Hamilton Connections Employee Reviews

They found me a job!
Field Technician (Former Employee), Meriden, CTJuly 27, 2015
Great employment Agency!! Recruiters don't waste your time at Hamilton Connections. They found me a great job! they only deal with reputable companies too. they sent me out on 4 assignments over the last 3 years.
Incompetent
Na (Former Employee), Jacksonville NcJuly 14, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Late paychecks
Hamilton connections rep at Stanadyne was very unorganized, and I couldn't pickup my paycheck 30 minutes early to pay rent on time. Direct deposit form was lost and she had to get a new form mailed, delaying direct deposits. There was a holiday on Monday, and checks handed out Wednesday, or so I thought. Monday was the holiday and the checks would be handed out Thursday, however when I received my check it was dated on Wednesday. I've never had a company be so lazy at paying employees. They suck.
Very helpful with finding me temporary work
Buyer (Former Employee), Brookfield, CTMay 28, 2015
I was placed in a high paced manufacturing environment. I was in control of all purchasing for the company from office supplies to manufacturing components. It was a great company to work for!
Factory Worker
Factory Worker - Temporary Assignment (Former Employee), Stratford, CTMay 6, 2015
Product assembly and packaging, ensure quality and accuracy, clean and maintain assembly line and work area, prepare goods for shipment, inspect products and containers for damages, remove defective products
Great staff
Assembler/Taping/Organizer (Former Employee), W Springfield, MAApril 27, 2015
Love the staff and how easy it is to communicate with them. They are very helpful in finding you jobs. I have gained experience in multiple positions thanks to Hamilton Connections for giving me that opportunity.
It got me into the STIHL warehouse.
Temp (Former Employee), Milford, CTApril 21, 2015
Pros: Good experience
Cons: Temp agency
I got the got the first day I went down to their office so, that was awesome. They are very nice people there and they found me a job right away. I only went to their office once.
prductive fun workplace
Temp agency (Former Employee), Meriden, CTApril 21, 2015
The staff was very kind and helpful. The assignments were found quickly and efficiently. The assignments fit the needs of the client as well as the customer. I love this place.
Awesome Temp Agency
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Milford Ct.February 18, 2015
A typical day at work was a routine each day. I was assigned a machine, had to weigh and pack food products, quality inspections, and did labels. I learned to be very detailed with what I do and learned that quality comes first. Management was awesome everyone was very helpful and cooperative. My co-workers were very cooperative also and enjoyed working as a team. I would say the hardest part of the job was cleaning the machinery. The part I most enjoyed of it was packing.
productive ..learn new things
assembler (Former Employee), New Britain, CTFebruary 17, 2015
was at Peter paul electronics through Hamilton connections
I assembled and tested solenoid valeve . got to make vavle for the medical , auto , and energy industries
Poor management
Driver (Former Employee), East Hartford, ctDecember 10, 2014
Hamilton connection is a temp agency with poor management, they are not professional at all...they call you for an assignment then by the time you arrive to the office they tell you it was given to someone else. They waste your time not taking into consideration the reasoning behind it all,that you went to look for employment not to be left in the waiting area for hours at a time. I wouldn't recommend anyone to the agency.
Temp Agency
Machine Operator (Former Employee), New Haven, CTNovember 24, 2014
This is a temp agency, but it is an agency in which they place you in minimum wage positions with not many permanent hires, and no real advancement. Although I am not a felon, they do work with people with backgrounds which may be beneficial to others.
learned company protocols and implemented company goals through mutual give and take with my subordinates and management staff on a daily basis .
CNC Operator for O'Keefe Controls (Former Employee), Fairfield, CTOctober 11, 2014
Pros: contributed positively through supervisory skills acquired in other organizations.
managed personnel by listening and organizing workloads for employees that were achievable on a daily basis.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Meriden, CTAugust 28, 2014
build airplanes and helicopter parts for a company and make sure all the pieces are the right way make it!!
TEMPORARY WORK
Logistic Associate (Current Employee), Windsor, CTApril 5, 2014
Pros: you can solve when you find a full time
Cons: temporary work
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK AT MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY:
• PACKING AND LOADING
• MANAGE SHIPMENT, PROCESSES AND DOCUMENTATION FOR OUTBOUND ORDERS
• INVENTORY
COMPANY CLIENTS DONT PREFER EX-OFFENDERS.
LABORER (Current Employee), Fairfield, CTNovember 22, 2013
Pros: temp agency
Cons: temp agency
NOT THE IDEAL PLACE FOR ME OR EX OFFENDERS LIKE MYSELF TOTAL WASTE OF TIME. THEIR CLIENTS DONT GIVE REHABILITATED EX OFFENDERS A CHANCE TO RE-ENTER THE WORK FIELD(S). UNLESS YOU WANT TO RAKE LEAVES OR SHOVEL SNOW! EVEN IF YOU HAVE COLLEGE EXPERIENCE.
Worked quickly on presenting me with new job offers
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), New Haven, CTJune 16, 2013
Pros: love telling the managers my problem and they would see into the problem
Leadership in the workplace was great. Management was on top of things.
it was ok
billing (Former Employee), meriden, ctApril 27, 2013
Pros: good money
Cons: temporary
I was hired temporary for 4 months. I did billing. It was fun to work there. I was let go because there was no work.
Temporary Agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hamden, CTMarch 27, 2013
Pros: received work within 6 weeks of registering
Cons: staff gives you the run around, will not write letter of recommendation....
Once you get a job keep that job. It seems as if this agency doesn't do much to help you once your assignment is over.
Do not overwork yourself it is not appreciated. Jobs are normally not within the mileage you list on your application.
Low salary. Cost of living is expensive in CT not everyone gets help from Federal programs.. Pay people for their great work!
IT WAS NOT BAD ITS TEMP TO HIRE
Truck Driver (Former Employee), East Hartford, CTMarch 20, 2013
Pros: no free lunch
Cons: no breaks
. (GETTING MY JOB DONE ON A TIMELY MANNER )

(LEARN HOW TOO BE EXTRA SAFE )

(DELIVERING MY DROP & HOOK TRAILORS )

(THE END OF THE DAY)

(FINISHING THE JOB AN GOING HOME)
I had a job within 3 days,but I need another assignment.
Inspector (Former Employee), Newington, CTMarch 2, 2013
Pros: fast action, competent employees
Cons: still need a job.temp workers do not get much respect.
Hamilton Connections found my resume, got me an interview and.within 3 days I had a job.