HAMPTON INN AND SUITES

HAMPTON INN AND SUITES Employer Reviews

Fun Place to work
Executive Housekeeper (Current Employee), Rogers, MNDecember 8, 2014
The Hampton Inn in Rogers is a fun place to work. The people there are great. Management is understanding. It is a fun fast paced environment.
Great place to work with wonderful people
Hotel Housekeeper (Former Employee), Highland, CaliforniaNovember 14, 2014
Cleaned up to 20 rooms a day. Management was good. Co-workers were great. The hardest part of the job was trying to get all the rooms done by a specified time. Some rooms were just really a mess due to parties that people would have. But overall it was a great job and fun to do, especially when you get tips.
Fun pruductive, indoor pool
Front Office Manager (Former Employee), Chadds Ford, PAOctober 28, 2014
Pros: free use of indoor pool and fitness
Cons: no help
I enjoy working in hospitality and enjoy the interaction with guest.
Hotel with great potential
Food and Beverage Director/Host (Former Employee), 2000 N Litchfield, Goodyear AZOctober 28, 2014
Pros: great repeat clientele
Cons: management attitudes
This hotel has been a second home for many years. The staff are very willing to perform and maintain the expectations of the corporation. The management has a heavy hand and is not friendly to staff until they have evaluators on hand.
Best job I have ever had!!!!!
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Hazard, KYOctober 17, 2014
Pros: the co workers, managment.
I loved the job, I loved the people, I loved the location. I left because I moved back home.
great guest
Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee), Radcliff, KYOctober 14, 2014
Pros: discounted hotel rates at any hilton property
Cons: no lunch break or break of any kind
i love my job i enjoy the new and familar faces that i encounter while working at the front desk i have come to know that the guest really appreciate consistancy and when they are away from home as much as they are, it is nice to come to the hotel nd see familar faces. The hardest part of the job is knowing that there is no room to advance to actually – more... have the oppurtunity to put what u have learned throughout your time here to the test. Each morning i come in with a bright and welcoming smile say goodmorning to the guest and the other coworkers which include the maintance man and the breakfast guy. At times i find it difficult that i am not able to really use my ideas and creativity here you are pretty much forced to have a one minded mind set, also i feel as though mamnagment dosent appreciate their employees there are no rewards or incentives for any positive thing you do and raises are VERY had to come by even when you truly do deserve them which is very dissappointing. – less
Early Hours, Good management
Breakfast Manager (Former Employee), State College, PAOctober 8, 2014
Being the breakfast manager I had to wake up at 4:30am to get to work on time at around 5:15am. That schedule was nice because I could be done with work at around 1pm but I was often tired after and would sleep a good portion. I also had to go to bed early which stunted my social life and experiences.

I learned how to lead a team and keep up with a – more... monthly budget which are two very helpful things for my future.

My co-workers where friendly as long as you where friendly. Some unnecessary gossiping was a problem at times.

The hardest part of the job was probably getting up so early everyday.

I really enjoyed meeting new people and going above and beyond their expectations for a Hampton Inn and Suites. – less
Good people Good Customer Service
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee), Roswell, NMOctober 7, 2014
There really isn't a typical day, days varied from hectic to slow, I learned a lot having to do with computers and the world of hotel services and how a hotel is run, I liked my co workers and enjoyed my guest I actually think that was the most enjoyable part of my job.
very friendly
Front Desk (Current Employee), Saratoga Springs, NYOctober 4, 2014
I love the people i work with and we all get along. we learn how to solve problems together and also everyone is so friendly and I love the managers, they are fantastic!
it was nice to work their but we was work so hard for less money
Room Attendant (Former Employee), Farmington, CTOctober 1, 2014
Pros: we haved the opportunity to growth in the company
Cons: some times their not listening what we want to say
well we started in the morning most the time we worked on the weekends, my co-works there are from to different country's for example my sister and I we worked together in the hotel then, so many people from Cuba, Puerto Rico, somalia,honduras,Ecuador.

my ex manager was a great person we make a connection because she was so nice with everybody so on – more... the end we are not just co-workers we are friends now, we was go out to restaurant,lakes,for birthday and some different events, we worker in housekeeping department we was uncharged to get everything clean and set in the hotel, some times we works so hard to gated everything clean and nice for the guess.

for me the mots enjoyable part was learn about other culture, be so patient with other, understand their feelings, be responsible and always be thankful for the opportunity because that was my first job in my entire life and am so grateful to the company. – less
It was OK
Night Audit (Former Employee), Alamosa CoSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: i got to work two nights a week
Cons: i got to work two nights a week
It was slow, and i learned how to deal with difficult guests at 3am management was never around always running to the bank or to walmart or to eat co workers were on drugs and lazy there were neither hard nor enjoyable parts of the job
Front Office Manager
Front Office Manager (Current Employee), Mount Prospect, ILSeptember 8, 2014
Providing Superior Customer service, Overseeing the daily front office department and Implementing and overseeing new strategies for better customer service.
Overall it was a great experiece and great customer service excercise.
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee), Colton, CAAugust 29, 2014
Pros: where a peacful and calm environment
Cons: not much challenge or activness
I enjoyed coming to work everyday. It was very peaceful and coordinated and I got to build relationships with frequent guest. I got my self in to a great routine that worked for me fairly quickly. Our management when I first started was so wonderful, very supportive. He taught me how they do room inventory's and how to sum up our total rooms sold and – more... how much revenue we got. My co-workers work great in teams as well as individually, they were very easy to ask a question if anyone needed help. The hardest part of the job was when we weren't able to fulfill a guest needs because we truly wanted to help them and accommodate them and when we just couldn't it was hard to tell them that. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know people from all around the world, we had guest check in from Germany and from Nigeria! Also while I was here I checked in Joseph Patone from the boy band N'sync and Mr. Don Stark from the 70's show he was such a nice person! – less
great place to work
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee), Williamsburg, VAAugust 24, 2014
Pros: cheap hotel rooms
Cons: no cons
this place awesome, great perks, awesome friendly staff.. amazing guest, great place to work
Love it.
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Chesterfield, MOAugust 14, 2014
Pros: fun prodution place to work in.
Cons: seasonal position.
I loved this job I have never worked in hospitality and had fun from the start of the day until the end. Makes your day go by. Great people and safe environment.
excellent workplace
Director of Sales and Marketing (Former Employee), Pinedale, WYAugust 14, 2014
Great GM and staff, very nice working environment
beautiful hotel one of the top 10% in the nation
Hampton Inn and Suites is an awesome place to work.
Breakfast Attendant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 12, 2014
Pros: friendly enviroment
Cons: no breaks, and low pay grade
I have only been working for this company, for four months. I have learned a lot during this time.
Great place! Friendly Environment!
PBX Operator (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAAugust 8, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: no room for growth or raise.
Very nice place to work with friendly staff, feels like your right at home. No room for growth/promotion. Hotel staff is very limited.
Fun to meet so many people
Breakfast Coordinator (Former Employee), Springboro, OHAugust 8, 2014
Pros: hotel discounts
I loved working for the Hilton Coorporation, I wish we could have been able to get a little more creative with breakfast items
Front Desk Representative (Former Employee), Farragut, TnJuly 17, 2014
Not very busy but was interesting. I learned a lot about hotels working here.

1 2 3 4 5