Hamilton Connections Employee Reviews

i need better
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTFebruary 23, 2017
Looking to invest with a company i can advance in. The management was terrible. The pay was horrible for the work status and long hours.
its ok
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTJanuary 3, 2017
i mean when u work for them its all fine but when u go out to the job sites the people are nice but also the employers that hamilton connections put u too like to lie about how many days are missed at work
Productive and reliable workplace.
Machine Operator/Material Handler (Current Employee) –  East Hartford, CTDecember 21, 2016
Everyone is so polite and we'll dressed. I have always whiteness very professional and positive people around in and out the work places. Constantly looking for more work for everybody as long as u show interest.
Pros
Checks on time and constant work for a temp.
False Promises
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Milford, CTOctober 14, 2016
Was hired as a Receptionist Full Time for a trucking company and was told the position was a "solid stable " position and would definitely go permanent after 90 days. On the 90th day on the job, the manager of Hamilton called and told me "the assignment is done"..I asked "do you mean the job that was stable and permanent?" I wasted 90 days with a temporary company in order to work for the trucking company. When originally applied, I was not told I had to go through a temporary agency. Reluctantly, I took the essential tests and interview at Hamilton and asked why am I being interviewed again after being interviewed by the trucking company? I gave up 3 other positions that I had interviewed with to work through Hamilton. Also, Hamilton gave no feedback of my job performance, so while the trucking company is saying "you are doing great", "excellent work", "we are happy with you", Hamilton made a simple telephone call to end my assignment. Don't waste your time..get a job on your own, or if you go through a temporary agency, make sure there is communication and feedback so at least you have an idea where you stand!
Pros
Cons
No communcation, no feedback, false promises
it was ok place to work
CNC Cutting Operator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCSeptember 15, 2016
Go to work and do your job ,no room for error , you have to pay attention to detail and safety is a must.Be on time for work , the pay was ok depending what department you were in
busy place
Packer/Shipper (Current Employee) –  Waterbury, CTAugust 16, 2016
I love how if there is work that Hamilton connections makes sure its more than two days that I am working. I love how everyone stays to themselves and the mangers make sure everyone is working.
Pros
good paycheck
Cons
n/a
A good company to work for.
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CT 06825May 4, 2016
I`ve been with this company for last four years and I couldn't begin to tell you the good and joy it is to work for this company. I don't have anything negative to say.
Pros
Way to good
Cons
I got nothing
Calls
Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTApril 27, 2016
Great costumer service experience

Co-workers are good

I learned how to make payments

I learned how to be nice with the costumers

The hardest part when costumers get mad or they dont want to paid
sucks
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCDecember 1, 2015
Racism,favoritism,deformation of character,discrimination,intimidation from supervisors, I don't reccomend this company to any one...
Pros
paycheck
Cons
everything is wrong that there doing to employees and customers
Very Helpful at finding you a new job
Temp Agency Job working as truck helper (Former Employee) –  Milford, CtSeptember 17, 2015
temp agency that helps find you a job starting at $10 an hour. However you may be forced to remain a temp until a company decides to hire you.

Want to know more about Hamilton Connections?

Ask a question
job assignment too short
assembler (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTAugust 7, 2015
Dismantling parts, mediablasting aerospace parts, assembling parts , using power tools. cleaning work area, working different departments, temp assignment
Pros
loved it
Cons
temps assignment
They found me a job!
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTJuly 27, 2015
Great employment Agency!! Recruiters don't waste your time at Hamilton Connections. They found me a great job! they only deal with reputable companies too. they sent me out on 4 assignments over the last 3 years.
Incompetent
Na (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville NcJuly 14, 2015
Hamilton connections rep at Stanadyne was very unorganized, and I couldn't pickup my paycheck 30 minutes early to pay rent on time. Direct deposit form was lost and she had to get a new form mailed, delaying direct deposits. There was a holiday on Monday, and checks handed out Wednesday, or so I thought. Monday was the holiday and the checks would be handed out Thursday, however when I received my check it was dated on Wednesday. I've never had a company be so lazy at paying employees. They suck.
Pros
Cons
Late paychecks
Very helpful with finding me temporary work
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, CTMay 28, 2015
I was placed in a high paced manufacturing environment. I was in control of all purchasing for the company from office supplies to manufacturing components. It was a great company to work for!
Factory Worker
Factory Worker - Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Stratford, CTMay 6, 2015
Product assembly and packaging, ensure quality and accuracy, clean and maintain assembly line and work area, prepare goods for shipment, inspect products and containers for damages, remove defective products
Great staff
Assembler/Taping/Organizer (Former Employee) –  W Springfield, MAApril 27, 2015
Love the staff and how easy it is to communicate with them. They are very helpful in finding you jobs. I have gained experience in multiple positions thanks to Hamilton Connections for giving me that opportunity.
It got me into the STIHL warehouse.
Temp (Former Employee) –  Milford, CTApril 21, 2015
I got the got the first day I went down to their office so, that was awesome. They are very nice people there and they found me a job right away. I only went to their office once.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
Temp agency
Awesome Temp Agency
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Milford Ct.February 18, 2015
A typical day at work was a routine each day. I was assigned a machine, had to weigh and pack food products, quality inspections, and did labels. I learned to be very detailed with what I do and learned that quality comes first. Management was awesome everyone was very helpful and cooperative. My co-workers were very cooperative also and enjoyed working as a team. I would say the hardest part of the job was cleaning the machinery. The part I most enjoyed of it was packing.
productive ..learn new things
assembler (Former Employee) –  New Britain, CTFebruary 17, 2015
was at Peter paul electronics through Hamilton connections
I assembled and tested solenoid valeve . got to make vavle for the medical , auto , and energy industries
Poor management
Driver (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, ctDecember 10, 2014
Hamilton connection is a temp agency with poor management, they are not professional at all...they call you for an assignment then by the time you arrive to the office they tell you it was given to someone else. They waste your time not taking into consideration the reasoning behind it all,that you went to look for employment not to be left in the waiting area for hours at a time. I wouldn't recommend anyone to the agency.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hamilton Connections. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7