Hamilton Connections Employee Reviews in United States

A good company to work for.
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CT 06825May 4, 2016
I`ve been with this company for last four years and I couldn't begin to tell you the good and joy it is to work for this company. I don't have anything negative to say.
Pros
Way to good
Cons
I got nothing
sucks
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCDecember 1, 2015
Racism,favoritism,deformation of character,discrimination,intimidation from supervisors, I don't reccomend this company to any one...
Pros
paycheck
Cons
everything is wrong that there doing to employees and customers
Very Helpful at finding you a new job
Temp Agency Job working as truck helper (Former Employee) –  Milford, CtSeptember 17, 2015
temp agency that helps find you a job starting at $10 an hour. However you may be forced to remain a temp until a company decides to hire you.
job assignment too short
assembler (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTAugust 7, 2015
Dismantling parts, mediablasting aerospace parts, assembling parts , using power tools. cleaning work area, working different departments, temp assignment
Pros
loved it
Cons
temps assignment
They found me a job!
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTJuly 27, 2015
Great employment Agency!! Recruiters don't waste your time at Hamilton Connections. They found me a great job! they only deal with reputable companies too. they sent me out on 4 assignments over the last 3 years.
Incompetent
Na (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville NcJuly 14, 2015
Hamilton connections rep at Stanadyne was very unorganized, and I couldn't pickup my paycheck 30 minutes early to pay rent on time. Direct deposit form was lost and she had to get a new form mailed, delaying direct deposits. There was a holiday on Monday, and checks handed out Wednesday, or so I thought. Monday was the holiday and the checks would be handed out Thursday, however when I received my check it was dated on Wednesday. I've never had a company be so lazy at paying employees. They suck.
Pros
Cons
Late paychecks
Very helpful with finding me temporary work
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, CTMay 28, 2015
I was placed in a high paced manufacturing environment. I was in control of all purchasing for the company from office supplies to manufacturing components. It was a great company to work for!
Factory Worker
Factory Worker - Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Stratford, CTMay 6, 2015
Product assembly and packaging, ensure quality and accuracy, clean and maintain assembly line and work area, prepare goods for shipment, inspect products and containers for damages, remove defective products
Great staff
Assembler/Taping/Organizer (Former Employee) –  W Springfield, MAApril 27, 2015
Love the staff and how easy it is to communicate with them. They are very helpful in finding you jobs. I have gained experience in multiple positions thanks to Hamilton Connections for giving me that opportunity.
It got me into the STIHL warehouse.
Temp (Former Employee) –  Milford, CTApril 21, 2015
I got the got the first day I went down to their office so, that was awesome. They are very nice people there and they found me a job right away. I only went to their office once.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
Temp agency
Awesome Temp Agency
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Milford Ct.February 18, 2015
A typical day at work was a routine each day. I was assigned a machine, had to weigh and pack food products, quality inspections, and did labels. I learned to be very detailed with what I do and learned that quality comes first. Management was awesome everyone was very helpful and cooperative. My co-workers were very cooperative also and enjoyed working as a team. I would say the hardest part of the job was cleaning the machinery. The part I most enjoyed of it was packing.
productive ..learn new things
assembler (Former Employee) –  New Britain, CTFebruary 17, 2015
was at Peter paul electronics through Hamilton connections
I assembled and tested solenoid valeve . got to make vavle for the medical , auto , and energy industries
Poor management
Driver (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, ctDecember 10, 2014
Hamilton connection is a temp agency with poor management, they are not professional at all...they call you for an assignment then by the time you arrive to the office they tell you it was given to someone else. They waste your time not taking into consideration the reasoning behind it all,that you went to look for employment not to be left in the waiting area for hours at a time. I wouldn't recommend anyone to the agency.
Temp Agency
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTNovember 24, 2014
This is a temp agency, but it is an agency in which they place you in minimum wage positions with not many permanent hires, and no real advancement. Although I am not a felon, they do work with people with backgrounds which may be beneficial to others.
learned company protocols and implemented company goals through mutual give and take with my subordinates and management staff on a daily basis .
CNC Operator for O'Keefe Controls (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CTOctober 11, 2014
managed personnel by listening and organizing workloads for employees that were achievable on a daily basis.
Pros
contributed positively through supervisory skills acquired in other organizations.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTAugust 28, 2014
build airplanes and helicopter parts for a company and make sure all the pieces are the right way make it!!
Temporary work
Logistic Associate (Current Employee) –  Windsor, CTApril 5, 2014
A typical day at work at manufacturing industry:
• Packing and loading
• Manage shipment, processes and documentation for outbound orders
• Inventory
Pros
you can solve when you find a full time
Cons
temporary work
Company clients dont prefer ex-offenders.
LABORER (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CTNovember 22, 2013
Not the ideal place for me or ex offenders like myself total waste of time. Their clients dont give rehabilitated ex offenders a chance to re-enter the work field(s). Unless you want to rake leaves or shovel snow! Even if you have college experience.
Pros
temp agency
Cons
temp agency
Worked quickly on presenting me with new job offers
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTJune 16, 2013
Leadership in the workplace was great. Management was on top of things.
Pros
love telling the managers my problem and they would see into the problem
it was ok
billing (Former Employee) –  meriden, ctApril 27, 2013
I was hired temporary for 4 months. I did billing. It was fun to work there. I was let go because there was no work.
Pros
good money
Cons
temporary

2.8