Hampton by Hilton Employee Reviews

review
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Roswell, NMDecember 9, 2017
I really enjoyed working here. I would recommend it to anyone who asked me. I wish there was more advancement here with this company. The hardest part leaving is going to be leaving my coworkers
Fun workplace.
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NCDecember 9, 2017
I learned to help out guests, the management was great, the workplace was always clean, there wasn't really any hard parts in this job and the most enjoyable part of my job was when my team and I were all together on break.
Pay rate is horrible for the type of work
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNDecember 9, 2017
It was a job but not paid good enough. Hours were good until I moved to Front Desk. Close to home. Manager was a wonderful person. If they paid better I would love it!
Great place to start in the industry
Guest Services Representative (Former Employee) –  NYDecember 9, 2017
If you haven't worked for a hotel or under Hilton before I think the Hampton Brand is a wonderful place to start. Some locations can be busy or just have busy seasons which gives new employees a great stepping stone to get a taste of what the hospitality industry can be like. Training is always available and recommended, great benefits and work-life balance!
great coworker and manager
House Keeping (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, TNDecember 8, 2017
Love to work here... because of my co workers and manager and supervisor are very helpful and great people.
I learned to value the time even more. really past faced with accomplishment. No one is playing around. Everyone of us has task to finished in certain period of hours. No one left behind they always help each other. at the end of the day job is done... time to relax! that is more awarding moment with them hearing them telling stories and laughing like kids...
Pros
free breakfast and drinks
Cons
not enough hours
Very fun place to work..very relaxed
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Alamosa, CODecember 8, 2017
I loved working for this hotel. I would definitely return back to work there. The General Manager is awesome as well as all the housekeepers and staff there.
Pros
Get discounts on rooms
Cons
Can't use the same hotel we work at...get some better health insurance
Poor Communication
Breakfast Attendant (Former Employee) –  Page, AZDecember 8, 2017
Training was confusing, expectations were general and vague, they could not explain what they really wanted. I did not get to stay very long despite working hard.
daily routine
Assistant Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Reading, PADecember 8, 2017
the job was fairly simple clean 20 rooms daily take 2 breaks interact with guest and go home and enjoy your day. co workers were nice and a pleasure to work for.
Pros
2 breaks, tips
Cons
no advancement
Exciting and Great pay
Bellman (Former Employee) –  33 W. Illinois Avenue, Chicago, ILDecember 7, 2017
As a Bellman, I got paid very well...I met plenty of professional entertainers while working there. Job was pretty easy. I helped them with their luggage and they tipped me well.
Pros
The Money
Cons
Worked all the holidays, and late night week ends...no life
productive and fun place to work
EXECUTIVE HOUSEKEEPER (Current Employee) –  450 state streetDecember 7, 2017
Beautiful and calm area, in the middle of downtown, close to all resturaunts in town and the proctors theatre, Overall staffs are amazing berry hospitable...
Pros
free breakfast
great company
Front Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Shelton, CTDecember 7, 2017
Great place to work for. Employees are treated fairly. Hampton is a family hotel and the people you meet can change your perspective on life. If I could exclusively work for Hamptons then I would.
Hospitality
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Portland, MEDecember 7, 2017
My typical day work was really good although I had to many work and I leaned a lot working with different people. The management are even excellent with relate to the work culture. The hardest part of the job was dealing with guest on the nights of Friday and Saturday.
Pros
We had free breakfast
Cons
We also had shot break
Decent Job
Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, OHDecember 7, 2017
This job is either super busy or super quiet. Pretty laid back for the most part but there tend to be random rules added in last moment for the sole purpose of handling one person's issues while punishing the rest. There's no lunch break so if a guest needs something in the middle of your dinner you have to handle that first, no matter how long it takes.
cooperative
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 6, 2017
good salary paid good benefit health care 40 hours of sick days paid, 30 to 40 hours weekly, nice co- workers i had learn a lot in one year of working for this company
Dinner parties
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Marysville, OHDecember 6, 2017
The owner is a nice person. The staff was great. The building was old and hard to keep maintain. A lot of landscaping and painting. The overall learning new techniques was great full.
Pros
kind people
Cons
bedbugs
Great place to work with friendly co-workers and clients
Guest Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Siloam Springs, ARDecember 6, 2017
Great place to work with friendly co-workers and clients. Staff does their job and if you're working as guest service agent you have confidence and peace knowing you're selling clients actual clean rooms at a well managed hotel. Bosses are genuine caring people which is also a plus. Co-workers are like family, great work environment.
Needs more professional members of management who values hardworking people.
Public Space Attendant (Current Employee) –  Middletown, OHDecember 6, 2017
Before having an unprofessional manager I use to love working here, and even with being singled out and now treated poorly, I still go above and beyond for my co-workers.Pay isn't the best, but you get great discounts on rooms under any Hilton.Advanement is based on your individual growth and desire to move forward. Our location is a newer hotel and is surrounded by a number of thriving businesses.
Pros
Quarterly Bonuses
Cons
Poor management
No Place to Work
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 6, 2017
This job was so very stressful. People were placed in Management positions and they did not know anything about that job title. They were no help. Omg
Look up things on how to make my life better
Night Auditor (Current Employee) –  INDIANPOLISDecember 6, 2017
I love my job I love are guest and my work enivronmentand the people I work with they are my family . I love to work for hilton cause they are clean and relax
Review
Night Auditor (Current Employee) –  McPherson, KSDecember 6, 2017
Only get $9.00 an hour no benefits and only get a great discount night audit does not do much but check people in and run the nightly report. The rest of the time you find things to do like clean and make coffee.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hampton by Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.