Hampton Inn

Hampton Inn Employer Reviews

Great Learning Experience
Front Desk Supervisor (Former Employee), Portland, MEJune 1, 2014
Beautiful property, and ran properly. Managers are very knowledgeable, with wonderful personalities.
Loved the job
House Keeper (Former Employee), Oxford, OHMay 27, 2014
Pros: clean
It was a fun job and i enjoyed cleaning and working with others.
Great Experience for Customer Service
Guest Services Representative (Current Employee), Mobile, ALMay 23, 2014
The Hampton Inn is a very productive work place. We meet all types of people.
Hotel Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIMay 18, 2014
Pros: low stress environment
Cons: no job security
Good environment and friendly co-workers. Lack job security and opportunities for advancement. Management needs to participate more and listen to employee.
Suitable comfort
Housekeeping/ Cafe (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COMay 18, 2014
Hampton Inn Is a team which can be typical to work at sometimes. Its was hard to get rooms or café accomplish without the right appliance and managers, supervisors, also co-worker trying to be each other friend mixing personal with business. Other than that I enjoy being a co-worker it was a easy job sometime challenging....
Very family oriented, wonderful place to work with others.
Guest Service/ Night Auditor (Current Employee), Fairfield, OHMay 12, 2014
Pros: great pay, outstanding staff to work with.
Cons: no breaks, overnight shift
I enjoyed working with Hampton Inn, the staff and guest that you come in contact with, have very enlightening personality's.I would of loved to contiue with Hampton, however I am working the 3rd shift, and would like to work in the mornings. I also, want to do what my passion is for and that is for the medical field.
Great flexible job
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee), Bowling Green, KYMay 12, 2014
I managed customer complaints and concerns. Responded to walk in customers and telephone and online reservations. Fun employees, management was dedicated to the hotel's brand and mission. Some opportunities for advancement
productive,fast paste,growth,recocnition
housekeeper (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 8, 2014
Pros: free breakfast, great co-workers, ways to grow
Cons: n/a
my typical day @hampton Inn was fast paste,fun energetic & always teaching me how to learn a new thing everyday,it help me help in other position's when needed and it also help me to acquire more knwledge & experience.I had a wonderfull experience working @hampton Inn andmy managers where friendly,understanding,comprehensive,and great to work with.the – more... hardest part of the job was just trying to fit in,being a new co-worker. – less
fun workplace
Housekeeper (Current Employee), Ozark, ALMay 5, 2014
Pros: very neat
Cons: no health plan
i enjoy working here just wat more hour so i can get a apartment . i learned so many things like cleaness . my co workers were polite very helpful . what i enjoyed the most was seeing our customers happy and enjoying the hampton inn .
I had a blast!
Front Desk Clerk/Night Auditor (Former Employee), Defiance, OHMay 5, 2014
The co-workers I got to meet are some awesome people, and despite that I left, I really wish I didn't. If they could of taken me back, I would have went back.
Good place to be
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee), Tukwila, WAMay 3, 2014
all aspects of hotel
good customer service
co worker good
management good
Fun place to work
Front Desk Associate (Former Employee), Garner, NCMay 3, 2014
Pros: hotel discounts
Cons: need to increase pay
• Responsible for checking guests in and out of the Hotel
• Issues room keys, pamphlets, discount cards, etc.
• Works in conjunction with the bell staff to assist guests to their rooms.
• Answers various questions from guests.
• Arranges transportation for guests.
• Computes bills, collects payment and makes change for guests.
• Makes coffee in the – more... morning for guests.
• Arranges for champagne to be sent to rooms when appropriate.
• Runs various reports on the computer for management
• Other duties as assigned – less
Hampton Inn
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Lexington, KYApril 29, 2014
Pros: we got the job done
Cons: we were struggling a little an wen got it all woked out
everyone was polite an my days at work was great i learn a lot from Hampton Inn my co-workers were wonderful working with me an the hardest thing was folding the cover in the closet but i learned how to do it an get the hair off of the floor an get everything shining an smelling good the most enjoyable part an work was hearing all of the great comments – more... about how the guest enjoyed there self at the Hampton Inn an we always got good comments – less
Great Staff, Great Management Company
General Manager (Former Employee), Carlisle, PAApril 28, 2014
Pros: branded property with hilton backing
Cons: long work days
Management really strives to create a productive, supportive environment for their staff. Staff is genuine and wants success for the hotel.
very enjoyable, socially involved with guest. happy enviorment.
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee), East Peoria, ILApril 26, 2014
Pros: free breakfast
Cons: short/no breaks
I really loved working at the Hampton.The staff is awesome, I love interacting and pleasing our guest. I never had any personal problems with my co-workers, we always kept the work environment professional. The hardest part of the job was dealing with oversold nights at the hotel.And the most enjoyable part was building relationship with our loyal guest – more... that stays with us all the time. – less
Great Place to work for, it was like my second school
Manager on Duty (Former Employee), Monterrey, NLEApril 22, 2014
Pros: good benefits, great training, great management, great work experience
Cons: schedule, hotels are 24/7 at that time i was in school and single it didn't matter
This place has been by far the greatest job that I've found in my 32 years of age. It was my first job as well. The training they give its amazing. This only tells you the difference in working for an national or international business. They have requirements to meet and this is why they do such a great job in taking care and helping their employees – more... advance in their company. If they see potential in you, they will spend the money to get you trained and where you need to be. I started at my 16 years of age as a hostess then moved up to the front desk. From there I became manager on duty and finally I did the night audit. I considered to this day that place like my second home. Amazing company to work for. – less
Great company to work for
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Bloomsburg, PAApril 22, 2014
Hampton Inn Bloomsburg is a wonderful company to work for. Management is great, very easy going work environment. Coworkers are the best I have ever worked with.
loved working here!
Front Desk Operator (Former Employee), Troy, OHApril 20, 2014
Pros: serving the public
Cons: no benefits and the chlorine odor
I loved my job here working with the public. I hated to leave but due to the high chlorine in the air due to a grandfather clause I had to leave due to allergy to it.
Fast-paced enviroment
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Cadillac, MIApril 16, 2014
Pros: the hours.
Cons: holiday weekends.
The days definitely did not drag on. Management was great and I got along with every co-worker there. The hardest part of working in FAST-food is just how fast they mean. Which wouldn't normally be a problem but while handeling others' money I like to be very precise. Taking a bit longer than I hoped.
Hampton Inn & Suites
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee), Washington, PAApril 15, 2014
This place is great, your cowokers are wonderful when it comes to helping you with something you may need. The hardest part of the job would be dealing with a situation you may not know how to handle. The most enjoyable part of the job is the guest they honestly kept me going everyday.

About Hampton Inn

Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus/Polaris is owned and operated by Buffalo Lodging Associates, LLC, a hotel development & – Read more

Hampton Inn Photos