Liberty Hotel Group is seeking a skilled individual to lead the Property Maintenance for its Hampton Inn Belton Missouri location. We are looking for someone who has a strong working knowledge of Property Maintenance, and who can be self lead. The successful candidate must be able to identify Maintenance issues within the Hotel from a Preventative, Reactive, and Routine standpoint, and take corrective actions to improve the overall care of the property. In addition certain projects might require scheduled maintenance and the planning of such completed by the candidate
1. Process and complete work orders that are transmitted to the maintenance department. Properly communicate repairs between departments in the hotel and communicate completion of repairs to the General Manager.
2. Routinely inspect the hotel’s building, grounds, and equipment, inspect guestrooms on a daily basis.
3. Maintain an effective preventative maintenance program.
4. Pan and schedule special projects as necessary. Submit ideas for improvements to the hotel General Manager. With approval, supervise and coordinate the project.
5. Routinely inspect Air conditioning and Heating systems, Cleaning the system and changing filters
6. Ensure that grounds are picked up and cleaned the first thing each morning. All trash must be removed and trash cans emptied first thing when you arrive.
7. Coordinate grounds maintenance program, including grass cutting, watering, weeding, pruning, fertilizing, planning and application of herbicides.
8. Maintain Pool. Clean each morning and maintain chemical levels. Make sure pool furniture is straightened and cleaned each morning.
9. Other duties as assigned
This job requires an individual with knowledge and experience with repairs such as:
Drywall and wall vinyl repairs
Minor Plumbing repairs
Minor tile repairs including grout, caulking, and tile replacements
Light electrical like changing light bulbs, outlets, and fixtures, setting timers, and changing ballasts
General knowledge of mechanical equipment such as PTAC units, pool pumps, etc. so that equipment can be cleaned and serviced.
Minor carpentry repairs, like touching up furniture
Grounds keeping and light landscaping
Problem solving skills
Experience is required for this position. Wage is commensurate with Experience and knowledge level.
Indeed - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard -