Responsibilities will include training, scheduling, directing and supervising the operational activities of the Front Office to achieve the highest levels of guest service and productivity. Effectively coordinates the activities of the breakfast, housekeeping, maintenance and evening reception departments to ensure seamless service is provided to all guests. Assists General Manager and Sales with operations. Continues to strive to reach a higher level of hospitality.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum two-three years Front Desk or Guest Services management experience, preferably within a comparable property
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written
- Outstanding guest service skills
- Strong leadership skills and flexibility
- Knowledge of computer applications utilized in property management
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays