Hamilton-Ryker

Hamilton-Ryker United States Employee Reviews

Great company to get your foot in the door.
Temp Service (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSFebruary 3, 2015
This company was able to get me hired on fulltime with HSM Solutions. The staff at Hamilton-Ryker are very knowledgeable and helpful with pursuing a career.
Good place to work for temporary assignments
Forklift operator and spinner operator (Former Employee), Martin, TNJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: provided jobs
Cons: only temporary
The management worked with you to try to put you in a position that you were comfortable at. People were nice and friendly and an all around good work experience.
Bad Experience
assembler (Former Employee), Paris, TNJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: paycheck
Cons: you are cheap labor. nothing more. high turnover.
Give them 120%, when you get caught up - go home. Not a good way to pay bills.
You don't get all the information you need during training period (which is a joke). I have been a Corporate Trainer myself.
This office seems to be "pay them as little as possible - work them till they drop - then replace them" dirty way to do business.
Productive fun place to work for
Lab Technician (Former Employee), Murray, KYJanuary 8, 2015
Hamilton-Ryker is a great place to work with. My typical day on the job was always smooth and I learned alot in a field ive never worked in before but i felt comfortable doing the job i was asked to do. I genuinely like my day to day routine. The hardest part of my job was working understaffed, but on the bright side i worked with experienced individuals that always held there composure in stressful situations and maintained there duties which made it very enjoyable for me to work with them because they helped me advance my skills in dealing with hard sitiuations on the job.
Labor
Assembly Line (Former Employee), Verona, MSDecember 9, 2014
Pros: building knowledge & skills everyday
Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators. examine products to verify conformance to quality standards. lift raw materials, finished produscts, and packed items, manually or using hoists. Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances. clean and lubricate equipment.
Very Friendly
MTD Assembler (Former Employee), Martin, TNNovember 25, 2014
Puts you on any job or schedule you need, very friendly staff, short work notices, but easy to work with. I don't prefer temp jobs but, they always had a job for you. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people i worked with.
Productive work place
Front Office Clerk (Former Employee), Jackson, TNOctober 12, 2014
Daily work is busy but enjoyable, Learned not to believe everything you were told or promised. Co-workers were easy to work with on a business level. Clients and future employee prospects were great to work with. Hardest part of the job was doing your best and beyond what was required and being told/promised a raise in pay when final graduation/degree from college would be given and then layed off with no warning instead.
This is a good place to work.
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Jackson, TNSeptember 10, 2014
This was a work study job that I was not paid. This was a great job my first office job. I applied all that I learn in school and the staff help me and train me well. The hardest part of this job was leaving and the most enjoyable part was its people. I also enjoyed that they found jobs for young people starting out and people in need.
Enjoyable workplace
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Martin, TNSeptember 4, 2014
Fun environment to work in, would like it to be more than seasonal employment.
Liars
production worker (Former Employee), tupelo msAugust 21, 2014
Cons: everything
Hands down the worst people you would ever wanna work for. They lie to get you in the door then lie to you about the job you will be going to. No communication. Very rude when you do talk to them. Once again LIARS.
Great job to begin a career.
Assembler (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSAugust 14, 2014
Liked the job and benefits. Job is a great security financially.
ok
Warehouse Technician (Former Employee), TNAugust 12, 2014
helped find jobs sometimes. management was cool. The hard part of this company was co workers.
Over worked
Receiving Trainer (Current Employee), Smyrna, TNAugust 8, 2014
Hamilton-Ryker will over work you or let you stand around and go nothing all during the work day.
It was a job and it paid the bills. Did not like the immature environment.
Office Assistant/Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Martin, TNJuly 23, 2014
Work was hot and dirty. Most co workers seemed to be immature. Hardest part of job was constantly lifting heavy parts. Most enjoyable part of the job was clocking out.
Typical Day
Translator (Former Employee), Versailles, KYJuly 18, 2014
Pros: enhance my skills of working independently with little to no supervision
Cons: lack of managment
While working as Translator at Hamilton-Ryker I found that the work load was often more than initially stated when hired. There was also a lack of proper and effective management. This made it difficult to address issues in a timely and efficient manner.
advanced
Mixing Scheduler and Shipping Stock Coordinator (Former Employee), Union City, TNJuly 12, 2014
ok place to advance from gave me a great opportunity. it paid the bills when i needed a place to work
Easy work, long hours
Floater (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSJuly 2, 2014
Cons: short breaks, no hot plates
Co-workers were but some of the supervisors could be a tad bit difficult
very nice co-workers and friends.
welder set-up person. (Current Employee), Martin,TnJune 23, 2014
Pros: outside lunch breaks.
Cons: competitive wages.
I have learned no matter how hard you work sometimes its who you know that gets you ahead.
My experience as a assembly worker
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSMay 26, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: short breaks
My typical day at work would be fast paced. I loved my job that i did everyday. My co-workers played an awesome role as team members because we worked as a team (teamwork) and we had great communication skills.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Antioch, TNMarch 24, 2014
Productive, demanding, and good work environment. Management well staffed and easy to get along with.

1 2 3