if you really want to worknow there this will be an OK job if you like to work with no paid vacation other then that it's a good place to work for
Its okay to work there
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Madison, MSAugust 1, 2017
Typical day at work was when had to get the doors out by eight o'clock and we had to do two hundred fifty doors it was so stressful, and I learn to be patient and come down and focus on my work, the management was not good at all, the hardest part of the job the team leader was not around when you needed them the most enjoyable part of the job when we had finish
Solid place to work for overall
Industrial Worker (Current Employee) –  Martin, TNJuly 21, 2017
Worked in a very good environment and enjoyed working the jobs that i was required to work. I learned a lot about assembly work and the importance of quality and efficiency in what i am doing.
Pros
Good work and had awesome supervisors
Cons
short work breaks and seasonal work.
assembly worker
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSJuly 11, 2017
this job was second shift for me and was from 5pm to 4am monday-thursday. job consisted of assembling parts for lawn mowers, applying tags and stickers to lawn mowers
Pros
4 day work week
Fun workplace
Production Operator/Sorter (Former Employee) –  Gluckstadt, MSJuly 9, 2017
I really enjoyed working for Hamilton-Ryker. However, due to a reduction in force, I was laid off. I am really hoping they call me back soon to return.
Productive and fun
MTD - Tug Driver (Former Employee) –  Martin, TNJune 28, 2017
Typical day at Hamilton Ryker various from occupation. I learned that attendance and good work ethic allows u to get a full time with benefits job. Management is great very hard working. Culture is with great Variety. Hardest part about the job is doing the little not so fun jobs that people to seize to not want to work for. Most enjoyable part of the job is all the different people u come across through out urn work.
Good Place to Work
Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSJune 22, 2017
I was allowed to learn different jobs in different positions. I had driven a tow motor for several years but had never experienced a clamp truck. It ended up being a easy job and co-workers were helpful and fun to work with.
n/a
Production Team Member (Former Employee) –  Verona, MSJune 13, 2017
The work wasn't to hard for me. But what can i say i loved my job more then most. The best thing is that's it's fast paste and i get to use my hands which i love to do.
It was a pay check. That's all.
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSJune 13, 2017
Was told I could be hired after 90 days. False. They hire very few. This location was very ghetto and the supervisor did not enforce simple rules. Very high turnover
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Unorganized and ghetto
unprofessional and no knowledge of jobs
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Covington, TNJune 8, 2017
sent to several warehouse locations did jobs asked , but was hollered at by employee that had been sent in as a floor manager that had several altercations with other employees and management was related and good friend with company which meant you didn't last long if you disagreed with him
Pros
Cons
never wanted to here your side of something that may have happened
good environment well respected worker
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSMay 25, 2017
Working here did me good. It help me take care I'd my child. I wish I could find another job similar to this one. But the environment of the work place was very friendly.
Pros
restroom breaks
Cons
short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hamilton-Ryker. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9