HAMPTON INN AND SUITES

HAMPTON INN AND SUITES Employer Reviews

great company to work for
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee), Steamboat SpringsApril 11, 2014
Pros: free breakfast, travel, employees
Cons: none really
The opportunity was great, just not enough for me to stick around. Great travel benefits, good employees, free breakfast
Great job with cookies everyday at 5pm
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), yuma,azApril 7, 2014
The hardest part of the job is doing 65 check in by yourself and answering phone calls on sold out nights 4 days a week.
Great Learning Experience
Front Office Manager/Assistant General Manager (Former Employee), Owasso, OKApril 6, 2014
Pros: staff, customers, experience
Cons: job advancement, compensation
I learned a lot of invaluable lessons and job experience from working with Hampton Inn. I not only built on top of my extensive customer service skills, I was able to gain professional sales abilities that I can use in any industry. I was able to learn the skill of Account Recv. I was given the responsibility of all corporate A/R accounts and follow – more... up. I had a great staff who helped maintain a postivie enviroment. – less
fun and productive
housekeeping assistant (Former Employee), wilson, ncApril 6, 2014
Pros: enjoyed going to
clean rooms while making sure customers are pleased. have apprechiation parties
Great Job
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee), Exmore, VAApril 5, 2014
Pros: love working with guest
Cons: no benefits and room for advancement
Working at the Hampton Inn I have gained alot of knowledge about hospitality as well as customer service. My co worker and managers all pull together and teach one another things. We work together as a family which makes it more pleasurable.
great direct bosses
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee), Staten Island, NYApril 3, 2014
this is one of the best places i have ever worked as far as my direct environment and bosses. team players fair work environment.
All in a days Work
Night Auditor and Desk Service Agent (Current Employee), Ontario, CAMarch 26, 2014
A typical night at work consists of me cleaning the hotel checking in patients and running all the financial data from the day before and inputting it into the computer.
I have the most amazing manager and coworkers. Everyone here is like a family and it's great.
The hardest part of my job is the working nights I am definitely used to it now but it – more... is not one of my favorites shifts because I am more of a people person and on this shift I am mainly on my own. – less
stressful
Receptionist (Former Employee), slat lake city utahMarch 24, 2014
I liked this job and talking to new people but the management was not very considerate to the needs of myself or other employees and and rude at times,
I really don't have anything to say about the Hampton.
Front desk Supervisor (Current Employee), West Bend, WIMarch 23, 2014
Pros: meeting so many great people!
Cons: no breaks, jumping to different shifts and working weekends and holidays.
I worked there 6 years. Starting on first shift then was promoted to frontdesk supervisor which required me to go to second shift. I truly enjoyed talking with the guest and welcoming them to the West Bend area. I learned that I'm a people person I love making everyone feel welcomed and cared for. I also realized I'm very independent because I worked – more... on second by myself and had to make alot of decisions on my own. The hardest thing about my job was the jumping from second shift to third and only have one day off and not two days in a row. But the most enjoyable was getting to meet and know so many great people! – less
Awesome Employee, but..
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee), Goodyear, AZMarch 21, 2014
Pros: meeting new people, employees
Cons: management
Working at the hampton inn and suites was great, i loved my job and they people i worked with, except management. The supervisor there is extremely rude and doesnt know how to treat the employees
Solitary
Guest Service Agent (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKMarch 16, 2014
• Responded for calls of assistance, reports of accidents or injury, and significant incidents by security officers
• Performed inspection of client sites to reinforce officer safety rules, adequate coverage and security supplies and equipment, and compliance with post orders
• Visited client representatives to ensure satisfaction with services provided – more... as requested by branch managers
• Communicated and coordinated with branch managers regarding scheduling, staffing, equipment, and record keeping, to ensure smooth delivery of client security services
• Notified branch management of emergencies and unusual circumstances as required – less
Great workplace experience for hotels
Guest Service Agent (Current Employee), Schererville, IndianaMarch 3, 2014
Pros: free lunches sometimes and cookies
Cons: no insurance, benefits, or room for advancement
A typical day on the job is greeting guests, making checkins, departures, and making sure they enjoy there stay with us. Were a brand new hotel that just opened. The best part about the job is the work experience, meeting the travelers, and the relaxing environment. It's a nice job and a great opportunity to learn what it takes to run and build a hotel.
Great Job, less opportunity
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Hampton Inn & Suites, Canton OhioFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: great incentives, team work
Cons: little opportunity, high cost in benefits.
Loved the team and the management at this job, although there is no room for advancement unless you work the front desk, and you have to be available all shifts.
Breakfast Attendant (Former Employee), Fairbanks, AKFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: friendly staff; friendly diverse guests
Great place to work, friendly staff, no complaints! Friendly diverse guests, very friendly staff. Easy to use computer system.
Great work environment
Front Office Agent, Night Auditor (Former Employee), Miami, FLFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: oportunity for advancement
Cons: no health benefits
Every one was dedicated and hard worker. We all work together as a team to make sure that the hotel was # 1 in Trip Advisor in the Miami Dade county area.
Hampton inn
Housekeeping (Former Employee), beaufort, South CarolinaJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: no set time, just when i finished my work, clean environment, friendly people
My days would consist of getting a list of the rooms assigned to be cleaned, getting my supplies together, going to my rooms to be cleaned to the inn's perfection, do any side work that needed help, and put my things away to go home.
I learned how to get things done in a set amount of time. It was hard at first, but as time went, I got the hang of the – more... job. The hardest part of the job was the drive to and from work, being as it was in South Carolina and my residence is in Georgia. My favorite part of the job was that I could work alone, that way I would have no distractions to getting every bit of my work done.
Great management, and employees – less
Typical Job
Front Desk Agent/Night Auditor (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJanuary 15, 2014
Excellent company to work for... They just don't cross train so the odds of you moving up or getting into another field like Sales from the Front Desk is very hard.
customer service and making a home away from home
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLJanuary 14, 2014
The most rewarding part of this job was that I was able to interact with people from all over the world and was able to provide them with a place that was accommidating as possible and as comfortable as possible since most of them travel for business and are not able to be in the presence of their own homes each and every night.
Loved it because it was on the beach
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Pensacola Beach, FLJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: free rooms during the slow seasons, meet new people from all over, located on the beach, free food
Cons: tedious work, very low pay at the time, not much advancement opportunities
Housekeeping is tedious and not for everyone. But the management at Hampton on Pensacola Beach showed their employees appreciation. That made it a pretty fun place to work.
Productive workplace
Front Desk Supervisor (Former Employee), Denison, TXJanuary 8, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to help visitors during their stay at the hotel and learning about their overall experience with the community.

1 2 3 4 5