THIS POSITION REQUIRES A MINIMUM OF 2 YEARS PREVIOUS HOTEL EXPERIENCE.
Seeking an Assistant Manager to Manage the day to day operations for a limited service hotel in South Kansas City- Belton Missouri. This position requires a dynamic individual who can work various shifts, and can assist the General Manager in overseeing the entire operation.
- Manages all aspects of the hotel in the absence of the General Manager.
- Functions as an administrative link between and among departments.
- Monitors labor departments, prepare schedules being conscious of labor cost controls.
- Coordinates and implement training programs with the General Manager.
- Assists the General Manager in developing and implementing action plans to improve hotel products and services.
- Assist General Manager with Guest Relations. Receive, investigate, and act upon complaints from guests and assist in responding to all guest feedback surveys.
- Prepare Schedules for direct supervision departments and review schedules for indirect supervision departments.
- Assist General Manager in preparing and placing supply orders for both breakfast supplies, and operating supplies.
- Work front desk shift while in low demand periods to control labor costs. Act as a “fill in” where needed if an employee can not appear for a scheduled shift, or must leave during a shift, and an alternative staff member may not be found. You will work the shift, and adjust your administrative hours for the following days to stay within permitted hours.
*Work as a front desk back up, in times of high demand, especially during peak check in/ check out hours.
- Assist General Manager in the sales effort of the hotel, being actively involved in the sales growth of the hotel.
*Work in a team environment where all staff is expected to go above and beyond guest expectations
*Willing to assist in any department of the hotel.
*Provides exemplary performance for staff to follow
*Must be able to pass a background and drug test