Hammond Clinic

Hammond Clinic Employer Reviews

too much work and no pay
Medical Records Clerk II (Former Employee), Munster, INDecember 21, 2013
minumum wage for any job in healthcare is unacceptable. Supervisors gossiped too much and made the work atmosphere miserable.
hammond clinic
medical assistant (Former Employee), Munster, INDecember 2, 2013
Busy and very informative in the neurology department. Other departments co-workers were too playful and slacked at their job
Welcoming, fun and High energy
I/T Coordinator (Former Employee), Munster, INOctober 29, 2013
Pros: everyone was happy and you could tell by the energy.
Cons: the elevators and things were breaking down daily.
High energy, Welcoming, Everthing was back in the 80's technology. If doctorswanted something they got it. Otherwise it was taken to the mangement team and voted down.
Everything was done on paper. We made copies of copies and trashed very little. at the end of the day when you got tired enough to go home it was good to get out of there.
When Franciscan – more... Alliance bought the Hammond clinic it was a good thing. – less
great people
UR review tech (Former Employee), Munster, INApril 22, 2013
Pros: people
Cons: pay
Good people slow pay . Good working environment. Great managaers but has now been bought by Franciscans.
Friendly work enviroment.
clean clinic, night supervisor (Former Employee), Munster, INApril 19, 2013
Pros: good hours
Cons: short breaks
check in supplies, clean common areas, clean all offices, and clean exam rooms
Very large fast paced clinic that offers almost all types of services.
Team Coordinator Patient Acct & Occ Med Billing (Former Employee), Hammond, INApril 12, 2012
Typical day at work for me would begin with me checking in with my reps. I would begin with making sure we were fully staffed and ready to go, balancing the A/R, and checking my email and voice-mail. the best part of my job was helping out the patients being able to resolve their billing issues and help them to maintain their medical care.
A flexible company with good benefits, but does not pay very well
Munster, IN (Current Employee), Collections/Registration AssociateNovember 7, 2011
Pros: flexible hours, benefits
Cons: pay
This company is good to start with if you want to get your feet wet in the healthcare industry. It is pretty flexible when it comes to hours. The insurance is good as long as you are in-network, but if you're not a doctor or a higher up administrator, the pay is designed to keep you at the property level.