Hampton Affiliates Employee Reviews

If i could only put half a star, I would
Millwright (Former Employee) –  Warrenton, ORDecember 6, 2016
Bunch of judgmental, self-righteous *** holes that interviewed me, and wasted my whole day..Wouldn't want too work here for any amount of money..Total **** holes.
Pros
I didnt get hired
Cons
Zero of them
Run the opposite direction...
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 19, 2016
Horrible place to work. I worked here for a couple of years. Nothing but a bunch of narcissistic idiots and their minions. It's an unhealthy and distrustful environment. You will be underpaid, overworked, belittled, and verbally abused. If you are going to bite the bullet and work for this joint, my only advise is - keep your head down and trust no one.
Pros
Good healthcare
Cons
See review...
Keep on scrolling because I promise you this is a horrible place to work.
sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 12, 2015
Just walk away. The company couldn't give a care about their employees. Hampton is just in it to make money. They play mind games with their staff constantly. This place is emotionally exhausting. The work environment is equivalent to an abusive relationship. And a good portion of the traders act like they have a god like status.
Pros
Okay benefits
Cons
They don't look out for their employees, terrible turnover rate, low pay for lots of work
fun and safe work
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  warrenton oregonFebruary 4, 2015
I absolutely loved working for Hampton. I would definitely still be there if I didn't have to take care of my mother n law. Really safe and did a wonderful job making there employees feel like family
Pros
pay, breaks, care, everything
Cons
that im not there
Wonder place to work!
Sr.VoIP Engineer (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 20, 2014
Hampton really values the family environment. They are themselves a family run company. Management is engaging and easy to talk to. There is very little turnover, so if you are lucky enough to get in, you'll stay for a long time.
Pros
Cons
Low Pay
Great work/life balance.
Accounts Payable/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Randle, WAOctober 7, 2013
A great lumber products company, very caring about their employees and an excellent work/life balance. The benefits package is very generous.

I had some challenging tasks such as coordinating some special events which improved my project management skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hampton Affiliates. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7